Hispanics Hate Trump

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.
Is that mean my parents are criminals?

It doesn't matter if they come here seeking a better life. Do it legally, obey the immigration laws. New legal citizens are welcomed. Its not complicated, just follow the law.

The vast majority of these millions of illegals can't, they do not meet the qualifications to immigrate to the USA. Legally you have to not be a loser, you have to have a job or means of supporting yourself, skills, be in good health and pass a health examination, etc. If they applied to immigrate here legally we would reject them. So they sneak across our borders illegally and break our laws.

yes, thats true. So why do liberals want to ignore those violations of our laws?

Liberals feel they don't have to obey the law. They will 'use' the law when its useful to further their agenda but ignore the law when it gets in their way. So the question is why to liberals side with illegals?

Liberal Masses - an ignorant bunch of sheep who just parrot whatever the liberal leadership is spewing. Most of the time if you ask a liberal drone to explain their position they are utterly clueless.

Liberal ruling class - they are desperate to import millions of poor people they can bribe with amnesty, the vote, and government hand outs. They once controlled congress and the purse strings for 40 years, they want that power back. Since so many Americans voters no longer believe their lies they drool over the prospect of granting millions of illegals amnesty and the vote so they can cancel out the votes of Americans who abandoned them.

GOP Establishment - perhaps the most sickening group are these GOP establishment assholes who also desire to flood the country with millions of illegals who will work for cheap wages. This gives them short term gains but long term its a disaster in waves. The last group of illegals granted amnesty stop working and jump on welfare so they import a new batch of illegals, repeat, repeat. What's the national debt now? $18 trillion and rising. How many American citizens are out of work? Yeah millions. Tell me why we need to allow millions more illegals to enter the country?

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.

Oh for crying out loud what a load of crap. The narrative that poor illegals are just good honest hard working people looking for a job is rubbish. The facts do not fit that talking point. Millions of these illegals are committing crime. Not a few not a small percentage a whole big chunk of them.

I imagine you are baffled looking for an example, fine. Research the $4 billion a year scam (that continues to grow each year) where illegals file fraudulent tax returns claiming fraudulent child tax credits to scam tax refunds in the thousands, even over $10,000. A lot bigger than most American's tax refunds I can tell you that. Its a scam, its illegal for them to claim this credit you have to be a US citizen. $4 billion a year and rising.

These illegals have no problem with breaking our laws, none.
Oh cry me river. Millions of these illegals committing crimes?? Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy. If you a hear an illegal commuting heinous crime you multiply by 20? If you see these people on the streets we should rounded up and put them all in jail. Because according to you millions committed crimes.
From your post... I know you will respond...arrest them all.

Being in this country illegally is a crime. Do you understand that?

They don't care.

I'm so sick of having to PANDER to the people in this country

WE WERE all at one time. ALL AMERICANS. many died to come here to be one .

Oh for crying out loud what a load of crap. The narrative that poor illegals are just good honest hard working people looking for a job is rubbish. The facts do not fit that talking point. Millions of these illegals are committing crime. Not a few not a small percentage a whole big chunk of them.

I imagine you are baffled looking for an example, fine. Research the $4 billion a year scam (that continues to grow each year) where illegals file fraudulent tax returns claiming fraudulent child tax credits to scam tax refunds in the thousands, even over $10,000. A lot bigger than most American's tax refunds I can tell you that. Its a scam, its illegal for them to claim this credit you have to be a US citizen. $4 billion a year and rising.

Oh cry me river. Millions of these illegals committing crimes?? Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy. If you a hear an illegal commuting heinous crime you multiply by 20? If you see these people on the streets we should rounded up and put them all in jail. Because according to you millions committed crimes.

Yes millions of them are committing this crime. Its been debated on the US Senate floor. Its been reported on NBC News. Since you are ignorant on this topic you should avoid discussing it and looking a fool. After you get your shit together on the child tax credit scam illegals are running then go research the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have take over the Meth trade in this country. Your dumb ass "oh illegals are just poor hard working honest people looking for work" is a crock of shit.
Nope you are ignorant because you don't see fucking and understand the reality. I saw them all over here in Ca. I don't see them all running around selling meth. I have several anchor babies working for me with masters degree. Go in the corner and sick you dick asshole.

Yes millions of them are committing this crime. Its been debated on the US Senate floor. Its been reported on NBC News. Since you are ignorant on this topic you should avoid discussing it and looking a fool. After you get your shit together on the child tax credit scam illegals are running then go research the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have take over the Meth trade in this country. Your dumb ass "oh illegals are just poor hard working honest people looking for work" is a crock of shit.
Nope you are ignorant because you don't see fucking and understand the reality. I saw them all over here in Ca. I don't see them all running around selling meth. I have several anchor babies working for me with masters degree. Go in the corner and sick you dick asshole.

Ah maybe you should consider taking a English as a second language course. Sorry I burst your bubble with facts, look on the bright side you are less ignorant now.

