Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Okay, but which policy or law passed by the House shows us this?

Which democratic candidate is running on a trans bathroom platform, or a platform of forcing CRT into local school systems?

If you think your point is salient, then you somewhat demonstrate the exaggeration by the political opposition I am describing.

You people never run on those platforms. You lie and claim you're "moderates", get elected, and go full Third Reich. See Barack Obama and Joe Biden for examples.

Which democratic candidate is running on a trans bathroom platform, or a platform of forcing CRT into local school systems?

If you think your point is salient, then you somewhat demonstrate the exaggeration by the political opposition that I am describing.

You Dims always say words matter. The fact you cannot pass your nutty agenda doesn't mean your Party is not saying or endorsing a lot of stupid shit. Nice attempt at deflection. But Fail. :(

The far left here defending wokism is not going to pull their party back together.
Show me ONE post where anyone defended it.

One.

See you in never.

But you provided a perfect example of the right wing lying to themselves out loud to keep themselves in a constant state of agitation.

Which is part and parcel of the problem we are discussing.

If you think your point is salient, then you somewhat demonstrate the exaggeration by the political opposition that I am describing.
They don’t run on it but neither do they publicly oppose it they support with their silence. Let me be very clear about something as your response seems to indicate you think I’m only talking about Democrats when I say all politicians that includes Republicans they do this as well. This is why so many on both sides are feed up with both parties.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Dimm's ain't waking up, and perchance if they are, which they're not, they are too late, and their policies create vastly more problems as opposed to solving them!!

Do you have any other stupid questions??
I'm sure.

It's not going to happen. The crazies run the White House, the corporate media, the school system, and big tech.

Every person who voted for a DemoKKKrat in the last 4-5 election cycles is responsible for that, and we need to make sure they know it.
We will never "make them know it".
They have to figure this out on their own. And, there are some small signs they are waking up from being woke.
Their problem is EVERY organized mechanism they rely on to gauge the real people outside of their bubble - are the ones that keep the bubble going.
All of their media - "Yay wokism!!! Look how awesome we are to wear rainbow patches and rubber bracelets we are sooo understanding, unlike those evil Republicans.... ewww!!!"
Their news outlets - "Yay wokism!! Look how awesome we are!! Those Republicans are Neanderthals! Here is a story showing how awesome LGBQT and BLM are!! Followed by our 17th Trump bashing story!!"
Each other - they literally are afraid to say what they really feel. They can't say - "you know, maybe that trans man who mopped the floor with all of those girls who worked their whole lives to get there isn't such a great idea." - OMG!!! Are you a TRANSPHOBE!!??!! Or maybe they would like to say "you know, teaching preschoolers about adult complex sexual issues that we don't even fully understand isn't so awesome?" - OMG!!! Are you a TRANSPHOBE!!
Or maybe - "You know, Biden really does look like he has dementia or something, I mean come on" - OMG!!! So you support TRUMP!!!??

That should be an exaggeration. But it isn't. In fact, it is worse.

One.

See you in never.

But you provided a perfect example of the right wing lying to themselves out loud to keep themselves in a constant state of agitation.

Which is part and parcel of the problem we are discussing.
You defend it by deflecting from it.
That is what I said.
The past two years has been "yeah but Orange man Bad".... if you haven't noticed things are getting really crappy for people. And they know it is going to get worse. "Yeah but Trump!!" Isn't going to cut it. You have to offer something other than "Yeah but Trump" or "Go LGBQT!!!"
Democrats are going to lose. No one serious thinks otherwise. And why wouldn't they?
"Yeah but Trump" and glorifying Drag Queens is nothing compared to not being able to afford to eat.

Mac1958

"Defund the police" may be a good example to look at.

Except for a few local regions, this idea is DOA, politically.

Did we convince the voters saying "defund the police!" that it's a bad idea, or that they shouldn't believe it anymore?

I don't think we did.

So this "awakening"... how did it occur?

It seems to me they were convinced not that it is a bad idea, but that they should be redirecting some of that energy to other ideas.

With a big fat assist from the Chauvin conviction, of course.

