Hmmmmm..........................................

I can't believe you're even bothering to argue this with me. Do you really think that any problem is cheaper to fix late than early? Where have EVER found that to be the case?
why would a fix be more expensive if not done immediately? aren't the materials all the same? you're confused as always crickster.

If you bozos had science on your side, you wouldn't have to resort to THINK OF THE CHILDREN!! fear mongering.
As you well know, I am on the side of mainstream science. That's why I am worried about my children and angry that you aren't.

Green energy hasn't gotten cheaper over the last 15 years? Over the last 10?
There have been some savings. PV panels. There are probably more people making wind turbines and Li-Ion batteries. But labor has gone up. Bulk materials have gone up. Inflation has gone up. And, most importantly, the more time goes by, the more damage gets done and its always more expensive to repair damage than to prevent it. Why are you even arguing this point Todd?

There have been some savings. PV panels. There are probably more people making wind turbines and Li-Ion batteries. But labor has gone up. Bulk materials have gone up. Inflation has gone up. And, most importantly, the more time goes by, the more damage gets done and its always more expensive to repair damage than to prevent it. Why are you even arguing this point Todd?

the more time goes by, the more damage gets done and its always more expensive to repair damage than to prevent it.

Right. It's cheaper to spend $76 trillion to drop temps by 0.1 degrees in 80 years, if you spend now.
If we wait until 2050, it will cost much more to drop temps by 0.1 degrees.

Why are you even arguing this point Todd?

Because you made a silly claim.

You'd think someone who believed AGW was a life or death situation would have solar at his house. :rolleyes:
Or wouldn't buy a house 11 feet above sea level on Martha's Vineyard.

Obama's house.PNG

Not having to spend more. There are other things, having to do with starvation and extinctions and general suffering but I'm pretty sure all you care about is the money, so...

Oh boy...dude...you need to permanently be out in the ocean on a boat :2up: You're not a serious person...like all progressives.

76 trillion :eusa_dance:

Society ends as we know it s0n. There would only be very wealthy and very poor. Perpetual state of massive civil unrest. Drrrrrr

Will never happen though because fossil fuels will always dominate. The bankers will ensure it, as they do now. They run govt energy policy. Fact. All hedge investment predicated upon one thing only: fossil fuels.

Oz thinking is ghey. The true believer climate-heads will forever be bottom feeders...like they've been in this forum for 14 years.:bye1: Nothing but lOsiNg.

cdd9e10047559e65ea3965acc0531e56.jpg

Nothing you can do about it, is there? I choose what issues I'm concerned about. You have no say in the matter.
don't you know you are mandated to agree with him? you have no options. He presents his lies and you must agree or else in his foolish mind. I laugh at ole Crick. Funny human.
Frank, Billy, I and others have asked for many years for ole Crick to tell us how warm 120 PPM of CO2 is. Crickets to this day.

Simply amazing though that you must believe him or else. In my mind I see him throwing tantrums hourly in here.
Tantrum.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back