Hispanics Hate Trump

Gee, I told you so. They absolutely despise the man. They have a much more favorable view of the other candidates.

Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field

Run Trump. You lose.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Why would we want a system candidate, anyways?
What you want is what keeps the system stable. Slow, steady, progress. Anything else upsets the capitalists, which upsets the markets. No radical change, no reactionary change. Moderation in all things.

That's a nice way to talk-up that you want thee same shitty status quo.
Most of life needs to be that way, for most people. They fear change, whether for the good or not. Take a tip from the Buddhists - after ecstasy, the laundry.

We need a new moon landing, but not a new Vietnam or a new Prohibition. We need, but don't deserve, a break from the last 20 years of partisan crap...

Loving that you're trying to play Mr. Centrist Moderate (and try to compare it with Trump) when we all know you're a fanatical nutball that supports govt. waste in all its forms.

Gee, I told you so. They absolutely despise the man. They have a much more favorable view of the other candidates.

Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field

Run Trump. You lose.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Why would we want a system candidate, anyways?
What you want is what keeps the system stable. Slow, steady, progress. Anything else upsets the capitalists, which upsets the markets. No radical change, no reactionary change. Moderation in all things.

That's a nice way to talk-up that you want thee same shitty status quo.
Most of life needs to be that way, for most people. They fear change, whether for the good or not. Take a tip from the Buddhists - after ecstasy, the laundry.

We need a new moon landing, but not a new Vietnam or a new Prohibition. We need, but don't deserve, a break from the last 20 years of partisan crap...

Loving that you're trying to play Mr. Centrist Moderate (and try to compare it with Trump) when we all know you're a fanatical nutball that supports govt. waste in all its forms.
Nothing could be further from the truth. You want a bang for your buck, a good one if you can get it, since money doesn't grow on trees. Government is a necessary evil. Work for them and find out...

Breaking: Liberals being freaking out over Trump. I drove into town this evening and the car in front of me had this written on their rear window, "Trump is Evil, Dump the Trump". Can you imagine the frustration required to move someone to actually write that on the back window of their car? :laugh:
Guess he doesn't want this, again...
129964-004-AA98E233.jpg

Can't say as I blame him (although it ain't happenin').

I often wonder if you know you are crazy?
A funny thing about sanity, most people have little to any ability to judge. To them the sun still orbits the earth, sundown, sunrise.

For example, you are given a deformed and suffering newborn who is soon to die regardless of what can be done to help them. What is the humane, therefore sane, thing to do for them?

So that's a no I'm guessing.

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.
Is that mean my parents are criminals?

you just don't get it do you? What gives these illegals the right to cut in front of the millions waiting to get in LEGALLY?

Breaking: Liberals being freaking out over Trump. I drove into town this evening and the car in front of me had this written on their rear window, "Trump is Evil, Dump the Trump". Can you imagine the frustration required to move someone to actually write that on the back window of their car? :laugh:
Guess he doesn't want this, again...
129964-004-AA98E233.jpg

Can't say as I blame him (although it ain't happenin').

I often wonder if you know you are crazy?
A funny thing about sanity, most people have little to any ability to judge. To them the sun still orbits the earth, sundown, sunrise.

For example, you are given a deformed and suffering newborn who is soon to die regardless of what can be done to help them. What is the humane, therefore sane, thing to do for them?

So that's a no I'm guessing.
As I said, you can't judge sanity, very few can.

sanity

Also found in: Medical, Legal, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
san·i·ty
(săn′ĭ-tē)
n.
1. The quality or condition of being sane; soundness of mind.
2. Soundness of judgment or reason.

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.

you just don't get it do you? What gives these illegals the right to cut in front of the millions waiting to get in LEGALLY?

Because if we don't let them Hispanics are threatening to vote for Democrats.

So far, the balls to just walk right in and make a life. That's rather the American way when you think about it.

Why are so many Hispanics opposed to US protecting its borders? Why are so many Hispanics opposed to legal immigration? Why are so many Hispanics silent on Mexico's treatment of Latino illegal immigrants?

