🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holder says Mueller could prosecute Trump for OOJ

Holder seriously?
giphy.gif

Holder should be investigated

man what is life going to be like for you people when the shit goes down...

#Trumpmoneylaundering

Mueller and Comey both worked for banks that laundered CIA drug money like HSBC and BCCI. They worked with the Hildebeast, Bill "drop trou" and the Bush crime family to "clean" money coming in from South America in the 80's and early 90's. That was what the Iran/Contra scandal was all about and one of the reasons for the OKC bombing....lots of paperwork about investigations concerning that drug/money laundering operation out of the airstrip in Mena, Arkansas were stored there.

Haha....welcome to Trumplandia, where Trump's closest associatea are indicted and he, himself appears to be in the crosshairs....which, therefore, means Trump has nothing to worry about, and every democrat is going to jail.

Damn this shit is hilariois.

#Trumpmoneylaundering

Good question. I think when comey et all are perp walked we will be doing the happy dance. I fear you will have a meltdown of epic proportions though.

Haha....welcome to Trumplandia, where Trump's closest associatea are indicted and he, himself appears to be in the crosshairs....which, therefore, means Trump has nothing to worry about, and every democrat is going to jail.

Damn this shit is hilariois.

Gonna be fun the watch the idiots scramble when it all comes down.

#Trumpmoneylaundering

Good question. I think when comey et all are perp walked we will be doing the happy dance. I fear you will have a meltdown of epic proportions though.

"I fear you will have a meltdown of epic proportions though."

You better contact DanK in advance then and tell him he's going to have to increase the forum bandwidth or we're going to crash :omg:

Mueller has a pile of evidence for obstruction of justice. I wonder what else he has....?

Forum List

Back