Historic First:Obama leaves Michelle behind for her 50th

Sometimes we get wrapped up in politics so big we miss the picture. I really did start to cry when I saw some of these pictures with the girls. They are a family. Somethings going wrong. Tis ok. And you know what?

Obama for whatever reason politically I want to put him thru a wall, he's a dad. His girls love him.

We have to find a way to separate this. That we do.

They sought public life. They got public life. And that's all there is to it.

Jackie used to spend weeks apart from Jack....though hardly alone.....when she flew to Newport and he stayed in D.C. Of course that seemed to be cool with both of them and with the others......

Com'on you're comparing the Obama's to JFK--and how many women he tried to sneek behind Jackie's back? UNREAL.

Men typically don't leave their wives side on their 50th birthdays. What is also amazing is that the girls traveled back with Obama and not Michelle.

The looks on Michelle's face in public over the last few times I have seen her--are not that of a happy wife.

It is likely that he finally stood up to her. I think their 'co-presidency' has come to a screeching halt.

Let's not get Vonnegut about this ok? Holy toledo here. It was a headline and I put it out there.

But what I found myself thinking about and this is the bigger picture was despite the politics what do we expect of these poor souls?

I hate Obama's policies. That said though he's still a dad. Michelle is still a mom. Kids are going to be kids and they truly did look sad. AND hey that's ok. But it got me thinking that we expect too much. We really do.

And we really should wonder at how much we expect of this family. I have a lot of thinking to do up and coming.

Those girls are gorgeous and they are growing up before us. And although I hate their daddy (only over politics) Obama is without a doubt the coolest guy to his girls. Mom pants aside :lol: he looks like a good man.

We really have to look at how we are going to conduct ourselves up and coming.

The 'poor soul' in the White House has 10 million dollars. Get real. They both knew the drill and they went for it.

I do not like them, any of them. Their children are their responsibility. Sadly, too much of their care comes out of my pocket. I am beginning to think you are on a crying drunk here.

This is wild. And I'm not rejoicing and I pray they can put it back together again. Politics aside. This is sad.

I think we are horrid people in the sense that what do we expect of these people?. I know I know we expect the best. But geeze louise they are still human with every fault that we know and mom and dads.

I think we expect too much. On the other hand, it's the job you wanted. BUT the family didn't. I'm really torn but the girls look so sad.

Obama LEAVES Michelle in Hawaii as 50th 'birthday present' while he returns from two-week vacation with Sasha and Malia

Michelle Obama's 50th birthday present: Time off alone in Hawaii as President returns to Washington and takes Sasha and Malia back with him | Mail Online

My birthday is coming up. I'd like to go to Hawaii by myself. And a few good books.

When you write your check to the IRS this year why not take an extra minute to stop by the bank and pick up one of those fancy birthday checks? After all, you're paying for the party!

So did moocow make it back from orcas island barn?

One thing that really freaks me out is why on the planet do we expect Michelle to rock out? Come on.

You're kidding, right?

Oh I'm only talking about the girls. They didn't sign a note at age 8 signing on to this deal.

:lol:

They looked just so sad in these pictures. National spotlight. Really sad. Remember the note that the Bush twins left the girls? Class act.

One thing that really freaks me out is why on the planet do we expect Michelle to rock out? Come on.

You're kidding, right?

Oh I'm only talking about the girls. They didn't sign a note at age 8 signing on to this deal.

They looked just so sad in these pictures. National spotlight. Really sad. Remember the note that the Bush twins left the girls? Class act.

The decisions of all children that age are made by their parents. All of us get things at that age we didn't sign on for. In my job I have seen people who were sexually abused from a time in childhood when they didn't even know how old they were. Pardon me. I just can't get all bent out of shape about the Obama children who live in the lap of luxury.

So they look sad. So fuckin' what. Their parents have 10 million dollars, they live in a palace,and they don't have to go to public schools. If you want to feel sorry for some children, I suggest you find some REAL children who have REAL problems to feel sorry for.

You're kidding, right?

Bushies are classy. Laura left some inside advice fir Michelle as well, but it was disregarded :lol:

You're kidding, right?

Bushies are classy. Laura left some inside advice fir Michelle as well, but it was disregarded :lol:

This surprises you? :lol:

no. a mule in a horse harness is still a mule.

however, I though she was more street smart and street smarts know that classy people usually give sound advices.

however, I though she was more street smart and street smarts know that classy people usually give sound advices.

I doubt that she has any respect for anyone, least of all Laura Bush. She's the kind that bites the hand that feeds her. All she has to do an FL is to keep up a good appearance. Even with 25 handmaidens at her beck and call, she can't even do that.

I doubt that she has any respect for anyone, least of all Laura Bush. She's the kind that bites the hand that feeds her. All she has to do an FL is to keep up a good appearance. Even with 25 handmaidens at her beck and call, she can't even do that.

Laura Bush was basically a bland First Lady. School Librarian as First lady. I didn't see many attacks on her except for that guy she killed

Forum List

Back