Sanity test, kiddos.

1. In room A there is a young girl in a white sundress, who you can see. In room B there is an unknown number of people but it's at least two the age of the child in room A however you can't see them or tell how many. You have two minutes to press the A or the B button which will destroy that room and kill everyone inside however the other room, will be saved. If you don't make a decision in two minutes both rooms will be destroyed. What button do you press, A, B, or none at all?

There is only one rational, meaning sane, answer. What is it?

Oh cry me river. Millions of these illegals committing crimes?? Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy. If you a hear an illegal commuting heinous crime you multiply by 20? If you see these people on the streets we should rounded up and put them all in jail. Because according to you millions committed crimes.
From your post... I know you will respond...arrest them all.

Yes millions of them are committing this crime. Its been debated on the US Senate floor. Its been reported on NBC News. Since you are ignorant on this topic you should avoid discussing it and looking a fool. After you get your shit together on the child tax credit scam illegals are running then go research the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have take over the Meth trade in this country. Your dumb ass "oh illegals are just poor hard working honest people looking for work" is a crock of shit.
Nope you are ignorant because you don't see fucking and understand the reality. I saw them all over here in Ca. I don't see them all running around selling meth. I have several anchor babies working for me with masters degree. Go in the corner and sick you dick asshole.

Ah maybe you should consider taking a English as a second language course. Sorry I burst your bubble with facts, look on the bright side you are less ignorant now.
I was talking to you in the civilized way then you come back with a toilet mouth. Because you didn't like and don't even understand the reality. Grow up kid.

LMAO if only you had not quoted your own post. "Oh cry me a river" ring a bell? "Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy" jog your memory?

Look I get it, you are a mindless drone who wanders through life parroting somebody else's talking points. Then I burst your world view with facts you cannot dispute so you get upset. Child tax credit refund scam, $4 billion a year, care to refute this? No I didn't think so. You keep dishing the talking points and I'll keep destroying you with facts.
You have not given me any fact except from national geography as your reference. All 12 millions illegals are taking over the country committing all kind of crimes. What a joke.
There are millions of them here in California running around the streets of LA etc. I don't see that here. That's the reality son.
Child credit scam 4 billions. Did I missed CNN. Do you mind provide a link?
Let me repeat it again. I was talking to you the civilized way. Then I gave you the reality that you didn't like because you probably never heard of it before or I insulted your little knowledge.
Then you came blasting with a potty mouth. What do you expect me to say.?

So far, the balls to just walk right in and make a life. That's rather the American way when you think about it.

You realize that I am immune to your nonsense right. I hate to see you wasting your time and effort on me.

It depends on your answer: Are they here legally?
Against immigration law????
But why are you branded them ALL I mean ALL as murderer criminals and drug dealers, rapist? When my parents have not done any kinds of criminal activity. This in 1930.
Why is that?

Nope. No all crimes are the same.

You can leave an old washing machine in the front yard or not pay your parking ticket and in some states those are considered misdemeanor criminal offenses. Catch out-of-season fish is criminal offense and you will pay fine and maybe end up in jail.

Illegal aliens broke a law by being here illegally, and that is a crime. You might feel offended for using the same word for illegal aliens, murderers, poachers, but sorry, whoever breaks the law is a criminal.
Whether it's a crime or not depends on whether the offense is a criminal or civil violation. I think parking tickets and most traffic violations are civil which means they go to civil court and are not crimes. I don't know about fishing.

Many people think anything illegal is a crime but that's not so. For example, many people consider illegal present in the US; that is, living in US with an expired Visa or work permit to be a crime. This is a civil violation and thus not crime. It's a deportable or removable offense but carries no fine or imprisonment.

