HNN Poll: 61% of Historians Rate the Bush Presidency Worst

Fakey has been taught what the term 'concentration camp' means, but he still hasn't gotten over his recent humiliation.

That you continue to use a term associated with Naziism merely demonstrates your ignorance or your malignancy of character.

Where is Big Fitz?
Not doing well. Had to step away for a bit. Got food poisoning yesterday. So, I'm in and out. Thankfully it's mild, but just irritating enough to make focusing more difficult and the bathroom my friend.

TMI?

especially for liberal historians who could care less about freedom in Iraq and Afganistan and where that might lead.
Actually it's too close to judge even Clinton. Give it 5-10 more years.

why say that? Did Clinton do anything with long term implications? He was a Democrat.
who was saved by a Fiscal conservative congress. I at least give the man credit enough to know his far left plans were fooked at that point.

Fakey has been taught what the term 'concentration camp' means, but he still hasn't gotten over his recent humiliation.

That you continue to use a term associated with Naziism merely demonstrates your ignorance or your malignancy of character.

That you continue to be ignorant of the English language demonstrates how fucking stupid you are.

That you continue to be ignorant of the English language demonstrates how fucking stupid you are.

I schooled you on the narrative and its terminology and your flunked, willfully, You are what you are: a helpless, hopeless cultural tard.

Fakey wants to be an FDR nuthugger so badly he insists on changing the English language. Was it really so upsetting to you when I taught you what the term 'concentration camp' means? If you hadn't been so ignorant in the first place you wouldn't have ended up embarrassed. Your little ego still hasn't gotten over it.

Pay attention one more time, moron: FDR threw over 100,000 innocent, brave, loyal AMERICAN CITIZENS into concentration camps. That's what they were, that's what FDR himself called them. You don't like the term? Too fucking bad. The scumbag shouldn't have committed such an outrage, then generations later idiots like you wouldn't have to be so shocked by the reality of it. The Nazis also utilized concentration camps, though certainly in a significantly different manner and to a different end. However, the FACT remains that a concentration camp is a concentration camp. I am not equating the two other than to the extent that they WERE both concentration camps, so don't bother lying or building straw men again.

If it helps a numbskull like you understand, consider that the US military used tanks and the Nazis used tanks. They used them for different ends in the larger ideological sense, but they were still both 'tanks.' The word doesn't change. See how that works, dope? Or consider that there were ovens in FDR's concentration camps and there were ovens in Hitler's concentration camps. In the US the ovens were used to prepare food for US citizens unjustly imprisoned. In the Nazi concentration camps ovens were used to kill Jews unjustly imprisoned. A very big difference, but both were 'ovens.' You are scared of words because you don't understand much. Once you learn some more English you can focus on ideas instead.

If historians cannot judge presidents while the president is in office, why do we expect non-historians to be able to judge presidents not only before they finish their terms but before they are even elected? I think historians have a pretty good grasp on what's going on, I wish the average voter was as well informed and had as meaninful a criteria to judge presidents as do historians. One has only to look at some of these posts to appreciate what a background in history would mean to some posters, and maybe to America.

If historians cannot judge presidents while the president is in office, why do we expect non-historians to be able to judge presidents not only before they finish their terms but before they are even elected? I think historians have a pretty good grasp on what's going on, I wish the average voter was as well informed and had as meaninful a criteria to judge presidents as do historians. One has only to look at some of these posts to appreciate what a background in history would mean to some posters, and maybe to America.
If the left spent less time trying to rewrite the past to match what they desired and more time learning what did happen, you may have something there.

If the left spent less time trying to rewrite the past to match what they desired and more time learning what did happen, you may have something there.

The far right does exactly that, rewriting "the past to match what they desired" even though it failed to occur.

Forum List

Back