Hit Job in Columbia, S.C. - Media/Dem Collusion Confirmed

2EAE1FDD-17CA-41D7-9474-9DC7637C1E69-33101-0000226792122BBC_tmp.gif
I very clearly justified my conclusion. Stop merely skimming, shithead.
you cant justify shyte, asshole. Your President is in deep shite with the Russians, and slowly the facts are coming out. The question now, is just how much was he paid to end our economic sanctions against Russia. Thats it in a nutshell
How many times must I submit that this is merely speculation and conjecture. I will wait for the evidence, you deranged twink.
Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.
The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.
This has nothing to do with a call to a Russian Ambassador, its treason at the highest level. Thats why congressional republicans are fighting any investigation. This will destroy the party

There is nothing treasonous about Flynn's call with the Russian Ambassador, no evidence that he gave away important state secrets during their talk, or that he ever colluded with the Ambassador or his associates during the election. The only thing that Flynn did wrong was to lie to Mike Pence about the fact that sanctions camenup during the discussion, which Trump rightly fired him for. Other than that, the Democrats are blowing a lot of smoke, where there's no fire.

Is everything Fascist to your kind?You dont even know what it means.
you cant justify shyte, asshole. Your President is in deep shite with the Russians, and slowly the facts are coming out. The question now, is just how much was he paid to end our economic sanctions against Russia. Thats it in a nutshell
How many times must I submit that this is merely speculation and conjecture. I will wait for the evidence, you deranged twink.
Now you are backing up to a wait and see position? That's a start of you, which is where you should have started in this first place.
The evidence leads where it leads. But I am not going to infer from a fake dossier or a phone call to the Russian Ambassador that there is a conspiracy to rig the election. That is fucking asinine, and that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing, numb nuts.
Nope, it is not, as FBI and intel agencies have inferred.

Since Flynn lied, then it is time to keep digging.

Since Sessions has two different stories to the same question, then it is time to keep digging.

There is nothing treasonous about Flynn's call with the Russian Ambassador, no evidence that he gave away important state secrets during their talk, or that he ever colluded with the Ambassador or his associates during the election. The only thing that Flynn did wrong was to lie to Mike Pence about the fact that sanctions camenup during the discussion, which Trump rightly fired him for. Other than that, the Democrats are blowing a lot of smoke, where there's no fire.
Just how do you know those "facts"?

Since Sessions has two different stories to the same question, then it is time to keep digging.
Then clearly we need to keep digging on Hillary and Obama!

Its Trump and only Trump who is in the shitter with the FBI. Just what did Russia give him to end the economic sanctions placed against them

Its Trump and only Trump who is in the shitter with the FBI. Just what did Russia give him to end the economic sanctions placed against them
Pure fantasy and wishful thinking on your part.

You really need to get over losing the election. This is fucking ridiculous.

Deflection won't help you in the slightest.

But Comey got rid of Clinton, so once we get rid of Trump and Pence takes over, let Comey go back to Clinton.

He has a much bigger orange felon to catch.

You need to listen to something other than right wing radio, they will NEVER tell you the truth

But Comey got rid of Clinton, so once we get rid of Trump and Pence takes over, let Comey go back to Clinton.

Assuming you "get rid of" Trump, which is a ludicrous assumption, then you and your leftist comrades will go after Pence and try to connect him to Trump's imaginary crimes.

You are a hypocrite (wanting to bring down Trump while giving a pass to Hillary, Obama, and the leakers) and you are dishonest (you want to get rid of the entire administration and somehow pull something out of your ass that invalidates the election.).

You are a hypocritical and dishonest schmuck.

Assuming you "get rid of" Trump, which is a ludicrous assumption, then you and your leftist comrades will go after Pence and try to connect him to Trump's imaginary crimes.

You are a hypocrite (wanting to bring down Trump while giving a pass to Hillary, Obama, and the leakers) and you are dishonest (you want to get rid of the entire administration and somehow pull something out of your ass that invalidates the election.).

That is a dishonest, hyopcritical statement by you, Rob.

You are saying so what if Trump is a crook, you will go after Pence next.

The dems are not the problem. The GOP, including me, who hate Trump for his crimes is his big problem.

If Pence was involved with Trump, he will be going down also. Stay tuned, time will tell

The dems are not the problem. The GOP, including me, who hate Trump for his crimes is his big problem.
Thanks sis,

You need to listen to something other than right wing radio, they will NEVER tell you the truth
Brummelfuck, have you ever heard the horn tune they play on the Price is Right when a contestant loses? That is the same tune that should play every time you post something.

Brummelfuck, have you ever heard the horn tune they play on the Price is Right when a contestant loses? That is the same tune that should play every time you post something.
Remember my post and remember today, thats all I ask.

If Pence was involved with Trump, he will be going down also. Stay tuned, time will tell
627F4772-ED6D-4324-892B-2884024982EF-33101-00002266CE4BF870_tmp.gif

View attachment 118630
Great photo of you hand job, now can we have one on your knees.

You are not a Republican. I don't know who you think you are kidding.

Forum List

Back