Yes millions of them are committing this crime. Its been debated on the US Senate floor. Its been reported on NBC News. Since you are ignorant on this topic you should avoid discussing it and looking a fool. After you get your shit together on the child tax credit scam illegals are running then go research the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have take over the Meth trade in this country. Your dumb ass "oh illegals are just poor hard working honest people looking for work" is a crock of shit.
Nope you are ignorant because you don't see fucking and understand the reality. I saw them all over here in Ca. I don't see them all running around selling meth. I have several anchor babies working for me with masters degree. Go in the corner and sick you dick asshole.

Ah maybe you should consider taking a English as a second language course. Sorry I burst your bubble with facts, look on the bright side you are less ignorant now.
I was talking to you in the civilized way then you come back with a toilet mouth. Because you didn't like and don't even understand the reality. Grow up kid.

LMAO if only you had not quoted your own post. "Oh cry me a river" ring a bell? "Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy" jog your memory?

Look I get it, you are a mindless drone who wanders through life parroting somebody else's talking points. Then I burst your world view with facts you cannot dispute so you get upset. Child tax credit refund scam, $4 billion a year, care to refute this? No I didn't think so. You keep dishing the talking points and I'll keep destroying you with facts.
You have not given me any fact except from national geography as your reference. All 12 millions illegals are taking over the country committing all kind of crimes. What a joke.
There are millions of them here in California running around the streets of LA etc. I don't see that here. That's the reality son.
Child credit scam 4 billions. Did I missed CNN. Do you mind provide a link?
Let me repeat it again. I was talking to you the civilized way. Then I gave you the reality that you didn't like because you probably never heard of it before or I insulted your little knowledge.
Then you came blasting with a potty mouth. What do you expect me to say.?

LOL dude, perhaps its a language barrier. :laugh:

You realize that I am immune to your nonsense right. I hate to see you wasting your time and effort on me.
So far what you are immune to is reality, like the above. You asked a question, and I answered it. You seem to believe that life is fair, and it isn't.

But why are you branded them ALL I mean ALL as murderer criminals and drug dealers, rapist? When my parents have not done any kinds of criminal activity. This in 1930.
Why is that?

You can leave an old washing machine in the front yard or not pay your parking ticket and in some states those are considered misdemeanor criminal offenses. Catch out-of-season fish is criminal offense and you will pay fine and maybe end up in jail.

Illegal aliens broke a law by being here illegally, and that is a crime. You might feel offended for using the same word for illegal aliens, murderers, poachers, but sorry, whoever breaks the law is a criminal.
Whether it's a crime or not depends on whether the offense is a criminal or civil violation. I think parking tickets and most traffic violations are civil which means they go civil court and are not crimes. I don't know about fishing.

Many people think anything illegal is a crime but that's not so. For example, many people consider illegal present in the US; that is, living in US with an expired Visa or work permit to be a crime. This is a civil violation and thus not crime. It's a deportable or removable offense but carries no fine or imprisonment.

I think you are avoiding discussion of all the additional crimes illegals commit to stay here illegally. Go watch the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have taken over the Meth trade in the USA, it may open your eyes to who these people really are.

My parents came here in 1930 is that mean they are branded as murderers? That my question. Not cutting lines.

So far what you are immune to is reality, like the above. You asked a question, and I answered it. You seem to believe that life is fair, and it isn't.

I'm immune to crazy people. :laugh:

My parents came here in 1930 is that mean they are branded as murderers? That my question. Not cutting lines.

wth does this have to do with what Trump said?

Why is that?

Whether it's a crime or not depends on whether the offense is a criminal or civil violation. I think parking tickets and most traffic violations are civil which means they go civil court and are not crimes. I don't know about fishing.

I think you are avoiding discussion of all the additional crimes illegals commit to stay here illegally. Go watch the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have taken over the Meth trade in the USA, it may open your eyes to who these people really are.
Okay. Are 12 to 20 millions of them plus anchor babies making meth?

I'm immune to crazy people. :laugh:
You've yet to learn how to tell one from the other I see? Jesus is returning, batfucking nuts. Clinton should have kept his pants on, sane as the day is long.

Forum List

Back