Hit Job in Columbia, S.C. - Media/Dem Collusion Confirmed

Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Another classic example of fake news, but the snowflakes will deny it to their graves.

Nope, it is not, as FBI and intel agencies have inferred.

Since Flynn lied, then it is time to keep digging.

Since Sessions has two different stories to the same question, then it is time to keep digging.
Then clearly we need to keep digging on Hillary and Obama!
Deflection won't help you in the slightest.

But Comey got rid of Clinton, so once we get rid of Trump and Pence takes over, let Comey go back to Clinton.

He has a much bigger orange felon to catch.
Assuming you "get rid of" Trump, which is a ludicrous assumption, then you and your leftist comrades will go after Pence and try to connect him to Trump's imaginary crimes.

You are a hypocrite (wanting to bring down Trump while giving a pass to Hillary, Obama, and the leakers) and you are dishonest (you want to get rid of the entire administration and somehow pull something out of your ass that invalidates the election.).

You are a hypocritical and dishonest schmuck.
That is a dishonest, hyopcritical statement by you, Rob.

You are saying so what if Trump is a crook, you will go after Pence next.

The dems are not the problem. The GOP, including me, who hate Trump for his crimes is his big problem.
You are not a Republican. I don't know who you think you are kidding.

I thought Fakey gave up pretending that he's a Republican. Apparently he believes there are still some forum members who aren't on to his scam yet.

But Comey got rid of Clinton, so once we get rid of Trump and Pence takes over, let Comey go back to Clinton.

Assuming you "get rid of" Trump, which is a ludicrous assumption, then you and your leftist comrades will go after Pence and try to connect him to Trump's imaginary crimes.

You are a hypocrite (wanting to bring down Trump while giving a pass to Hillary, Obama, and the leakers) and you are dishonest (you want to get rid of the entire administration and somehow pull something out of your ass that invalidates the election.).

The dems are not the problem. The GOP, including me, who hate Trump for his crimes is his big problem.

I thought Fakey gave up pretending that he's a Republican. Apparently he believes there are still some forum members who aren't on to his scam yet.
Nope. Jake Malarkey is still hard at it, being the fraud that he is.

Baghdad Bripat's big boo boo is that he can't think. :lol:

When Flynn flips, Trump slips.

Alt Right cuck pretend Republicans are finding their political party days are growing short.

:lol:

There's nothing to flip, Fakey. There's no "there" there.

When are you going to quit pretending to be a Republican? It's hilarious watching a dishonest douche bag like you accusing Republicans of lying.

Last edited:
The Democrat Party has become a
criminal organization

From spying on President Trump
To committing Felonies unmasking and sharing classified information.

To creating the false Russian Narrative.

To Hacking Trump Tower and a Russian Bank to plant false evidence (beacon ping)

To stealing debate questions

Rigging primaries

Paying for thugs to bloody and intimidate Trump Supporters

To paying for Fake Protestors

It's disgusting the levels of criminal behavior and depravity these pieces of shit are willing to stoop to.

And now a bunch of Soros paid thugs just attacked a Trump Rally tonight.

I wish you Scum would just start a Civil Wat so we can finally rid the planet of you.

Last edited:

When are you going to quit pretending to be a Republican? It's hilarious watching a dishonest douche bag like you accusing Republicans of lying.
Baghdad briptat says there is no "there", when in n ow way can he no such a thing. I am a Republican, and your an anarchist who wants the Republic to collapse, you dishonest fraud.

Baghdad briptat says there is no "there", when in n ow way can he no such a thing. I am a Republican, and your an anarchist who wants the Republic to collapse, you dishonest fraud.
Note: Jake Starkey is not a Republican.

Wtf is up with your writing, Fake? Are you having a stroke?

Note: Rob is a creepy perv non-GOP alt righty.

I am a Republican. :lol:

Wanted to see if you were reading or just being a creepy reader. Now we no. :lol:

Note: Rob is a creepy perv non-GOP alt righty.

I am a Republican. :lol:

Starkey, no GOP-er has opinions like yours, you ridiculous douche! I have voted GOP my whole life, which far pre-dates this "Alt-right" Bullshit.

Note: Jake Starkey is a fraud.

Wanted to see if you were reading or just being a creepy reader. Now we no. :lol:

No, you just had not sobered up yet. BTW, not many Republicans smoke crack.

Alzheimer's.

Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

Every failing political movement gets overrun with conspiracy theories.

I very clearly justified my conclusion. Stop merely skimming, shithead.
you cant justify shyte, asshole. Your President is in deep shite with the Russians, and slowly the facts are coming out. The question now, is just how much was he paid to end our economic sanctions against Russia. Thats it in a nutshell
How many times must I submit that this is merely speculation and conjecture. I will wait for the evidence, you deranged twink.
Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.
The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.

Since Sessions has two different stories to the same question, then it is time to keep digging.
What a load of horse shit.. you seem to like spreading shit.. The FBI, CIA, and the NSA have all stated there is "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION".. Keep running with sharp objects.. The crash will be amusing to watch.

you cant justify shyte, asshole. Your President is in deep shite with the Russians, and slowly the facts are coming out. The question now, is just how much was he paid to end our economic sanctions against Russia. Thats it in a nutshell
How many times must I submit that this is merely speculation and conjecture. I will wait for the evidence, you deranged twink.
Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.
The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.

What a load of horse shit.. you seem to like spreading shit.. The FBI, CIA, and the NSA have all stated there is "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION".. Keep running with sharp objects.. The crash will be amusing to watch.
If thats the case, why is there an ongoing investigation? Why is Flynn talking to the FBI?

Forum List

Back