Hispanics Hate Trump

Trump has a tendency to ask questions of reporters when he's involved in a presser. That's an annoying habit.

It's only annoying to assclowns that want the liberal media to keep pushing the Agenda. It's refreshing to everyone else to see a candidate stick it right back to them.

Trump has a tendency to ask questions of reporters when he's involved in a presser. That's an annoying habit.

It's only annoying to assclowns that want the liberal media to keep pushing the Agenda. It's refreshing to everyone else to see a candidate stick it right back to them.

Blah blah blah. The liberal media.........waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Leftards wants to push their agenda and control the narrative. Trump is not falling for it.

Can't say "anchor baby", its offending. Yeah, I'll keep using it.

Crickets.

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.
All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.
Is that mean my parents are criminals?

All agreed that these illegals crossed our borders illegally thus qualified to be called criminals.
Most of these people came here to seek a better life, work hard so they can feed their families. And yes there are those who commit heinous crimes which should be deported.
My parents came here in early 30 without papers from Barcelona. They never not committed any crime except traffic ticket due to old age.

It depends on your answer: Are they here legally?

Leftards wants to push their agenda and control the narrative. Trump is not falling for it.

Crickets.
Why have you spanglished your screen name?

Crickets.
Why have you spanglished your screen name?

That's how my friends south of border call me.

Do you see a problem with that?

Its stunning how some of you say our only choice is to allow millions of illegal CRIMINALS to pour across our borders and say nothing or we'll lose the Hispanic vote. Seriously? Hell just throw the doors wide open lets import 100 million Chinese how'd that be.

Oh for crying out loud what a load of crap. The narrative that poor illegals are just good honest hard working people looking for a job is rubbish. The facts do not fit that talking point. Millions of these illegals are committing crime. Not a few not a small percentage a whole big chunk of them.

I imagine you are baffled looking for an example, fine. Research the $4 billion a year scam (that continues to grow each year) where illegals file fraudulent tax returns claiming fraudulent child tax credits to scam tax refunds in the thousands, even over $10,000. A lot bigger than most American's tax refunds I can tell you that. Its a scam, its illegal for them to claim this credit you have to be a US citizen. $4 billion a year and rising.

These illegals have no problem with breaking our laws, none.

I hate trump but if it comes down to trump Hillary or trump sanders I'm going with trump.

did they come legally or illegally?

It doesn't matter if they come here seeking a better life. Do it legally, obey the immigration laws. New legal citizens are welcomed. Its not complicated, just follow the law.

It doesn't matter if they come here seeking a better life. Do it legally, obey the immigration laws. New legal citizens are welcomed. Its not complicated, just follow the law.
And the law is, drop a baby here and it's an American, almost without exception. What you need to do is change the law since that is following the law...

YAWN
most of them wont vote for ANY Republican anyway
Bush won a majority of Hispanics.
Hispanics are natural GOP voters--industrious, family oriented, and religious. Only turdheads like Trump drive them away from the party.
Isn't the Hispanic voters voted Obama in last election?
GOPs are working hard to gain Hispanic votes but you can kiss that goodbye.
All I know from Hispanic people that I know are piss off at Trump. I have several Mexican workers at our warehouse 20s to 30s. These are not illegals but are US citizens ( these are called anchor babies) most never bother to vote. But they will vote THIS TIME.
Pew Research conducted a study about how Hispanics that were legally in the country viewed the immigration problem. One thing I remember from the study was that one half of these people were worried about the possibility of deportation of a family member, friend, or an associate. In general, they believed that immigration laws are applied selectively and unfairly and that many Hispanics legally in the country have been deported or forced into voluntary removal.

The vast majority of these millions of illegals can't, they do not meet the qualifications to immigrate to the USA. Legally you have to not be a loser, you have to have a job or means of supporting yourself, skills, be in good health and pass a health examination, etc. If they applied to immigrate here legally we would reject them. So they sneak across our borders illegally and break our laws.

Oh for crying out loud what a load of crap. The narrative that poor illegals are just good honest hard working people looking for a job is rubbish. The facts do not fit that talking point. Millions of these illegals are committing crime. Not a few not a small percentage a whole big chunk of them.

I imagine you are baffled looking for an example, fine. Research the $4 billion a year scam (that continues to grow each year) where illegals file fraudulent tax returns claiming fraudulent child tax credits to scam tax refunds in the thousands, even over $10,000. A lot bigger than most American's tax refunds I can tell you that. Its a scam, its illegal for them to claim this credit you have to be a US citizen. $4 billion a year and rising.

Oh cry me river. Millions of these illegals committing crimes?? Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy. If you a hear an illegal commuting heinous crime you multiply by 20? If you see these people on the streets we should rounded up and put them all in jail. Because according to you millions committed crimes.
From your post... I know you will respond...arrest them all.

Oh cry me river. Millions of these illegals committing crimes?? Your dreaming and justification of your lunacy. If you a hear an illegal commuting heinous crime you multiply by 20? If you see these people on the streets we should rounded up and put them all in jail. Because according to you millions committed crimes.

Yes millions of them are committing this crime. Its been debated on the US Senate floor. Its been reported on NBC News. Since you are ignorant on this topic you should avoid discussing it and looking a fool. After you get your shit together on the child tax credit scam illegals are running then go research the National Geographic documentary on how illegals have take over the Meth trade in this country. Your dumb ass "oh illegals are just poor hard working honest people looking for work" is a crock of shit.

The vast majority of these millions of illegals can't, they do not meet the qualifications to immigrate to the USA. Legally you have to not be a loser, you have to have a job or means of supporting yourself, skills, be in good health and pass a health examination, etc. If they applied to immigrate here legally we would reject them. So they sneak across our borders illegally and break our laws.

yes, thats true. So why do liberals want to ignore those violations of our laws?

Being in this country illegally is a crime. Do you understand that?

You ever see a poll on how many people hate the Democrats?

If Hispanics want to be used by the Democrat party the same they went and ENSLAVED the black people in this country and you see what they have to show for it.

I say good riddance go vote for them or if you're Illegal get the back to your home country. bye

Forum List

Back