Hispanics Hate Trump

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.
Is that mean my parents are criminals?

you just don't get it do you? What gives these illegals the right to cut in front of the millions waiting to get in LEGALLY?
My parents came here in 1930 is that mean they are branded as murderers? That my question. Not cutting lines.

wth does this have to do with what Trump said?
Didn't Trumpbots said deport all illegals because they are criminals, drug dealers, rapist? My parents came in 1930 they have not committed any heinous crime.
So why are they branded as criminals?

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.

you just don't get it do you? What gives these illegals the right to cut in front of the millions waiting to get in LEGALLY?
My parents came here in 1930 is that mean they are branded as murderers? That my question. Not cutting lines.

Didn't Trumpbots said deport all illegals because they are criminals, drug dealers, rapist? My parents came in 1930 they have not committed any heinous crime.
Are you lying or are you ignorant of the facts? No one said anything like that about illegals.
They are here illegally. Out they go. No more excuses. Brace yourself.

Nope you are ignorant because you don't see fucking and understand the reality. I saw them all over here in Ca. I don't see them all running around selling meth. I have several anchor babies working for me with masters degree. Go in the corner and sick you dick asshole.

Ah maybe you should consider taking a English as a second language course. Sorry I burst your bubble with facts, look on the bright side you are less ignorant now.
I was talking to you in the civilized way then you come back with a toilet mouth. Because you didn't like and don't even understand the reality. Grow up kid.

LMAO if only you had not quoted your own post. "Oh cry me a river" ring a bell? "Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy" jog your memory?

Look I get it, you are a mindless drone who wanders through life parroting somebody else's talking points. Then I burst your world view with facts you cannot dispute so you get upset. Child tax credit refund scam, $4 billion a year, care to refute this? No I didn't think so. You keep dishing the talking points and I'll keep destroying you with facts.
You have not given me any fact except from national geography as your reference. All 12 millions illegals are taking over the country committing all kind of crimes. What a joke.
There are millions of them here in California running around the streets of LA etc. I don't see that here. That's the reality son.
Child credit scam 4 billions. Did I missed CNN. Do you mind provide a link?
Let me repeat it again. I was talking to you the civilized way. Then I gave you the reality that you didn't like because you probably never heard of it before or I insulted your little knowledge.
Then you came blasting with a potty mouth. What do you expect me to say.?

LOL dude, perhaps its a language barrier. :laugh:
See, I creamed you and you came back crying. You cannot even provide a link.
BTW, do you want to talk about quantum physics, genome counting and body chemistry?

Why are so many Hispanics opposed to US protecting its borders? Why are so many Hispanics opposed to legal immigration? Why are so many Hispanics silent on Mexico's treatment of Latino illegal immigrants?
The 80%+ of the Hispanics in this country who are here legally are not opposed to protecting our boarders but they are opposed to removing those without documentation that have been assets to their community.

Are you lying or are you ignorant of the facts? No one said anything like that about illegals.
Maybe you never watch news grandpa. Millions of people saw Trumpbots said that on TV.
If I'm a Mexican I will tell you. You come and get me and I will show what illegal mean.
Illegals are here to stay. Whether you like it or not. They are not going anywhere.

Whether it's a crime or not depends on whether the offense is a criminal or civil violation. I think parking tickets and most traffic violations are civil which means they go to civil court and are not crimes. I don't know about fishing.

Many people think anything illegal is a crime but that's not so. For example, many people consider illegal present in the US; that is, living in US with an expired Visa or work permit to be a crime. This is a civil violation and thus not crime. It's a deportable or removable offense but carries no fine or imprisonment.

I didn't say getting ticket is a crime, I said in some states not paying for it is a misdemeanor criminal offense.

Some crimes do not carry imprisonment, they're still crimes. Point, being illegal alien is a crime, and punishment for it may not be imprisonment, but deportation.

