Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Yes. And some people say their priorities are one thing, when they are actually another. Kind of a different issue.

But if a social issue is going to decide your vote, I would think it would make the top ten list of things that will decide your vote.

No?

Point being, it shows people will vote against their own economic self interests.

Which speaks right to the issues you are pointing out.
Elections are about contrasts. People might well vote against their own economic self interests if the alternative repulses them enough.

Evidently that's happening in a growing number of cases.

Elections are about contrasts. People might well vote against their own economic self interests if the alternative repulses them enough.
Yep. Count on it.

So, how to reason people out of this irrational decision?

The dem candidates are not featuring these issues in their campaigns.

Go door to door, and ask lefties to shut up about their core beliefs? I don't think that's going to work.

So, redirect them.

Funny, I'm not seeing riots in the streets or all the businesses being closed, or body counts in the thousands.

OH MY GOD, I HAD TO PAY $6.00 a gallon for gasoline for my big gas guzzling SUV while I idle for 10 minutes in the Starbucks line to buy a $5.00 cup of coffee!
We play a dangerous game with a Fiat Currency and high inflation with a good amount of government outlays for social programs. State and city governments also may end up hard pressed to pay out their promises.

Yep. Count on it.

So, how to reason people out of this irrational decision?

The dem candidates are not featuring these issues in their campaigns.

Go door to door, and ask people to shut up about their core beliefs? I don't think that's going to work.

So, redirect them.
Irrational is in the eye of the beholder.

Voting against this ugly orange cancer should be an easy choice. The only reason it isn't is the fact that the Democrats are just so goddamn annoying to so many people. The Democrats don't seem to understand that, although people like Van Jones, Carville and Maher are desperately trying to tell them.

I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary and Biden even though the Dems repulse me, too. I'll always resent the GQP for my having to do that. And I keep saying that it's these issues that animated the Trumpsters in the first place. The Dems are partially to blame for this cancer.

But I know, I'm just delusional. My words will be dismissed.

Last edited:

Voting against this ugly orange cancer should be an easy choice. The only reason it isn't is the fact that the Democrats are just so goddamn annoying to so many people. The Democrats don't seem to understand that, although people Van Jones, Carville and Maher are desperately trying to tell them.

I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary and Biden even though the Dems repulse me too. I'll always resent the GQP for my having to do that. And I keep saying that it's these issues that animated the Trumpsters in the first place. The Dems are partially to blame for this cancer.

But I know, I'm just dreaming. My words will be dismissed.

Our current fuel, food, and housing costs, as well as the war in Europe and the open border, are your fault.

When near the whole system is part of a globalist cabal pushing the same rhetoric and propaganda constantly with education changed to fit the new system, the same with entertainment and TV in all ways, what you typed is possible. We will see as the inflation and then downturn starts with those who have money in the bank seeing their funds dwindle slowing down spending produces. But it may be nothing.

Voting against this ugly orange cancer should be an easy choice. The only reason it isn't is the fact that the Democrats are just so goddamn annoying to so many people. The Democrats don't seem to understand that, although people Van Jones, Carville and Maher are desperately trying to tell them.

I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary and Biden even though the Dems repulse me too. I'll always resent the GQP for my having to do that. And I keep saying that it's these issues that animated the Trumpsters in the first place. The Dems are partially to blame for this cancer.

By the same type of logic, the US is partially responsible for 9/11.

Okay. Easy to say. True in a certain context. But performing a forensic analysis and looking forward from this moment on are very different things.

I am looking forward.

Like, strategy.

Last edited:

Voting against this ugly orange cancer should be an easy choice. The only reason it isn't is the fact that the Democrats are just so goddamn annoying to so many people. The Democrats don't seem to understand that, although people like Van Jones, Carville and Maher are desperately trying to tell them.

I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary and Biden even though the Dems repulse me, too. I'll always resent the GQP for my having to do that. And I keep saying that it's these issues that animated the Trumpsters in the first place. The Dems are partially to blame for this cancer.

I'm glad you finally gave up telling the lie that you didn't vote for Biden.

Why should anyone care what Hitlery Clinton thinks at this point. If she wasn't such a shitty candidate and general bitch, we wouldn't have had to endure 4 years of Trump.

Look, Mac, I'm sorry you got called down to HR for that fag joke you told, but standing up for the right thing should not be based on a poll. It's called having integrity.
I've never known any lib to have any integrity.

DeSantis would annihilate Harris in a debate. Plus DeSantis actually does things while Harris avoids doing anything. People in 2024 will be looking for a President that solves problems rather than avoids them. Biden will have likely screwed up the nation by then far worse than Jimmy Carter did when he was PresIdent.

DeSantis is a guy who got into a needless pissing contest with Disney. I think we've already had one man-child in the White House, we don't need another.

You keep saying that, but that's been happening since Tricky Dick and the Southern Strategy. This is nothing new.

Uh, guy. Hillary was a moderate. Biden is a moderate. Hillary is the kind of person who listens to people like Maher and Carville, and she STILL managed to lose. People have more respect for someone who they disagree with, but is sincere, than they do for someone who panders to them and takes a poll to find out what their opinion is.

So why do you want to side with homophobes and racists? I mean, seriously, man, what did HR do to you after that joke?

DeSantis is a guy who got into a needless pissing contest with Disney. I think we've already had one man-child in the White House, we don't need another.
As a parent I would not want teachers trying to convince my very young children that they may not really be a boy or a girl.

You may think that is just wonderful that kids that still beleive in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are qualified to make decisions on changing their sex. I don’t.

However a majority of Democrat patents living in Florida support DeSantis’s bill,

***snip***

Whoever emerges from the state’s Democrat primary is going to have a tough haul unseating DeSantis whose popularity has soared as a result of his successful management of COVID as well as his opposition to the “woke” left’s agenda, especially when it comes to filth being taught in classrooms.

Democrats who were polled on whether students from kindergarten through third grade should be exposed to sexual material in school, that in some cases is so graphic that some have likened it to “grooming,” showed a major disconnect between the LGBTQ+ activists who have been driving the dishonest campaign against the “Don’t Say Gay” bill and rank and file voters.

Despite the media hysteria over the legislation, those who were surveyed support the prohibition on the sexualizing of young children by 52-36 percent, a real stunner showing even a majority of Democrats are not down with the indoctrination of impressionable young kids by perverts peddling smut under the guise of being educators.

Fair.

Now show us what the fuuuuuck you are talking about, as it relates to schools.

Teachers aren't doing that.
Another lying sack of leftie shit. ^^^

There have been dozens of pieces of evidence posted in THIS VERY FORUM, lying leftie.

I know you didn't miss them, because you were in some of the threads.

The lying business must be pretty good.

Forum List

Back