Holocaust History

The biggest takeaway from Dan Stone’s breathless, information-packed Holocaust history is that the subject is even messier and more complicated than we’ve come to believe.

Stone, professor of modern history and director of the Holocaust Research Institute at the University of London, concedes that the literature of the Holocaust is so vast and variegated that no one person could possibly master it all. Yet he also suggests that significant aspects of the destruction of European Jewry have been neglected or misunderstood, problems he aims to address in The Holocaust: An Unfinished History.
(full article online)

Screenshot-2023-11-13-at-3.56.07%E2%80%AFPM.png

Nina Gottlieb, in red shirt, and her grandson Daniel Lombroso, second from right, during the shooting of "Nina & Irena." (Courtesy of Lombroso)

I have been seeing a lot of article and threads on the Holocaust but have not found one which deals with the History, before, during and after. Therefore I am starting one now.

Any Holocaust denier is welcome to post and discuss here. Discuss, not attack, or troll. Proof that it did not happen, just post it.

It is important to tell History as it happened. Lets go at it.
Why is it blacks are told to forget slavery but we must never forget the holocaust?

I know that a lot of holocaust survivors were really offended by Hogan's Heroes, which poked fun at the event back in the 1960's. Many contended that the camps were nothing like the one that was portrayed and that Colonel Klink and Sergeant Schultz were really atypical of those that they met in the German camp system.
Huh... I always figured that show was dead on.

I have been seeing a lot of article and threads on the Holocaust but have not found one which deals with the History, before, during and after. Therefore I am starting one now.

Any Holocaust denier is welcome to post and discuss here. Discuss, not attack, or troll. Proof that it did not happen, just post it.

A

The true history of the holocaust is that it never happened. You welcome people here who deny it to discuss it? You have to be kidding. Providing proof that it never happened just isn't allowed.

A

The true history of the holocaust is that it never happened. You welcome people here who deny it to discuss it? You have to be kidding. Providing proof that it never happened just isn't allowed.
You know, I know----but the FACT is that to most people back in the day---
it was unimportant. I grew up with christians, mostly with "anglican background" in that the town was founded pre-revolutionary war. As a kid
I heard about HITLER and CONCENTRATION CAMPS since the issue had effect on both my maternal and paternal family----they were clueless and
to a significant extent-----ANNOYED that this topic had INTRUDED on their
Easter bunny lives

You know, I know----but the FACT is that to most people back in the day---
it was unimportant. I grew up with christians, mostly with "anglican background" in that the town was founded pre-revolutionary war. As a kid
I heard about HITLER and CONCENTRATION CAMPS since the issue had effect on both my maternal and paternal family----they were clueless and
to a significant extent-----ANNOYED that this topic had INTRUDED on their
Easter bunny lives

Did you have a point to make?

Forum List

Back