Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

As well as Bill Maher and other traditionally left comedians and spokespersons have been more than a little worried that 2022 is going to be a landslide victory for the GOP due to crazy ass fucked up woke agenda

I could care less if the Left begins to wake up a little. They are headed for epic defeat for the sedition they've caused. Obviously you care as you are a leftist.

Interesting that you spent the morning watching two far left channels instead of Fox News, or better still, RAV News or OANN. I guess if you turned Fox on, your hair might catch on fire?

The ONLY reason any of these vile people are beating any drums now is because they see they are heading down the Great Poop-Chute in the sky in 20 weeks to ruin and utter irrelevancy, meanwhile, Joe Biden hasn't done a SINGLE THING he promised when running. If the democrats were looking to historic wins or even normal wins this Fall, there would be absolutely no concern about their direction! All that matters to them are the votes and the power.

Who cares? Democrats are wrong, they've always BEEN wrong, had they been able, they would have only done far more wrong, and they will be getting an historic ass-kicking not only for the Biddum Failures but for illegally and fraudulently putting him in the WH.
Yep demofks hate black and white Americans

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Stop using Twitter as a source.

It's too late for the lefties.

They screwed the pooch.

No amount of backpedaling is going to help them.
Especially when the back peddling is half -hearted. and the left media is still promoting the shit out of Pride month etc.
Regular people, including MANY Democrats... think celebrating sexual preferences and pushing it in children's faces is fucked up and not okay.
Regular people, including MANY Democrats think Drag Queens reading to preschoolers is fucked up and not okay.
Regular people, including MANY Democrats think pretend women crushing lifelong dedicated female athletes is fucked up and not okay.
It really is this simple.
Just a few weeks ago Nancy Pelosi made an appearance on the Ru Paul Drag Queen contestant show and made a gibe at the religious phrase "can I get an Amen". This is the Speaker of the House making an appearance in a televised Drag Queen contest praising the contestants.
A lot of regular people, including MANY Democrats think this is fucked up and shows support for the fucked in the head woke agenda (and it does)

NO ONE enjoys being assaulted or abused.

The mere fact that you refer to any enjoyment of sex by women as "the slutty stuff" show what a complete misogynist you are. Women enjoying sex are not "slutty', they're normal women. Believing that women enjoying sex is "slutty" shows that you're the repressed asshole here.

The idea that only "some" women enjoy sex is a real indictment of American men. ALL women enjoy sex, in a healthy, adult relationship. Those who don't are the ones who's sexual partners have never considered their partner's needs or desires, only their own.
Was Amber Heard assaulted?

Especially when the back peddling is half -hearted. and the left media is still promoting the shit out of Pride month etc.
Regular people, including MANY Democrats... think celebrating sexual preferences and pushing it in children's faces is fucked up and not okay.
Regular people, including MANY Democrats think Drag Queens reading to preschoolers is fucked up and not okay.
Regular people, including MANY Democrats think pretend women crushing lifelong dedicated female athletes is fucked up and not okay.
It really is this simple.
Just a few weeks ago Nancy Pelosi made an appearance on the Ru Paul Drag Queen contestant show and made a gibe at the religious phrase "can I get an Amen". This is the Speaker of the House making an appearance in a televised Drag Queen contest praising the contestants.
A lot of regular people, including MANY Democrats think this is fucked up and shows support for the fucked in the head woke agenda (and it does)
We should ask ourselves how many gay people do we need? I have no use for any of them who cannot quietly live their lives, which they have chosen, like the normal people they claim to be.

Prepare yourself for more right mythology to be shattered.

No myth.
In the town where I live, more public housing is being built by a donor to the current mayor in order to accommodate welfare sloth. A town citizen explained to the town council that the welfare money this sloth will use to pay rent for a public housing unit could actually cover a mortgage on an old house in town. But that would require personal responsibility and self-reliance. An aversion to the welfare left.
It’s all about culture. Democrats thrive on dependency culture. Welfare queens.

No myth.
In the town where I live, more public housing is being built by a donor to the current mayor in order to accommodate welfare sloth. A town citizen explained to the town council that the welfare money this sloth will use to pay rent for a public housing unit could actually cover a mortgage on an old house in town. But that would require personal responsibility and self-reliance. An aversion to the welfare left.
Lefties lie.

It's what they do.

No myth.

Of course.
Democrats that become self-reliant vote Republican.

Forum List

Back