HIV positive man films himself having sex with 31 people in 4 months

The man needs to be charged with attempted murder (or causing a plague or whatever) and prosecuted accordingly. And those who can be identified should be notified of the risk.

That was simple. Next question?
This isn't a single incident.
I call for registration of all HIV infected homosexual

The man needs to be charged with attempted murder (or causing a plague or whatever) and prosecuted accordingly. And those who can be identified should be notified of the risk.

Nice try. Why not call for registration of all HIV infected people? Afraid you'd have to register? Or is it just about hating gays and not about a health issue?

Nice try. Why not call for registration of all HIV infected people? Afraid you'd have to register? Or is it just about hating gays and not about a health issue?

THe problem with registration is that it would give bug chasers a list of where to go.

It's amazing how liberals like Noomi are wrong on just about everything.

Noomi, do you think adults having sex with prepubescent children is wrong and should be criminally punished?

I'm praying you are not wrong on at least one issue.

Homosexuals are more likely to intentionally infect another person.

Missouri Man May Have Infected Over 300 With HIV - ABC News
Michigan man may have intentionally infected hundreds with HIV - U.S. News

Taiwan AIDS HIV News Archive by Utopia
Knowingly Infecting Others With HIV Is A Crime. How About Doing It Unknowingly? / Queerty
[ame=http://youtu.be/4uN63DHQ0TM]Issac Don Burks Knowingly Spread AIDS Virus To Gay Men And Women In NYC Hoax Or Not - YouTube[/ame]
Issac Don Burks Knowingly Spread AIDS Virus To Gay Men And Women In New York City
To 400 men 200 women in The New York State AreaHundreds of New York residents -- and others -- may have been infected with HIV by a man who police believe has been on a ten-year mission to transmit the disease to as many people as he could. Today officials announced 8 charges of Criminal Transmission of HIV have been filed against Isaac Don Burks.

Daniel Rick convicted of knowingly spreading HIV virus

Liberace Knowingly Infected Three Young Men With AIDS, Former Lover Claims | Radar Online

Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black ... - Harriet A. Washington - Google Books

Knowingly Infecting Others With HIV Is A Crime. How About Doing It Unknowingly? / Queerty
[ame=http://youtu.be/4uN63DHQ0TM]Issac Don Burks Knowingly Spread AIDS Virus To Gay Men And Women In NYC Hoax Or Not - YouTube[/ame]
Issac Don Burks Knowingly Spread AIDS Virus To Gay Men And Women In New York City
To 400 men 200 women in The New York State AreaHundreds of New York residents -- and others -- may have been infected with HIV by a man who police believe has been on a ten-year mission to transmit the disease to as many people as he could. Today officials announced 8 charges of Criminal Transmission of HIV have been filed against Isaac Don Burks.

Liberace Knowingly Infected Three Young Men With AIDS, Former Lover Claims | Radar Online

Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black ... - Harriet A. Washington - Google Books

And HIV positive straights never have unprotected sex without revealing that they have AIDs?

This is a health crisis, not a gay witch-hunt. If you are calling for registration of HIV positive people, then call for ALL who are HIV positive.

And HIV positive straights never have unprotected sex without revealing that they have AIDs?

This is a health crisis, not a gay witch-hunt. If you are calling for registration of HIV positive people, then call for ALL who are HIV positive.

Straight's are less likely to intentionally spread it. yes.

If you know you have some STI or HIV, and then have sex with someone with no concern o finfecting them, that's considered assault here in Missouri. And some states have special laws for HIV itself.

Assault, first degree, penalty.

565.050. 1. A person commits the crime of assault in the first degree if he attempts to kill or knowingly causes or attempts to cause serious physical injury to another person.

2. Assault in the first degree is a class B felony unless in the course thereof the actor inflicts serious physical injury on the victim in which case it is a class A felony.

I can see the concern though. Where is the line drawn? Just HIV? What about herpes, gon., syphallis, HPV? What about a virullent strain of flu? How toxic must someone be before their having sex knowing their condition, and recklessly disregarding their partner's safety becomes criminal assault?

