Hispanics Hate Trump

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.
Is that mean my parents are criminals?

you just don't get it do you? What gives these illegals the right to cut in front of the millions waiting to get in LEGALLY?
My parents came here in 1930 is that mean they are branded as murderers? That my question. Not cutting lines.

wth does this have to do with what Trump said?
Didn't Trumpbots said deport all illegals because they are criminals, drug dealers, rapist? My parents came in 1930 they have not committed any heinous crime.
So why are they branded as criminals?

I don't know what a "trumpbot" is..you kids and your namecalling...I DO know that whatever a trumpbot is, it isn't running for president, so who cares what it says....

you just don't get it do you? What gives these illegals the right to cut in front of the millions waiting to get in LEGALLY?
So far, the balls to just walk right in and make a life. That's rather the American way when you think about it.

You realize that I am immune to your nonsense right. I hate to see you wasting your time and effort on me.
So far what you are immune to is reality, like the above. You asked a question, and I answered it. You seem to believe that life is fair, and it isn't.

I'm immune to crazy people. :laugh:
You've yet to learn how to tell one from the other I see? Jesus is returning, batfucking nuts. Clinton should have kept his pants on, sane as the day is long.

Okay you lost me in your crazy talk. :laugh:

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.

My parents came here in 1930 is that mean they are branded as murderers? That my question. Not cutting lines.

Didn't Trumpbots said deport all illegals because they are criminals, drug dealers, rapist? My parents came in 1930 they have not committed any heinous crime.

If they are here illegally what did they do steal someone's identity to get a SS number, drivers license, etc.?

Ah maybe you should consider taking a English as a second language course. Sorry I burst your bubble with facts, look on the bright side you are less ignorant now.
I was talking to you in the civilized way then you come back with a toilet mouth. Because you didn't like and don't even understand the reality. Grow up kid.

LMAO if only you had not quoted your own post. "Oh cry me a river" ring a bell? "Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy" jog your memory?

Look I get it, you are a mindless drone who wanders through life parroting somebody else's talking points. Then I burst your world view with facts you cannot dispute so you get upset. Child tax credit refund scam, $4 billion a year, care to refute this? No I didn't think so. You keep dishing the talking points and I'll keep destroying you with facts.
You have not given me any fact except from national geography as your reference. All 12 millions illegals are taking over the country committing all kind of crimes. What a joke.
There are millions of them here in California running around the streets of LA etc. I don't see that here. That's the reality son.
Child credit scam 4 billions. Did I missed CNN. Do you mind provide a link?
Let me repeat it again. I was talking to you the civilized way. Then I gave you the reality that you didn't like because you probably never heard of it before or I insulted your little knowledge.
Then you came blasting with a potty mouth. What do you expect me to say.?

LOL dude, perhaps its a language barrier. :laugh:
See, I creamed you and you came back crying. You cannot even provide a link.
BTW, do you want to talk about quantum physics, genome counting and body chemistry?

Ahahaha no I just feel bad mocking you further.

I think you are avoiding discussion of all the additional crimes illegals commit to stay here illegally. Go watch the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have taken over the Meth trade in the USA, it may open your eyes to who these people really are.

Exactly.

Plus, most of illegals are using counterfeit documents, fake IDs, social security cards, all those are criminal acts.

I guess only American citizens have to obey the law.

So far, the balls to just walk right in and make a life. That's rather the American way when you think about it.

You realize that I am immune to your nonsense right. I hate to see you wasting your time and effort on me.
Your immune system is unrepairable. Maybe you need sterilization for better understanding of the reality.

Now we are seeing the real you, keep talking I love this.

I don't know what a "trumpbot" is..you kids and your namecalling...I DO know that whatever a trumpbot is, it isn't running for president, so who cares what it says....

This is turning out to be the best GOP primary ever. Trump has the MSM hopping mad, outed Fox News as in the tank for the Republican establishment in DC, the Dems are freaking out, and the GOP establishment is completely discombobulated, and none of them can figure out why they have not been able to destroy him for daring talking about issues like illegals. Its simply hilarious watching them flail about.

Why are so many Hispanics opposed to US protecting its borders? Why are so many Hispanics opposed to legal immigration? Why are so many Hispanics silent on Mexico's treatment of Latino illegal immigrants?
The 80%+ of the Hispanics in this country who are here legally are not opposed to protecting our boarders but they are opposed to removing those without documentation that have been assets to their community.
Tough.
Illegal means Illegal.that's the end of it.

This is turning out to be the best GOP primary ever. Trump has the MSM hopping mad, outed Fox News as in the tank for the Republican establishment in DC, the Dems are freaking out, and the GOP establishment is completely discombobulated, and none of them can figure out why they have not been able to destroy him for daring talking about issues like illegals. Its simply hilarious watching them flail about.
The Dems are freaking out? Over what, the Trump Blame the Beaners tour? Kiddo, that sells newspapers, that's all...

If they are here illegally what did they do steal someone's identity to get a SS number, drivers license, etc.?

They don't even have to do that...many states issue drivers licenses to illegals...According to "Motor Voter" laws these DL are also accepted as valid for voter registration...Illegals vote..believe that.

The Dems are freaking out? Over what, the Trump Blame the Beaners tour? Kiddo, that sells newspapers, that's all...
"beaners"? bigot

"beaners"? bigot
Beaners, wetbacks, taco *******, gardener, maid, nanny, or dish-washer, they are well of what you think of them...

illegal-aliens-e1385144537400.jpg

Let Hispanic voters do what they will. They do not have nearly as much clout as they think they do. The group to watch are Middle Class Democrats who are the base of their party. Guys like me are seriously looking at Donald Trump. Taxpayers are tired of forking over $113 BILLION a year for health care, education, and welfare of anchor babies and their wetback parents.

