Holland rethinks prostitution

I have read several articles on the subject over the past few years.

They attempted to get rid of the coffee shops too, and that did not work.

So no you didnt read this article. And yet you're confident enough to comment on it. Typical.

I spend a good amount of time in Amsterdam and have first hand knowledge of what is going on.

Translation: I eat a lot of gouda cheese so that makes me an expert.

From Frazier:

Daphne: Oh, come on now, Dr Crane. It's not like men have never used sex to get what they want.
Frasier: How can we possibly use sex to get what we want?! Sex IS what we want!

Did the Netherlands government make an actual effort to close the coffee shops -- or to bar access by tourists to the marijuana available in those shops? And if the latter is the case, have they been successful?

Last edited:
Did the Netherlands government make an actual effort to close the coffee shops -- or to bar access by tourtists to the marijuana available in those shops? And if the latter is the case, have they been successful?

The latter is the case, but a liberal government came in and stopped the madness.

Sorry, I did not think that anyone outside of Texas was stupid enough to support Rick Perry.

What a cop out. You're a dunce and a half.

Name calling and neg rep all that you have,

That's all you deserve. Your expertise consists of having eaten gouda cheese. You admit to not having read the initial article. So you are merely talking out of your ass. That deserves neg reps and insults.

Forum List

Back