Hispanics to Become Majority in California Next Year

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
by Jim Hoft
March 23, 2013

Hispanics will become the dominant ethnic group in the nation’s most populous state next year according to US Census data.
The troubled Obama economy is driving out the middle class.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iho6lwCSiMQ&feature=player_embedded]Hispanics, majority ethnic group in California next year - YouTube[/ame]​

This comes after tens of thousands of residents moved out of the state in the last year due to the Obama economy and Democratic tax rates.
Iran Press TV reported:

California’s population is experiencing a cultural makeover.The troubled economy is driving out the middle class to more prosperous areas of the country. Now, the future of America’s most populous state belongs more to immigrants than ever before.

U-S Census data shows more than 41-thousand immigrants moved to Los Angeles county just in the past year.

During the same period, more than 100-thousand residents moved out of the state, mostly due to job losses and high taxes.

The population shift is expected to reach a milestone in the middle of next year.

That’s when experts say Hispanics will become the majority in California.

This ethnic transition is prompting changes to how the state handles immigrants.

Social justice advocates say it’s about time that America gives immigrants their due.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Hispanics to Become Majority in California Next Year | The Gateway Pundit

by Jim Hoft
March 23, 2013
Hispanics will become the dominant ethnic group in the nation’s most populous state next year according to US Census data.
The troubled Obama economy is driving out the middle class.
This comes after tens of thousands of residents moved out of the state in the last year due to the Obama economy and Democratic tax rates.
Iran Press TV reported:
California’s population is experiencing a cultural makeover.The troubled economy is driving out the middle class to more prosperous areas of the country. Now, the future of America’s most populous state belongs more to immigrants than ever before.
U-S Census data shows more than 41-thousand immigrants moved to Los Angeles county just in the past year.
During the same period, more than 100-thousand residents moved out of the state, mostly due to job losses and high taxes.QUOTE

An era dominated by now old , tired white men with their bigotry is nearing its end .
There is hope for the future .

wehrwolfen said:
By "immigrants' do you mean people fresh out of mexico or US Hispanic citizens from other states?

Never mind Los Angeles becoming another Detroit, now it's the whole state led by Jerry Brown. Hmm..., I wonder if they'll move Hollywood and the movie industry to another state, or will it become a gated community within?

Simply look at Cali. The results of mass importation of third-world aliens (often through illegal channels which attracts rapists, murderers, and other undesirable) speak for themselves.

I wonder why the Libs would want to run whitey out of town.
That's the source of their revenue stream.
I understand their desire to have all the black and Hispanic people
in their back pocket but get rid of the white man and there go their
tax dollars.

I live in a city that is 60 % latino.

what you guys fear is not reality.

Your racism will kill your party

As goes California so will go Texas, so I hope the Texas GOP does the smart as well as the right thing and reach out sincerely to Hispanic needs.

An era dominated by now old , tired white men with their bigotry is nearing its end .

Yea, the era of young black and latino thugs will bring so much hope.

Thankfully the old bitter rightwing crackers are dying off. In 20 years they will be the minority in the United States.:clap2::clap2:

None of this will matter of course for in 20 years after amassing over $100 trillion in debt
to the Chinese and India the United States for argument's sake will have ceased to function.

The Democrats in the end will have won after all.

Nice going Libs!!

Last edited:
Hispanics can afford to live in California because many are on public assistance. The working class is being forced out because it's become too expensive to succeed there making an honest living. One has to wonder how long California can sustain its entitlement programs, if the very people who are expected to pay for those programs are leaving. How long do liberals actually believe their entitlements for votes programs can actually sustain themselves? One day soon there wont be any money to pay for all of those promises, then what happens to the handout Party when they can no longer keep minorities in their place with their finite handout programs? I suspect Democrats will be in real trouble when their base realizes that those very entitlement programs are the reason they can never succeed in America.

Anyone know what comes after Trillion.
I think we are gonna need to have that information for future generations to come.

I thought California was doomed when Brown was running for Gov.
promised all illegal immigrants that they will get a college education because
the state had the money for it.

Yea, the era of young black and latino thugs will bring so much hope.

Thankfully the old bitter rightwing crackers are dying off. In 20 years they will be the minority in the United States.:clap2::clap2:

It will be interesting to watch the old bitter rightwing crackers whine about their rights as minorities after listening to them whine about minorities' rights for decades.

As an old White man, I must admit you are at least partially right.

I'm tired, that's for sure. Tired of working my ass off for over half a century beginning when I was 12 years old, delivering newspapers and setting up pins in a bowling alley. I'm tired from working full time while I attended school to earn both an MBA and JD. But most of all, I am tired of the whining about “white privilege” I hear from those who resent my success even though they could have done what I did but simple refused. (What, are you so prejudiced that you think that only White people can do what I did?)

As for being bigoted; you are spot on. The depth of my bigotry cannot be measured. However, the bigotry is not against any class of people, but rather the individual behavior of those who who harm others and those who think the world owes them a living. As an old man, I grew up in a time and place where there were no excuses for crime, and damn few excuses for failure.

Thanks to the attitude of the new generations, colleges now offer remedial reading classes for incoming freshmen, and welfare offers a desirable alternative to working for far too many people. When I was a young man, kids didn't kill other kids over a pair of fucking sneakers. Metal detectors in schools: you gotta be kidding me, right?

To all the younger folks: You've come a long way, baby, and you've done some really great things; but you made at least as many mistakes during the journey as the “old White men” you so eagerly criticize. Better to acknowledge the good that they did and learn from both their successes and their failures (yes, we old farts had some major screw ups).

In the final analysis, I am convinced that morality, far more than technology, will determine the greatness of a country. When the old men (both Black and White) and their mores vanish, so does any hope of a promising future.

I'm 73 and rather proud of my life and in the end that is the only thing that really matters. I have done things I am proud of and some things I am ashamed of (no, I am NOT going to tell you). I have tried to be a good friend to all deserving people and I believe I have judged others fairly. In short, I am an old White man, neither proud nor ashamed of his race, but overall proud of his life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back