Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Yeah, and they'll deny it. The most worrying thing is these people get to vote.
And far more than "getting" to vote, they are motivated, animated, organized and will ABSOLUTELY vote.

They think they're trying to save America from Satan. Literally. They are terrified. That's what the Dems are up against.

Last edited:
Does Trump have a magic button for his tiny pussy grabbing fingers to push that will stop inflation in its tracks. If he does why won’t he push it right now?
You do realize that Trump is not President and if he was we would not have this inflation problem. Putin would have never invaded Ukraine and gasoline would be half what it is today if not lower.

But Trump had his rough edges and he threatened the globalists who hope to create a One World Government so he was replaced with Joe Biden who will go down as the our worst President in modern times If not all times.

Putin would have never invaded
Therefore it is your explanation and guaranteed understanding that gasoline prices in the US are double what they be if Putin had not invaded Ukraine or if Putin invaded Ukraine and the US President said we do not give a damn go ahead we have no interest in Ukraine’s existence being a free nation. Is that correct?

No. Term limits is a nonsense thing people have brought up.

The reason why people vote the way they do is because of negative voting. You have two viable choices for an election in the US. Rep and Dem.

If you don't like the Dems, you vote Reps. If you don't like Reps, you vote dems.

We know people change the way they vote, because Germany votes FPTP and PR on the same day at the same time.

In the last three elections they've had up to an 8% difference, with smaller parties doing better with PR and larger with FPTP. In fact in 2017 Merkel's party got 32.9% with PR and 37.27 with FPTP, but got 77% of the FPTP seats.

They lost 5% of the vote on the same day, based on the system in place.

Had there only been FPTP, they'd have got even more because people know the make up of the Bundestag is with PR.

Changing which people are taking the money won't make things better. You want competent politicians. In Italy they have a party that only lets its members be a representative one term. And they're AWFUL. Because the people are inept.
One thing we don’t need is lifetime politicians like Joe Biden.

I would limit a member of Congress to a total of no more than 24 years in Congress total in both the House and the Senate combined. Twenty years would be fine with me but the Senate has 6 year terms In office. Cops and members of the military can retire after 20 years.

Therefore it is your explanation and guaranteed understanding that gasoline prices in the US are double what they be if Putin had not invaded Ukraine or if Putin invaded Ukraine and the US President said we do not give a damn go ahead we have no interest in Ukraine’s existence being a free nation. Is that correct?
Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was still PresIdent. I am not the only one who believes this. Plus Biden is anti-fossil fuel unlike Trump who was pro-fossil fuel.

Last edited:
One thing we don’t need is lifetime politicians like Joe Biden
Would you have been OK if Mike Pence on January 6 decided to go along with the Trump/Eastman coup plan That’s creating election chaos Which sent the decision to the house of representatives where they grant Trump and PENCE second term against the Votes of the majority of the people in the United States of America?

After that in four years PENCE CAN declare himself the WINNER again and the Republicans forever will rule America for everybody’s lifetime and crush the BLM communist movement forever.

Okay, great. So list off a few of my actual positions on the actual issues.

Be the first Trumpster here with enough balls to do that.

This should be easy for you. Looking forward to it.

:popcorn:
Why should he? You have a big poster for it right there in every post you post Yang Cranker…

Now give your usual thanks and run away loser.

Would you have been OK if Mike Pence on January 6 decided to go along with the Trump/Eastman coup plan That’s creating election chaos Which sent the decision to the house of representatives where they grant Trump and PENCE second term against the Votes of the majority of the people in the United States of America?

After that in four years PENCE CAN declare himself the WINNER again and the Republicans forever will rule America for everybody’s lifetime and crush the BLM communist movement forever.
I actually don’t believe the Union would have survived had that plan been implemented.

If the election was rigged better to leave sleeping dogs lie.

Is Putin one of the globalists hoping to create a denazified One World Government?
Putin wants to restore the USSR to its former glory.

1655893483568.png

I’m not the one who hits the “thanks” button and runs like a little bitch every time I might have to delve deeper than hit and run…
You think I'm a hardcore Lefty, yet you don't have the balls (or knowledge) to cite any of my positions on the ACTUAL ISSUES.

You're a typical mindless Trumpster: Anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ just MUST be a commie.

Child.

z2ZqIdK.jpg

You think I'm a hardcore Lefty, yet you don't have the balls (or knowledge) to cite any of my positions on the ACTUAL ISSUES.

You're a typical mindless Trumpster: Anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ just MUST be a commie.

Child.

z2ZqIdK.jpg
ITS RIGHT THERE! For gods sake….tell me liar, did Yang run on a Republican ticket?

It did not demonstrate what a great candidate Trump was that he won against Clinton. It did demonstrate what a poor candidate he was that he lost to Biden. Both elections showed what a poor servant of the people the duopoly is in offering these candidates.
Voters need to wake up.

Putin wants to restore the USSR to its former glory
But not if it’s Donald Trump in the White House. Is that correct?

Are you going to answer the question whether or not you think Putin is one of the one world globalists?

Forum List

Back