I predict, if things continue as they are, Donald Trump will pull Democrats. I also predict that he will pull Hispanics who have assimilated legally to America. In 2008 and 2012 Hispanic Americans agreed with everybody else that JOBS were the main issue to them.

Donald Trump talks the language of Wall Street and the Fortune 500, I think he can make those jobs happen. Besides Bernie Sanders, all the presidential candidates in both parties are "same ole, same ole." So, what do we have to lose? Let's take a chance on Donald Trump.

Whether it's a crime or not depends on whether the offense is a criminal or civil violation. I think parking tickets and most traffic violations are civil which means they go to civil court and are not crimes. I don't know about fishing.

Many people think anything illegal is a crime but that's not so. For example, many people consider illegal present in the US; that is, living in US with an expired Visa or work permit to be a crime. This is a civil violation and thus not crime. It's a deportable or removable offense but carries no fine or imprisonment.

I didn't say getting ticket is a crime, I said in some states not paying for it is a misdemeanor criminal offense.

Some crimes do not carry imprisonment, they're still crimes. Point, being illegal alien is a crime, and punishment for it may not be imprisonment, but deportation.
Whether an offense is a crime or not depends on whether the statue is a criminal or civil statue.

Illegally entering the country is a crime, a misdemeanor. Living in the US with an expired visa or work permit is not a crime. It is civil violation. Deportation is not punishment according SCOTUS. It is an administrative procedure. Immigration law does not require that violators be deported. The law specifies the violations that are deportable violations. It is an immigration judges decision weather to deport a person or not.

They don't even have to do that...many states issue drivers licenses to illegals...According to "Motor Voter" laws these DL are also accepted as valid for voter registration...Illegals vote..believe that.

I'm confused, the establishment keeps telling us these are just good honest law abiding people looking for work? /sarcasm

"beaners"? bigot
Beaners, wetbacks, taco *******, gardener, maid, nanny, or dish-washer, they are well of what you think of them...

Yet it was a liberal recently who made the point that if we deported them who would cut her grass.

you are talking in circles. Do you understand what the word 'illegal' means? an illegal act is a crime, whether its a civil crime or a criminal crime or a misdemeaner or a felony does not change it from being a crime.

entering the USA illegally is a crime, staying here illegally is a crime. Giving birth does not negate the crime of the mother.

No, it doesn't. that said, the constitution is pretty clear, if you are born here, you are a citizen.

Deal with it.

Yes, entering the country illegally IS a crime. But until we start punishing the rich white people who hire these people to pick their lettuce and raise their kids and put up drywall when you get a bunch of them hanging outside the Home Depot, then we are all going to have to tolerate them, won't we?

We have this group of people because on some level, we all wanted these people here. Now we have to deal with them.

these are the Hispanics/Mexicans, the republicans want to attract. and there are probably more of them than these Illegals wailing about how WE THE PEOPLE want IMMIGRATION slowed down and ILLEGAL immigration brought to a STOP
Don't fall for all these polls saying how they all hate you. this is propaganda coming from the lamestream leftwing and their media lapdogs

VIDEO at the site

snip:
A Mexican immigrant explains why she supports Trump

• Aug. 26, 2015, 9:44 AM
This woman was born in Mexico and legally immigrated to the US. At a panel hosted by Republican pollster Frank Luntz, she explained why she supports Donald Trump and his proposed wall.

snippet from the video:
> She feels illegals are criminals, stealing from America, stealing her tax money, destroying society, and are being allowed in to purposely create political division

That’s it right there. And they contribute nothing back and are bankrupting us as a nation on many fronts overwhelming our welfare and healthcare resources while spitting out babies and driving our population up exponentionally faster causing housing issues and possibly a shortage of food in the future. And to top it off many join the hostile activist organizations funded by Soros and La Raza and spit in our faces thinking they are falsely entitled to “everything” being emboldened by a lawless president who’s playing for the other team that only wants them for their vote and locust like ability to use up our resources and Cloward-Piven us into failure. No more. We need to build that damn wall and deport the illegals so Americans who pay taxes have jobs.

Produced by Adam Banicki

Follow BI: On Facebook

Read more: Immigrant explains her support for Trump - Business Insider

It doesn't matter if they come here seeking a better life. Do it legally, obey the immigration laws. New legal citizens are welcomed. Its not complicated, just follow the law.
Okay. I will tell my parents on next reincarnation that they should register and follow the law. Actually they arrived here 1931. They told me during that time it's not a big deal and lots of them never register because they do not know where or too far.
Your great grandparents arrived here before my parents is that mean they did not break immigration laws?

If they came in 1930 they either came through ellis island (legally) or they came in illegally. Doesn't matter which at this point. Did they take and pass the citizenship tests?
The destination was supposed to be at Ellis but because of very bad weather they end up in Delaware. Ship was out of service. They were there for 2 days waiting after the third day every body went on their own because the area was not equipped to handle a whole boat of immigrants. Everybody was scrambling how to get to Ellis but it's too far and not sure how to get there.
That's the story they told me. From there they end up in Miami and started their own business.

Good for them. I am sure they became good loyal americans, spoke english, and respected our flag. But you did not say whether they ever took and passed the citizenship test to become legal citizens.

Forum List

Back