History Will Record: Dr. Anthony Faucci, American Hero

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
I'm 100% sure history will record Dr. Faucci as a profile-in-courage, an American hero who would not back down. Never Surrender! While others pay lip service to American ideals and truth, Dr. Faucci lives it -- even at the cost of credible death threats to himself and his family. The man was the face of the government early on during the AIDS Crisis. He listed, he changed his mind on some things and he became an ally of those protesting the government's responses and more.

American Hero!

Now he's under constant attack by partisans and dangerous demagogues, and crazed conspiracy theorists. And the partisan hacks continue even with a total lack of evidence linking Dr. Faucci to any wrongdoing whatsoever. Zero. NADA. BS Charges. Slander. Death Threats.

A GOP-led subcommittee has spent over a year probing the nation’s response to the pandemic and whether U.S.-funded research in China may have played any role in how it started — yet found no evidence linking Fauci to wrongdoing.

He’d already been grilled behind closed doors, for 14 hours over two days in January. But Monday, Fauci testified voluntarily in public and on camera at a hearing that quickly deteriorated into partisan attacks.

Republicans repeated unproven accusations against the longtime National Institutes of Health scientist while Democrats apologized for Congress besmirching his name and bemoaned a missed opportunity to prepare for the next scary outbreak.

1717456409235.png

~S~

I'm 100% sure history will record Dr. Faucci as a profile-in-courage, an American hero who would not back down. Never Surrender! While others pay lip service to American ideals and truth, Dr. Faucci lives it -- even at the cost of credible death threats to himself and his family. The man was the face of the government early on during the AIDS Crisis. He listed, he changed his mind on some things and he became an ally of those protesting the government's responses and more.

American Hero!

Now he's under constant attack by partisans and dangerous demagogues, and crazed conspiracy theorists. And the partisan hacks continue even with a total lack of evidence linking Dr. Faucci to any wrongdoing whatsoever. Zero. NADA. BS Charges. Slander. Death Threats.

A GOP-led subcommittee has spent over a year probing the nation’s response to the pandemic and whether U.S.-funded research in China may have played any role in how it started — yet found no evidence linking Fauci to wrongdoing.

He’d already been grilled behind closed doors, for 14 hours over two days in January. But Monday, Fauci testified voluntarily in public and on camera at a hearing that quickly deteriorated into partisan attacks.

Republicans repeated unproven accusations against the longtime National Institutes of Health scientist while Democrats apologized for Congress besmirching his name and bemoaned a missed opportunity to prepare for the next scary outbreak.
How many masks are you wearing right now.?

American Hero!

The Progressive contingent of politicians/media/entertainers and elites did not even attempt to work with Trump. Everything we have seen since Joe was installed is proof of that as they have erased most everything he did. Their actions is proof.

American Hero!

Not just no, but fuck no.

Hero?

Maybe to the death to America crowd.

American Hero!

Hey stretch, you sure you didn't mean this for the Humor forum, or since the testimony was in the House of Representatives, maybe the political satire forum?

BTW, who was the Dem chick, so worried about what Dr. Fauci (notice I said Dr. Fauci, as I would not want the Republican Chair, down on my ass, correcting me on nationwide Cspan) had suffered, while the million people in this country died? Even I looked at it and said, OH Please! before turning away.

American Hero!

Heroes who torture puppies.

Yep.

Welcome to the left.

American Hero!

Yeah, history looks favorably on those who spoke truth to power. It doesn’t look so favorably on the power that ignored it.

It won’t hurt, of course--from a historical point of view , that the blob had 34 felony indictments (and counting).

Hey stretch, you sure you didn't mean this for the Humor forum, or since the testimony was in the House of Representatives, maybe the political satire forum?

BTW, who was the Dem chick, so worried about what Dr. Fauci (notice I said Dr. Fauci, as I would not want the Republican Chair, down on my ass, correcting me on nationwide Cspan) had suffered, while the million people in this country died? Even I looked at it and said, OH Please! before turning away.
He's been ridiculed before and later came out on top.

He's a scientist's scientist.

Yeah, history looks favorably on those who spoke truth to power. It doesn’t look so favorably on the power that ignored it.

It won’t hurt, of course--from a historical point of view , that the blob had 34 felony indictments (and counting).
The same Prog thinking that ph uked up COVID is as active as ever with the Trump trials. All of those trillions of dollars printed up the first two years of Joe to restock the Prog areas from their draconian shutdowns. There are students who lost a couple of years of school. That is good news for those who did not as they will have less competition. Of course, DEI will really come into play.

Forum List

Back