I'd think limiting prosecutions to those where it can be beyond all doubt confirmed knowingly infected or tried to infect another would be ok. If someone records themselves for instance having sex looking into camera saying something to the effect that they're infected the person then sure prosecute them for the crime. But since so many infected people don't know they're infected, having a broader blanket sorta law governing it isn't appropriate.

The solution is simple. Never have unprotected sex unless you are in a long term, monogamous relationship with someone you know very, very well. Beyond, that, and each of you getting tested, there isn't much you can do.

I do not think all gay people should be registered; that is like all Jews in Nazi occupied Europe wearing the star of David; it's horrible and abusive to innocent people.

The solution is simple. Never have unprotected sex unless you are in a long term, monogamous relationship with someone you know very, very well. Beyond, that, and each of you getting tested, there isn't much you can do.

I do not think all gay people should be registered; that is like all Jews in Nazi occupied Europe wearing the star of David; it's horrible and abusive to innocent people.

jews dont pose health risks and registration could protect other gays

Trouble with that notion is people cheat all the time in commited relationships. Just because you're in one is no guarantee of immunity.

Issac Don Burks Knowingly Spread AIDS Virus To Gay Men And Women In NYC Hoax Or Not - YouTube

Straight's are less likely to intentionally spread it. yes.

So you say. But unless you can say they never do, it is still a health risk. So if you are creating this registration because of a health risk, then you register everyone who poses that risk. Gay or straight and any age, if you are HIV positive you get registered. Or you push for condom use by everyone not in a monogamous relationship with someone who has been tested.

Trouble with that notion is people cheat all the time in commited relationships. Just because you're in one is no guarantee of immunity.

People don't cheat all the time. Certain people may cheat, but if you know your partner well, you know whether he/she is the cheating type. You know this before you get sexually involved. Or, I suppose, it could also be that if you choose an essentially decent, intelligent human being for a mate, if they do cheat, they will use protection. Only fools have casual sex without protection, and I'd never be sexually involved with a fool.

wow. thanks for the link. that is amazing. if you knowingly transmit the disease, that definitely should be a crime, unless the person consents to sex, then i say, hey, your roll of dice.

some libs are just insane.
They also want gays to donate blood despite the much higher HIV risk

As long as I have bone marrow that is functioning properly taking blood when you are only 1 pint low, is not something I would do. The risk is just too great. When you donate blood, they take a pint from you, so being a pint low is not big deal. 2 pints low, I would give great consideration about all the surrounding issues before I just jumped in and accepted it.

Before I had my knee replacements which were kind of risky in the area of bleeding, I had a long talk with my doctor. He said the nurses get nervous when the CRIT gets to a certain point, but I worked a cancer unit, and I know that it can go way lower than they wanted to believe before replacement is needed. Before both surgeries, I ate red meat every meal for 3 months or so to build my red blood cells.

All blood is tested before it is give. But the kicker is there is a point when a person has HIV but it doesn't show up on the test because there are not enough antibodies to show a positive.

When I went into nursing in the 80s there were many times we came into contact with blood and body fluids and were not wearing gloves. When we did the patients were offended. Then came 'universal precautions.' With universal precautions EVERY patient is a potential carrier. People seeking sexual gratification from strangers would do well to remember this as well.

I don't think we are overly cautions about HIV. But I do think we are underly cautions about Hepatitis, another disease spread by blood and body fluid. The only vaccination available is for Hep B. Hep C can be treated with interferon, a very expensive treatment that has its own great risks. And some are just not candidates for it. More health care workers die from workplace acquired hepatitis than from AIDS. It has been that way from the beginning. Even if you use universal precautions there is still some risk of acquiring both in the health care workplace.

Although there is no public registry, the health department must be notified. Also, once they are involved, all sex partners who the person has disclosed will also be notified.

Early on, straight people were not getting it as the initial carrier was homosexual. But HIV got in the blood supply, and adolescents are becoming sexually active and more promiscuous earlier. If I recall correctly, though, recent data shows that HIV is increasing in homosexuals. This is a newer generation and they may not be as aware as the one before them. For a time, the greatest increase was among heterosexuals, but I don't believe that is the trend any longer. (No, I won't look for a link. I'm retired from healthcare. So it is a moot point personally.)

I am mid 60s. I had two gay classmates who both died in the first run of it. Many of the gay people I worked with in the 80s did as well.

Forum List

Back