Holder says Mueller could prosecute Trump for OOJ

I'm sure Holder would try Trump for Obstruction. Or anything he was ordered to since he was Obama's bitch.

I'm sure Holder would try Trump for Obstruction. Or anything he was ordered to since he was Obama's bitch.
What a silly thing to say...there would be no trial without a lot of good evidence. So unless your boogeyman President Blackenstein can shit a pile of good evidence, your comments are bizarre.

Former AG Holder says Mueller could prosecute Trump for obstruction

Yup...the Trump regime may have lots of problems coming up.

^^^^ Jim darling you posted your OP in the incorrect section of this forum, this one time is excused but do not make the same mistake again, the next time you post an OP please make sure you post it in the CORRECT SECTION of this forum which is the one below :smoke:

9AK_pvi2Tba2AYnbP0rIUg.png

He should be one of the first to be sent to Gitmo for a long long vacation! :mad-61:

Eric Holder should shut his big flapping piehole. Why isn't he doing 20 years in the ass-pound prison right now for two dead American Border Patrol Agents and something like 500 dead Mexicans?

Fast & Furious? What the hell kind of BS operation was that?

What a silly thing to say...there would be no trial without a lot of good evidence. So unless your boogeyman President Blackenstein can shit a pile of good evidence, your comments are bizarre.
Have you not been paying attention for the last year? Liberals never let a minor issue like lack of evidence get in the way of their goals.

Prosecuting a sitting President, for actions he took while President, is not likely to work. I don't think it's ever been tried before, but I'm confident the courts would stop it fairly quickly.

Haha....welcome to Trumplandia, where Trump's closest associatea are indicted and he, himself appears to be in the crosshairs....which, therefore, means Trump has nothing to worry about, and every democrat is going to jail.

Damn this shit is hilariois.

Stay tuned and keep spinning..............

HOLDER?! You mean Fast-and-Furious-Got-A-Border-Agent-Killed and Gee-I-Lost-Those-Emails Holder?! You mean I-Can-Ignore-Congressional-Subpoenas-for-Information Holder? THAT Eric Holder?

Exactly! Fast and Furious was and act of treason and he should be prosecuted for that!

HOLDER?! You mean Fast-and-Furious-Got-A-Border-Agent-Killed and Gee-I-Lost-Those-Emails Holder?! You mean I-Can-Ignore-Congressional-Subpoenas-for-Information Holder? THAT Eric Holder?

Exactly! Fast and Furious was and act of treason and he should be prosecuted for that!

Fast and Furious along with the Sandy Hoax false flag where he met with Connecticut governor Dan Malloy on November 27th, less than three weeks before the Sandy Hoax event concerning (gasp) "gun control". His cover-up of Benghazi and stonewalling that investigation.....the covering up of the mechanisms of funding the CIA proxy army of ISIS in Libya and then used to go after Syria. Holder is one slimy bastard for sure.

Former AG Holder says Mueller could prosecute Trump for obstruction

Yup...the Trump regime may have lots of problems coming up.
Holder is the 1st US Cabinet Menber ever Censured in US History ... Censured for Felonious Perjury...a treasonous POS who helped Mueller and Barry aid and abet Russia acquire Uranium One in 2009...is the criminal POS who helped cover Barry's Fast and Furious ass...who Obstructed Justice to protect the 2016 DNC Felon Presidential candidate from indictment.

Eric Holder, that treasonous POS, should be in GITMO right now...

Liberals never let a minor issue like lack of evidence get in the way of their goals.
Haha...is THAT your legal defense for Trump and his criminal associates? Damn dude...I hope their lawyers do better....

The only criminals exposed thus far is that of the DNC operatives and holdovers along with Barrypuppet, Lynch, Holder, Comey and of course, the Hildebeast.

Racist, Traitor, terrorist supporter, enemy of the state - same as Barry...

Forum List

Back