Hoaxed:The ‘Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids’ Photo was a Setup

The illegal mother that was running from the border wall .....yes.....you guessed it! was a lie!

In others words.....just a photo op!

but then.....we all suspected that .....so sorry to break it to y'all:SMILEW~130:

try again DemonRats! try again to fool people!:04:......only to fail once more!

mnk5X67.jpg

Hoaxed: The 'Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids' Photo was a Setup - Another Staged #FakeNews Production
Gatewaypundit.....???

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Cons are such dupes. :lmao:

You realize they're been caught basically producing movies and passing it off as "news" before.....right?
So rightards claim. Regardless, is it your claim that CNN also placed that tear gas canister just feet away from them too? You know, the one they’re seen running from?

Tear gas is real and the woman is pulling her children away from it

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background

Once again Mexico has offered amnesty, so why is the media not questioning the responsibility of the mother for putting her children in unnecessary risk of danger?
Blame the victim

Why do conservatives celebrate using tear gas against children

It was a movie it was a set up.....did you read my OP????? gezzzz
I laughed at how gullible you are

Must be to quote gateway pundit

Even Fox wouldn’t report the garbage you posted
10 minutes ago Laura Ingraham was all over that fake news picture with the woman and her 2 kiddies. The reason for the tear gas was thugs throwing rocks, bricks and bottles while 200 tried to storm the gates. You can't pooh pooh the videos.

The diapers were a nice touch...those kids are past diaper stage. I noticed that right off.

Good call. I noticed one little girl has no shoes, and the woman looks like she has the kids jeans under her arm. Either way the media is only encouraging illegal immigrants to put children in unnecessary danger
In danger of Trump?

You make me hurt you!

Tear gas is real and the woman is pulling her children away from it

The gas is moving towards the woman and her children and AWAY from those in the background

Once again Mexico has offered amnesty, so why is the media not questioning the responsibility of the mother for putting her children in unnecessary risk of danger?
Blame the victim
The victims are the kids. The culprit was the mother. I blame her.

10 minutes ago Laura Ingraham was all over that fake news picture with the woman and her 2 kiddies. The reason for the tear gas was thugs throwing rocks, bricks and bottles while 200 tried to storm the gates. You can't pooh pooh the videos.

The diapers were a nice touch...those kids are past diaper stage. I noticed that right off.
What is diaper stage when there are no restrooms?

The illegal mother that was running from the border wall .....yes.....you guessed it! was a lie!

but then.....we all suspected that .....so sorry to break it to y'all:SMILEW~130:

mnk5X67.jpg

Hoaxed: The 'Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids' Photo was a Setup - Another Staged #FakeNews Production
Nice to see old glory in the background as we tear gas young children

Trump claims NFL players who kneel are disrespectful of the flag

The distance between Honduras and San Diego CA is 2280 miles.
The distance between Honduras and Brownsville TX is 1060 miles.

These so called "asylum seekers" chose a destination more than twice the distance than the one that should be most logical for every reason, doubling their travel time to their perceived salvation from "persecution".

Are they stupid? Are Mexico stupid to put up with them for twice as long as they need to?

Mexico deported the fence rushers, so mom and daughters are safely back in their home country.

mnk5X67.jpg

Nice to see old glory in the background as we tear gas young children

Trump claims NFL players who kneel are disrespectful of the flag
What’s even funnier is that while the OP cries foul at the media claiming that photo was staged, she attaches an edited image of that picture where someone photoshopped a camera into the image and wrote “CNN productions” on the photoshopped camera.

So Mexican kids where diapers until when?

Dumbass

You really are as stupid as a stump

Such joy some posters get seeing all this trajedy the border. Seeing little kids getting gassed is an added attraction for them.

Dumbass

Are you claiming CNN forced them to wear diapers?

Dumbass
You really are stupid as a stump

Such joy some posters get seeing all this trajedy the border. Seeing little kids getting gassed is an added attraction for them.

CAUSE AND AFFECT
Most of us were taught this elementary principle by age six. You ever heard about it?

Dumbass

Are you claiming CNN forced them to wear diapers?

Dumbass
You really are stupid as a stump

Added touch to make you pukes get the feelz.

Give it up Dinger anyone a degree right of center thinks you're a fckn idiot

Forum List

Back