Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

yeah right :lol:
Have you read any recent messages on this site? The internet as a whole? :lol:
We are stuck with these perverted freaks
The Marxists of BLM and Antifa, the feminazis, transfascists and homofascists of wokism are here to stay for the Democrats.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Many Democrat voters just vote Dem by family tradition. Maybe they are sick of PERVERTS taking over their party. How can there be any Pride in fudge packin' and Pillow biting?

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

It sounds like you are trying to distance yourself from your fellow lefties.

This is something that I've never really understood about politics in general. Unfortunately, that list is pretty long.

My question when it comes to any given political tactic is: What is the actual goal here? Are we trying to change hearts and minds? Are we trying to make things better organically? Or are we just trying to punish, control, browbeat and intimidate? Are we just trying to "beat" the other side? Because it sure as hell doesn't look very constructive.

This wall has been a brick-by-brick process. Little stories, constantly adding up to the pushback we're seeing. Examples: I've been called a RACIST here for saying that I don't like Obamacare; I've been called an ISLAMOPHOBE here for saying the religion needs a Reformation; I've been called a HOMOPHOBE here for saying that movement sometimes goes too far. That shit gets old, and it adds up. AND, IT AVOIDS AN HONEST CONVERSATION OF THE CORE ISSUE.

Hell, I've been watching this develop and warning about a pushback since I've been here. I admit, I fully underestimated the size and intensity of that pushback, but I was right. And what did that pushback bring us? Trump. Trumpism. The pushback on the cultural issues is what animated them more than anything else.

So: What are we actually trying to accomplish with this stuff?

I hope you realize you do the very same thing. "Orange cult", Trumpsters, on and on and on without end, despite what anyone who voted for Trump tells you.

You realize this. Right?

Why should anyone care what Hitlery Clinton thinks at this point. If she wasn't such a shitty candidate and general bitch, we wouldn't have had to endure 4 years of Trump.

Look, Mac, I'm sorry you got called down to HR for that fag joke you told, but standing up for the right thing should not be based on a poll. It's called having integrity.
Enduring four years of Biden will be a hell of a lot worse than four years of Trump.

People say it is impossible for one President to totally ruin a nation but If they are wrong, Joe Biden is the President who could do it.

Most people see politics through glasses that make them see whatever they want to see.

Most people on this forum are the same.
The Dems and GOP are as bad as each other.

Enduring four years of Biden will be a hell of a lot worse than four years of Trump.

People say it is impossible for one President to totally ruin a nation but If they are wrong, Joe Biden is the President who could do it.

How?

Trump went and shat on traditional allies, tried to undermine NATO, had the highest post war unemployment rate.

What's Biden done that could affect the US once he's left office?

You realize this. Right?
News Flash: This is a message board, not real life. An online Petri -- oops, sorry -- Peach Tree dish to observe and examine.

And I pay very close attention to what you people say. And you've convinced me that you actually do believe it.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
How?

Trump went and shat on traditional allies, tried to undermine NATO, had the highest post war unemployment rate.

What's Biden done that could affect the US once he's left office?
Let’s first look at “Trump undermining NATO.”

Now let’s look at unemployment. You will problably argue that Trump invented COVID-19 as to those with Trump Derangement Syndrome everything that goes wrong in the solar system is all Trump’s fault.

We might still be waiting for a vaccine if not for Trump’s Warp Speed Program.

You ask what his Biden done that will effect the U.S. after he leaves office.

Unless we get inflation under control many people will lose their life savings in the next couple of years. Plus may experts are saying we will be in a recession next year. The stock market is already taking a serious hit and that effects the retirement savings of many Americans.

The damage to the economy will effect the United States for several years after Biden leaves office in 2024.

Plus there is always the possibility that Putin will use tactical nuclear weapons in his attempt to take over Ukraine. That could lead to WWIII. China is considering invading Taiwan and Biden says he will help Taiwan if that happens.

Plus let’s not forget Biden’s open Mexican border.The illegals entering our nation will effect our nation for many years in the future. Plus the open border is making the Mexican drug cartels fortunes both for the illegals who have to pay the cartels to enter the nation and for the illegal drugs that cross the border because border agents are tied up processing illegals who turn themselves in.

Maybe you're right. But even if the libs wake up, the Never-Trumpers will still be devoted to the PC way.

After all, the entire ideology of these snowflakes is that they were offended by President Trump's tweets.
Some voters prefer that their Republicans are wimpy, wimpy, wimpy nice guys who wear white hats and are always polite. In other words, losers.

Other voters like to elect people who are willing to FIGHT for those who elected them.

Trump was definitely a fighter and he had to be because the liberal media, the Democratic Party (mainly Hillary), the Grand Old Party (the establishment Republicans), The DOJ, the FBI and the NSA (the Deep State) were doing everything they could to remove Trump from office. The Swamp does not like outsiders who are not career politicians running for President especially if they threaten to drain the Swamp.

And I pay very close attention to what you people say. And you've convinced me that you actually do believe it.
LOL Mac....

yanno one doesn't need be around too long to realize how the partisan political pendulum swings

Happens like clockwork too, party A not in power accuses party B in power of crossing the line , the media follows suit pedaling outrage......

rinse, wash, repeat.......

The reality being, they'll convince the great unwashed an A & B actually exists rates up with the tooth fairy, easter bunny & santa claus....

~S~

News Flash: This is a message board, not real life. An online Petri -- oops, sorry -- Peach Tree dish to observe and examine.

You're welcome.

Again. The "you people" to whom you're referring is everyone from people who would walk across hot coals for Trump to people like me, who voted for him twice but hope DeSantis gets the nomination this time, to people like my parents, who held their nose and voted for him.

But you know what Mac? That doesn't fit YOUR narrative. So you dismiss it.

Again. The "you people" to whom you're referring is everyone from people who would walk across hot coals for Trump to people like me, who voted for him twice but hope DeSantis gets the nomination this time, to people like my parents, who held their nose and voted for him.

But you know what Mac? That doesn't fit YOUR narrative. So you dismiss it.
I think you're too sensitive.

When they have woken up is when they realize running a Candidate like Beto in the State of Texas is fruitless…

Look, the DSA style of Politics might sell in San Francisco, Chicago and New York City but it ain’t going to win them seats in Red or Purple States and the Democratic Party scorch Earth policy where you are 110% with us or you are against us isn’t winning them votes…

As long as Bernie Sanders and Cortez are the faces for the Democratic Party you will know they haven’t woken up but let me write this the GOP ain’t winning my vote either and I am going third party…

You just changed your tune again. I was responding to your remark that Hillary Clinton was a "shitty candidate".

Now, you are saying that she was fine except for Bernie and Jill Stein.

Nope, she was a shitty candidate because people voted for Stein or stayed home.

There were too many people who didn't like Trump, but didn't like her either, and voted third party or stayed home because all the poll said she had it in the bag.

But Vichy Mac will get out here and squeal "See, she agrees with me on Political Correctness!"

As long as Bernie Sanders and Cortez are the faces for the Democratic Party you will know they haven’t woken up but let me write this the GOP ain’t winning my vote either and I am going third party…
Good. Here's one to consider. We have to fix the system, and only one party is serious about that:

Forum List

Back