I think you are avoiding discussion of all the additional crimes illegals commit to stay here illegally. Go watch the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have taken over the Meth trade in the USA, it may open your eyes to who these people really are.

Exactly.

Plus, most of illegals are using counterfeit documents, fake IDs, social security cards, all those are criminal acts.

Nope, not because. He said deport all illegals and start with drug dealers and gang members first.

So far, the balls to just walk right in and make a life. That's rather the American way when you think about it.

You realize that I am immune to your nonsense right. I hate to see you wasting your time and effort on me.
Your immune system is unrepairable. Maybe you need sterilization for better understanding of the reality.

Why are so many Hispanics opposed to US protecting its borders? Why are so many Hispanics opposed to legal immigration? Why are so many Hispanics silent on Mexico's treatment of Latino illegal immigrants?
The 80%+ of the Hispanics in this country who are here legally are not opposed to protecting our boarders but they are opposed to removing those without documentation that have been assets to their community.

Care to provide :link:

Nope, not because. He said deport all illegals and start with drug dealers and gang members first.

They just HAVE to distort...they support their favorite party over what's best for the country.

Maybe you never watch news grandpa. Millions of people saw Trumpbots said that on TV.
If I'm a Mexican I will tell you. You come and get me and I will show what illegal mean.
Illegals are here to stay. Whether you like it or not. They are not going anywhere.

If is up to you...

Care to provide :link:
Good luck with that one too..he pontificates but when you try to have a mature discussion he bails.

I asked him if he thought it would be ok if some random person off the street snuck into his house and moved into the spare bedroom and brought his family and a few friends and expected him to feed them, clothe them and give them some of his money to spend...

He won't go anywhere near that...he dodges every time.

They just HAVE to distort...they support their favorite party over what's best for the country.

I am not for their deportation because they mainly support Democrats, but because they're here illegally.

However, only reason Democrats want them to stay is because they have potential voters in them. If not the case, Dems would be competing who would kick them out first.

Hispanics also oppose the notion of 'deporting' those undocumented without first affording them due process of the law, as is required by the Constitution, and Hispanic Americans correctly oppose 'deporting' American citizens born in the United States whose parents were undocumented.

Hispanic Americans aren't stupid – they know exactly and correctly what this is all about: this is about the unwarranted fear of change common to most on the right, it's about the nativism that has always existed in the GOP, and it's about the ridiculous, wrongheaded perception by most on the right that Hispanic immigration represents some sort of 'threat' to 'white people,' and the resulting hostility toward more 'brown people' in America 'speaking Spanish.'

I am not for their deportation because they mainly support Democrats, but because they're here illegally.

However, only reason Democrats want them to stay is because they have potential voters in them. If not the case, Dems would be competing who would kick them out first.
Dems acknowledge why they are here in the first place, capitalism. The potential extra voters are just a bonus.

Good luck with that one too..he pontificates but when you try to have a mature discussion he bails.

I asked him if he thought it would be ok if some random person off the street snuck into his house and moved into the spare bedroom and brought his family and a few friends and expected him to feed them, clothe them and give them some of his money to spend...

He won't go anywhere near that...he dodges every time.

They all do. Well, most of them. :D

Hispanics also oppose the notion of 'deporting' those undocumented without first affording them due process of the law, as is required by the Constitution, and Hispanic Americans correctly oppose 'deporting' American citizens born in the United States whose parents were undocumented.

Hispanic Americans aren't stupid – they know exactly and correctly what this is all about: this is about the unwarranted fear of change common to most on the right, it's about the nativism that has always existed in the GOP, and it's about the ridiculous, wrongheaded perception by most on the right that Hispanic immigration represents some sort of 'threat' to 'white people,' and the resulting hostility toward more 'brown people' in America 'speaking Spanish.'

Sure, I am all for constitutional rights and due process. That also means, show your ID when asked of it, instead of screaming "police state". Isn't the government one that says, if you got nothing to hide, you got no reason to worry about it. ;)

Forum List

Back