Hit Job in Columbia, S.C. - Media/Dem Collusion Confirmed

How many times must I submit that this is merely speculation and conjecture. I will wait for the evidence, you deranged twink.
Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.
The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.
Nope, it is not, as FBI and intel agencies have inferred.

Since Flynn lied, then it is time to keep digging.

Since Sessions has two different stories to the same question, then it is time to keep digging.
What a load of horse shit.. you seem to like spreading shit.. The FBI, CIA, and the NSA have all stated there is "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION".. Keep running with sharp objects.. The crash will be amusing to watch.
If thats the case, why is there an ongoing investigation? Why is Flynn talking to the FBI?
LOL

Your not only a LIAR but a dumbfuck too...

In 10 months of investigation there is "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION". Any other investigation would have been closed long ago as unfounded but the political hack bureaucrats, loyal to Obama and Democrats, are breathlessly hoping they can create something.

The NSA documents show collusion in the democrat party and illegal surveillance of the Trump admin. The Russian lie was a cover for their illegal actions. If they allow it to die, so does any Democrat credibility and then they are exposed for illegal surveillance.

But the dim wit, who said their was hard evidence and then was shown a liar, should be removed from office. But keep on lying.. its what you do..

Last edited:
Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.
The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.

Since Sessions has two different stories to the same question, then it is time to keep digging.
What a load of horse shit.. you seem to like spreading shit.. The FBI, CIA, and the NSA have all stated there is "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION".. Keep running with sharp objects.. The crash will be amusing to watch.
If thats the case, why is there an ongoing investigation? Why is Flynn talking to the FBI?
LOL
Why do I even attempt to have a conversation with you sweetie, you continue to be an unmitigated liar

In 10 months of investigation there is "NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION". Any other investigation would have been closed long ago as unfounded but the political hack bureaucrats, loyal to Obama and Democrats, are breathlessly hoping they can create something.

The NSA documents show collusion in the democrat party and illegal surveillance of the Trump admin. The Russian lie was a cover for their illegal actions. If they allow it to die, so does any Democrat credibility and then they are exposed for illegal surveillance.

But the dim with who said their was hard evidence and then was shown a liar should be removed from office. But keep on lying..
You are just a confirmuing lying piece of garbage. There was NEVER any illegal surveillance

LOL
Why do I even attempt to have a conversation with you sweetie, you continue to be an unmitigated liar

But the dim with who said their was hard evidence and then was shown a liar should be removed from office. But keep on lying..
You are just a confirmuing lying piece of garbage. There was NEVER any illegal surveillance
When the democrap charade is fully exposed its going to be fun seeing you run with your lying tail between your legs..

I thought Fakey gave up pretending that he's a Republican. Apparently he believes there are still some forum members who aren't on to his scam yet.
Baghdad Bripat's big boo boo is that he can't think. :lol:

When Flynn flips, Trump slips.

There's nothing to flip, Fakey. There's no "there" there.

When are you going to quit pretending to be a Republican? It's hilarious watching a dishonest douche bag like you accusing Republicans of lying.
Baghdad briptat says there is no "there", when in n ow way can he no such a thing. I am a Republican, and your an anarchist who wants the Republic to collapse, you dishonest fraud.
Note: Jake Starkey is not a Republican.
Note: Rob is a creepy perv non-GOP alt righty.

I am a Republican. :lol:
It has already been well established that Jake Starkey is a fraud. Am I "creepy"? A "pervert"? I see how you varmints can make such an assertion.

But, am I a Republican? Yep. Is Fake a R
Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Every failing political movement gets overrun with conspiracy theories.
So long, Democrats!

Has anyone else noticed the heavy quietness coming from dimwits since the NSA document dump? I have heard from several democrat senators aids that the democrats are scared shit-less....

I wonder what they are afraid of?

:biggrin::eusa_whistle:

The recall of Comey and the NSA Chief Rogers and add proof of illegal unmasking might have something to do with it....

Last edited:

LOL

When the democrap charade is fully exposed its going to be fun seeing you run with your lying tail between your legs..

They've been exposed time and again.....the Left considers lying as their birthright.

It cracks me up totally that anyone could believe that dossier by Steeles.

He even got the wrong Cohen in Prague. The Michael Cohen that Steele names is not |Trump's lawyer. I think the Michael Cohen in Prague was a musician.

Like I'm going to beleive this fairy tale? You can bet your sweet bippy I won't.

:lmao:

Of course you won't. You don't believe anything that doesn't confirm your existing beliefs.

LOL

You are a creepy partisan boob. No illegal surveiling has occurred.

Has anyone else noticed the heavy quietness coming from dimwits since the NSA document dump? I have heard from several democrat senators aids that the democrats are scared shit-less....

The recall of Comey and the NSA Chief Rogers and add proof of illegal unmasking might have something to do with it....

They are scared because some Dims are going to do the perp walk.

I have heard that you are a lying piece of crap. What are you afraid of.

I'm not afraid of Dims going to prison.

Let me enlighten you lying pieces of crap. I have friends who still do this for a living and if they had not minimized (masked or redacted) US citizens in their reports and they then distributed them, they would be in prison today.

What has occurred is in violation of standing policies and laws and is not done unless they have PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL and/or a warrant. We know there was no warrant targeting Trump and his team which leaves just one other option.

Let me enlighten you lying pieces of crap. I have friends who still do this for a living and if they had not minimized (masked or redacted) US citizens in their reports and they then distributed them, they would be in prison today.

What has occurred is in violation of standing policies and laws and is not done unless they have PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL and/or a warrant. We know there was no warrant targeting Trump and his team which leaves just one other option.
The bullshyte is flowing fast and furious, in reality you dont know shyte about anything

Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They sure love freedom of speech, don't they?
For the left, freedom of speech apparently means unfettered protest to the point of denying the opposition their rights and liberties, hence imputing fascism to their cause.
The Specious Spectrum

Quit pushing the persecution complex that a separate Left actually exists. Limousine Liberals, Cadillac Conservatives, Rolls-Royce Radicals, and Ferrari Fascists--all would be without a ride if it weren't for their Daddy's Money. Left Wing, Right Wing--they're both Heir Wings that have to work together to make Birth-Class Supremacy fly.

Right-Wing true believers will never admit it, but it was the Warren Court that granted protesters the privilege of going in-your-face with the majority and never having to face the consequences of retaliation against their aggression. And Earl Warren was the Republican candidate for the Vice-Presidency in 1948. QED.

LOL

They've been exposed time and again.....the Left considers lying as their birthright.

Notice how this pseudo-intellectual has to go back 20 years to find the only example?

Next she'll be saying that Al Gore claimed credit for inventing the internet. It's The Simpleton Maneuver.

LOL

Notice how this pseudo-intellectual has to go back 20 years to find the only example?

Next she'll be saying that Al Gore claimed credit for inventing the internet. It's The Simpleton Maneuver.

Wait.....aren't you the fool who's trying to live down that he actually wrote this????

"All You Have To Know About Obama
  • Best president in over 50 years
  • Restored respect for America globally

You did, didn't you, you dunce.

Forum List

Back