But go ahead. Arrest them all.

Ah maybe you should consider taking a English as a second language course. Sorry I burst your bubble with facts, look on the bright side you are less ignorant now.
Nope. You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about and you attack my English. That's all you got? This just tells me how ignorant you are.

I was talking to you in the civilized way then you come back with a toilet mouth. Because you didn't like and don't even understand the reality. Grow up kid.

No, unlawful presence in the country is not a crime. It is a violation of federal immigration law to remain in the country without legal authorization, but this violation is punishable by civil penalties, not criminal. Chief among these civil penalties is deportation or removal, where an unlawful resident may be detained and removed from the country.

Is Illegal Immigration a Crime? Improper Entry v. Unlawful Presence

No, unlawful presence in the country is not a crime. It is a violation of federal immigration law to remain in the country without legal authorization, but this violation is punishable by civil penalties, not criminal. Chief among these civil penalties is deportation or removal, where an unlawful resident may be detained and removed from the country.

Coming back after being kicked out is a crime, but it's kind of semantics boys, laws are being broken when you just walk right in, usually. And those laws can be enforced, but in a rational way, not a Trumpian Blame the Beaners way.

It doesn't matter if they come here seeking a better life. Do it legally, obey the immigration laws. New legal citizens are welcomed. Its not complicated, just follow the law.
Okay. I will tell my parents on next reincarnation that they should register and follow the law. Actually they arrived here 1931. They told me during that time it's not a big deal and lots of them never register because they do not know where or too far.
Your great grandparents arrived here before my parents is that mean they did not break immigration laws?

It depends on your answer: Are they here legally?
Against immigration law????
But why are you branded them ALL I mean ALL as murderer criminals and drug dealers, rapist? When my parents have not done any kinds of criminal activity. This in 1930.
Why is that?

you are talking in circles. Do you understand what the word 'illegal' means? an illegal act is a crime, whether its a civil crime or a criminal crime or a misdemeaner or a felony does not change it from being a crime.

entering the USA illegally is a crime, staying here illegally is a crime. Giving birth does not negate the crime of the mother.

Okay. I will tell my parents on next reincarnation that they should register and follow the law. Actually they arrived here 1931. They told me during that time it's not a big deal and lots of them never register because they do not know where or too far.
Your great grandparents arrived here before my parents is that mean they did not break immigration laws?

If they came in 1930 they either came through ellis island (legally) or they came in illegally. Doesn't matter which at this point. Did they take and pass the citizenship tests?

But why are you branded them ALL I mean ALL as murderer criminals and drug dealers, rapist? When my parents have not done any kinds of criminal activity. This in 1930.
Why is that?

no one has said that all illegals are criminals or rapists or drug dealers. Only that some of them are and that those present a danger to all of us.

Why is that?

no one has said that all illegals are criminals or rapists or drug dealers. Only that some of them are and that those present a danger to all of us.
Agree. However According to Blueslegend Post #557. MillionS are running drug meth and committing heinous crimes etc. There are about 3 to 4 millions illegals in ca. Is that mean we do not a civil order here in Ca?

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.
Isn't the Hispanic voters voted Obama in last election?
GOPs are working hard to gain Hispanic votes but you can kiss that goodbye.
All I know from Hispanic people that I know are piss off at Trump. I have several Mexican workers at our warehouse 20s to 30s. These are not illegals but are US citizens ( these are called anchor babies) most never bother to vote. But they will vote THIS TIME.
Pew Research conducted a study about how Hispanics that were legally in the country viewed the immigration problem. One thing I remember from the study was that one half of these people were worried about the possibility of deportation of a family member, friend, or an associate. In general, they believed that immigration laws are applied selectively and unfairly and that many Hispanics legally in the country have been deported or forced into voluntary removal.

Gee, I told you so. They absolutely despise the man. They have a much more favorable view of the other candidates.

Hispanics Frown on Trump, but Not Rest of GOP Field

Run Trump. You lose.

What's interesting is that the bottom line (14 fav) is almost identical to the WAPO Latino polling from last month (13 fav), but the topline is more gracious to Trump: with Gallup (a disreputable pollster, after the fuckups of 2010 and 2012), it's 65 unfav, but with WAPO it was 81 unfav.

Either way, Trump is in a deep, deep, deep hole with Latinos and will never get out of it, either.

If they came in 1930 they either came through ellis island (legally) or they came in illegally. Doesn't matter which at this point. Did they take and pass the citizenship tests?
The destination was supposed to be at Ellis but because of very bad weather they end up in Delaware. Ship was out of service. They were there for 2 days waiting after the third day every body went on their own because the area was not equipped to handle a whole boat of immigrants. Everybody was scrambling how to get to Ellis but it's too far and not sure how to get there.
That's the story they told me. From there they end up in Miami and started their own business.

Forum List

Back