Hoaxed:The ‘Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids’ Photo was a Setup

Nothing suggests this picture is being faked

Just because you pretend that CNN are saying something that they're not saying, doesn't make it "fake news".

So, for the SECOND TIME in a matter of hours, we have right wingers CLAIMING the media is saying something it's not, then shouting "FAKE NEWS" at the media for not saying what they think the media is saying.

'Fake News' hails directly from our denier 'n chief ,who would like his followers to utilize blind ignorance for brutal truths ,much like dicators insist upon.

Ergo, Fake News becomes their sanctioned default, for every issue they're TOLD to aviod

~S~
Our president claims they just grab children who aren’t theirs

By the picture it appears so..

Like in the movie Titanic..

`
This is an opinion by a person at the gateway pundit, only a step above infowars on the veracity scale. While he offers what to him his a logical assumption, it is still an assumption, not proof or evidence.

Yes, some pictures are staged but the people running from this teargas attack, (allowed by trump and gaining herself some massive points with trump, pushed by Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen) were not. Only the evangelical, GOP finds joy in this.
`

No one finds 'JOY' in using teargas, but if you're going to have waves of people trying to ILLEGALLY enter our country, we must take action to stop it.

You know, this thread is just another example of how the left consistently shows that they have no problem with illegal immigration. Leave it to you people and we wouldn't have borders.
Every fucking step of the way you bastards take the opposite side when any efforts are made to stop illegal immigration.
Actually this thread is an attempt by conservatives to claim the photo is faked and staged

`
This is an opinion by a person at the gateway pundit, only a step above infowars on the veracity scale. While he offers what to him his a logical assumption, it is still an assumption, not proof or evidence.

Yes, some pictures are staged but the people running from this teargas attack, (allowed by trump and gaining herself some massive points with trump, pushed by Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen) were not. Only the evangelical, GOP finds joy in this.
`

No one finds 'JOY' in using teargas, but if you're going to have waves of people trying to ILLEGALLY enter our country, we must take action to stop it.

You know, this thread is just another example of how the left consistently shows that they have no problem with illegal immigration. Leave it to you people and we wouldn't have borders.
Every fucking step of the way you bastards take the opposite side when any efforts are made to stop illegal immigration.
Actually this thread is an attempt by conservatives to claim the photo is faked and staged

lame, when one considers the multitude of sources to the contrary

~S~

The illegal mother that was running from the border wall .....yes.....you guessed it! was a lie!

In others words.....just a photo op!

but then.....we all suspected that .....so sorry to break it to y'all:SMILEW~130:

try again DemonRats! try again to fool people!:04:......only to fail once more!

mnk5X67.jpg

Hoaxed: The 'Illegal Alien Mom with Barefoot Kids' Photo was a Setup - Another Staged #FakeNews Production

A little cursory research would reveal, in all likelihood, they are real.

What should concern us more, is how "refugees" can afford smart phones?

Only the pics that they want you to be aware of are spammed. Reuters took many more. Check them all out.

U.S. fires tear gas into Mexico to repel migrants | Pictures | Reuters

Once again Mexico has offered amnesty, so why is the media not questioning the responsibility of the mother for putting her children in unnecessary risk of danger?

Why is the media not questioning the drug lord gangs taking over those S American countries ,creating imminent danger for their citizens ?

~S~

Personally, I have a difficult time believing establishment elite journalists would find the time or inclination to "stage" a photo in that chaos. They are pretty soft.

I remember the footage and shots they staged in the first gulf war b/c they didn't want to get in the mess, this just isn't their style.

Yanno what i'd rather see vs. our troops at the boarder? I'd rather see them rounding up all the MS13 gangleaders in El Salvador, Honuras , etc. I'd rather see all those drug fields on fire ,like we did in Afghan, i;d rather see President Trump stand up to the UN and INSIST the entire world follow suit in sanctions and/or diplomatic stand offs until these sh*tholes get it in one sock!

much more bang for our tax $$$ than some idiotic wall
~S~

`

`

It is faked and staged..

They even did retakes.

Once again Mexico has offered amnesty, so why is the media not questioning the responsibility of the mother for putting her children in unnecessary risk of danger?

Why is the media not questioning the drug lord gangs taking over those S American countries ,creating imminent danger for their citizens ?

~S~
Ask Michael Ruppert or Gary Webb. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yanno what i'd rather see vs. our troops at the boarder? I'd rather see them rounding up all the MS13 gangleaders in El Salvador, Honuras , etc. I'd rather see all those drug fields on fire ,like we did in Afghan, i;d rather see President Trump stand up to the UN and INSIST the entire world follow suit in sanctions and/or diplomatic stand offs until these sh*tholes get it in one sock!

much more bang for our tax $$$ than some idiotic wall
~S~

So you want to tear down the wall already up?

~S~
Ask Michael Ruppert or Gary Webb. :abgg2q.jpg:
Oh wait, you can't, they are both dead. . . big surprise.

~S~
If you are serious with that question, you need to question your understanding of reality.

The MSM is the mouthpiece of the Ruling Class and they clearly want more illegals in the USA, plus they love the cartels.

A much more revealing question is why the MSM doesn’t protect whistleblowers like Assange and Snowden. Instead the MSM attacks them, like the good little tools they are for the Ruling Class.

Why do conservatives celebrate using tear gas against children

It was a movie it was a set up.....did you read my OP????? gezzzz
I laughed at how gullible you are

Must be to quote gateway pundit

Even Fox wouldn’t report the garbage you posted
10 minutes ago Laura Ingraham was all over that fake news picture with the woman and her 2 kiddies. The reason for the tear gas was thugs throwing rocks, bricks and bottles while 200 tried to storm the gates. You can't pooh pooh the videos.

The diapers were a nice touch...those kids are past diaper stage. I noticed that right off.

No one finds 'JOY' in using teargas, but if you're going to have waves of people trying to ILLEGALLY enter our country, we must take action to stop it.You know, this thread is just another example of how the left consistently shows that they have no problem with illegal immigration. Leave it to you people and we wouldn't have borders.Every fucking step of the way you bastards take the opposite side when any efforts are made to stop illegal immigration.
`
Who is "you people?" I speak for myself. While I mentioned "tear gas", that was not the focus of my comment...the image was. Already, you are assuming things not said. You haven't even commented on the topic, which is the image. If you can't follow a simple topic and not read things into statements that don't exist, why should even acknowledge you? Please remain focused.

Why do conservatives celebrate using tear gas against children

It was a movie it was a set up.....did you read my OP????? gezzzz
I laughed at how gullible you are

Must be to quote gateway pundit

Even Fox wouldn’t report the garbage you posted
10 minutes ago Laura Ingraham was all over that fake news picture with the woman and her 2 kiddies. The reason for the tear gas was thugs throwing rocks, bricks and bottles while 200 tried to storm the gates. You can't pooh pooh the videos.

The diapers were a nice touch...those kids are past diaper stage. I noticed that right off.

Good call. I noticed one little girl has no shoes, and the woman looks like she has the kids jeans under her arm. Either way the media is only encouraging illegal immigrants to put children in unnecessary danger

Forum List

Back