You defend it by deflecting from it.
That is what I said.
The past two years has been "yeah but Orange man Bad".... if you haven't noticed things are getting really crappy for people. And they know it is going to get worse. "Yeah but Trump!!" Isn't going to cut it. You have to offer something other than "Yeah but Trump" or "Go LGBQT!!!"
Democrats are going to lose. No one serious thinks otherwise. And why wouldn't they?
"Yeah but Trump" and glorifying Drag Queens is nothing compared to not being able to afford to eat.
Well that's a lie, as anyone can see for themselves. I spoke right to it, multiple times, and even agreed it goes too far. I gave analogous examples from another period in our country's history of ideas being taken too far.

I agreed with the OP in this sense, multiple times.

I spoke directly to how they are wasting energy and resources on these ideas that should get thrown behind more effective ideas.

But you have been so busy avoiding my points, you forgot what they were.

Of the two of us, it's clear to see who is engaged in distraction and avoidance.

Well that's a lie, as anyone can see for themselves. I spoke right to it, multiple times, and even agreed it goes too far. I gave analogous examples from another period in our country's history of ideas being taken too far.

I agreed with the OP in this sense, multiple times.

I spoke directly to how they are wasting energy and resources on these ideas that should get thrown behind more effective ideas.

But you have been so busy avoiding my points, you forgot what they were.

Of the two of us, it's clear to see who is engaged in distraction and avoidance.
Thats what you did to me

So this "awakening"... how did it occur?
It occurred because it was easy pickins. It's both race-related and law & order-related, and the Dems have a long-standing reputation there for the GQP to target with its wild-eyed tactics.

It doesn't matter if just one (1) person had said it. That's why this can't be fixed overnight.

I have no idea, I wasn't there. Furthermore, I really don't care, and I fail to understand why YOU would bring her up.
Sounds like you hate men, so I was wondering if you support abused women

Radical, ultraliberal extremist President Bill Clinton agreed to reasonable ideas like time limits on welfare and the defense of marriage itself when he was in power and thought it would be to his advantage.

Doesn't necessarily mean a change of heart at all.

Remember that during his first two years, he pushed extreme, unpopular left wrong-wing police, many of which even his fellow Democraps couldn't stomach.

The backlash resulted in Republicans controlling both houses of Congress for the first time in forty years.

From that point forward, he was the Republicans' bitch, doing whatever he thought he had to do to remain relevant and to appear that he had any voice in government. It was Republicans almost completely setting policy, and Clinton playing along and trying to take credit for the policies that he would have opposed if he thought he was still in any position to do so.

It occurred because it was easy pickins.
So are trans people. Maybe even easier.

No?

I don't think the people who wanted to defund the police suddenly stopped wanting that. But It doesn't look like that is going to be their voting issue.

I see a difference in the scale and kind. I.E., you won't be cancelled for saying "Don't defund the police".

But still there has got to be something to be learned, there.

Last edited:
And voila... what resulted was a profound liberal overhaul of our nation's laws and rights.
Stupid fool.

Jerry Rubin became a stock broker.

And Susan Rosenberg ended up funding BLM.

Ayres? Boudin? These are the people you idolize?

Boudin just got kicked out on his keester BY THE LIBERALS in San Francisco. Because he was too much of an asshole EVEN FOR THEM

One.

See you in never..
Hello.....
Not that woke is bad, woke is good and the logical conclusion. But many whites(most of them just racist-though the majority of whites are racist so I digress) whine about wokeness. Wokeness only exists because of white Racism and white privilege.

In the beginning, you had white racism. Wokes are just responding to that racism and finally waking up. I love it tbh. But without that white racism , the woke have no advent, no catalyst. I say the same thing to these white racist dummies in my city who complain about these ok politicians who are easy on crime. Hey, tough. You threw black people in jail and gave out unfair, racist sentencing, so now people vote for these people to quell that racism. The white man fails to understand cause and effect.

But I'm hopeful for the future. 2020 was based, wasn't it? You had complete black anarchy, cops zooming up and down the street all day, totally spread thin; People casting stones at the racist pigs and they could do absolutely nothing about it but bend over and take it. Pure despondency. I absolutely loved it. That's a microcosm of what blacks ought to do as we move forward, and conquer white supremacy. Biden says that whites will be "an absolute minority" by 2050. Bro I can't wait hahahahah. They're going to do to you what you've done to them. And after they do it, my grandchildren are going to tell your white grandchildren " stop being a victim", "there is no non white privilege", "get out if your victim complex", pull yourself up by the bootstraps". Again, I can't wait lol. And it'll be all your fault, and history will have subs like this to confirm it.

Forum List

Back