Hit Job in Columbia, S.C. - Media/Dem Collusion Confirmed

Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They sure love freedom of speech, don't they?
For the left, freedom of speech apparently means unfettered protest to the point of denying the opposition their rights and liberties, hence imputing fascism to their cause.

Rob, you are the partisan idiot.

I saw it clearly and to the point. Graham is about America, you are not.

Your form of atheism has no ethical base, as we see your subjective rendition of the town hall meeting. You saw what you wanted.

You are not a traditional conservative, only the Alt Righty regressive version of conservatism.

Once America wakes up to the fact that Trump operatives were working Russians to influence the November election as well as trying to influence the French and German elections this year, it is all over for your side.
You are still living in a fairy tale. Why you feel the need to interject religion is beyond me.

Jake Starkey, you are a fraud. You are an angry, un-American, leftist twat trolling against Trump.
YOU inject religion on a constant basis, so why cant he?

Well known South Carolina lisping Republican Senator, Sweet Lindsey Graham, had a Townhall event today. Hoards of anti-Trump activists showed up to disrupt the event. When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event.

They hooted and booed and made a bunch of noise. However, Sweet Lindsey held his own. In fact, Sweet Lindsey did a damn good job and plowed forward and took control of this event.

Now, here is the interesting part. CNN just happened to have cameras and production people present at the Townhall. What a coincidence, right? They also knew exactly when to tune in while the disruption was occurring. When Lisping Lindsey got ahold on things and the organized protesters settled down, CNN broke away.

Then, hilariously, when CNN broke away because the Townhall calmed down, they then "covered" the "story" by immediately replaying video of the Townhall showing the portions where the disrupters were at the worst and loudest.

But, this was clearly a targeted event by the anti-Trump insurgents. CNN knew about it. One must assume that there is collusion between CNN and the anti-Trump insurgents. In other words, CNN is the de facto mass media wing of the anti-Trump insurgency, and they are making no attempt to hide it.

For what it is worth, MSNBC, aired this too. However, they did not have prepared segments on it to run after the live coverage ended. CNN, on the other hand, had a LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION in the Townhall after live coverage ended, indicating that they had knowledge of this staged anti-Trump demonstration at the Townhall.

There is still no evidence of collusion between Trump and the Russisns. However, there is ample evidence of collusion between the anti-Trump insurgents and CNN.

For the left, freedom of speech apparently means unfettered protest to the point of denying the opposition their rights and liberties, hence imputing fascism to their cause.
Is everything Fascist to your kind?You dont even know what it means.

You mean like here???? LOL

3B6A051B00000578-0-image-a-5_1481811893405.jpg

Your form of atheism has no ethical base, as we see your subjective rendition of the town hall meeting. You saw what you wanted.

You are not a traditional conservative, only the Alt Righty regressive version of conservatism.

Once America wakes up to the fact that Trump operatives were working Russians to influence the November election as well as trying to influence the French and German elections this year, it is all over for your side.
You are still living in a fairy tale. Why you feel the need to interject religion is beyond me.

Jake Starkey, you are a fraud. You are an angry, un-American, leftist twat trolling against Trump.
That is a factually incorrect statement, Bumblefuck. Apparently, that is the only type of statement YOU know How to make.

I very clearly justified my conclusion. Stop merely skimming, shithead.

Are only republicans allowed at the senators town halls ?
Not the point. But the protesters cannot shut down the event. THAT is the point you do contemptuously ignore.

Your op complained that they had the nerve to ask questions.

"When it came time for questions, it was question after question after question about Trump and Russia that presupposes collusion. Clearly, this was a set-up with a coordinated effort to get these anti-Trump activists to this event. "

That is a factually incorrect statement, Bumblefuck. Apparently, that is the only type of statement YOU know How to make.
It is a totally correct statement hand job. You have so many ID's you just cant remember what you post.

you cant justify shyte, asshole. Your President is in deep shite with the Russians, and slowly the facts are coming out. The question now, is just how much was he paid to end our economic sanctions against Russia. Thats it in a nutshell

Marco Rubio doesn't hold town halls specifically for this reason, and I don't blame him. He said that tens of hundreds of liberal activists in Florida organize online to attend these rallies and to just yell and shout at him with anger over his conservative policies, as opposed to coming in good faith.

It is a totally correct statement hand job. You have so many ID's you just cant remember what you post.
Lol! Again, another false statement. You are establishing yourself as a serial liar.

you cant justify shyte, asshole. Your President is in deep shite with the Russians, and slowly the facts are coming out. The question now, is just how much was he paid to end our economic sanctions against Russia. Thats it in a nutshell
How many times must I submit that this is merely speculation and conjecture. I will wait for the evidence, you deranged twink.

Marco Rubio doesn't hold town halls specifically for this reason, and I don't blame him. He said that tens of hundreds of liberal activists in Florida organize online to attend these rallies and to just yell and shout at him with anger over his conservative policies, as opposed to coming in good faith.
There would probably be MANY TIMES more leftist protesters in Fla than SC, and Rubio, I don't think, possesses the composure to deal with that. But to be fair, there is no dealing with a mob.

I will say that Lisping Lindsey did a good job today. I watched the Townhall. He rolled with the punches and re-took control of the event.

The irony, to a leftists EVERYONE who disagrees with them is a fascist and needs to be dealt with violence. Guess what that makes the hard leftists? Fascists.

How many times must I submit that this is merely speculation and conjecture. I will wait for the evidence, you deranged twink.
Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.

Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.
The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.

The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.
This has nothing to do with a call to a Russian Ambassador, its treason at the highest level. Thats why congressional republicans are fighting any investigation. This will destroy the party

Forum List

Back