Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Putin wants to restore the USSR to its former glory

Is there a particular group of nations that have a strong incentive to stop him from achieving that goal.? And what does that group of nations have in common with each other? Is it western style elected government democracies and republics?

One thing we don’t need is lifetime politicians like Joe Biden.

I would limit a member of Congress to a total of no more than 24 years in Congress total in both the House and the Senate combined. Twenty years would be fine with me but the Senate has 6 year terms In office. Cops and members of the military can retire after 20 years.

Well, you can't get away from lifetime politicians.

What's needed is a system where you have lifetime politicians, but ones who are good at being functionaries, rather than politicians.

I like the Swiss Presidency, they have seven members. The head of state rotates every year.
There are plenty of things you can do, within PR, to make things better.

Term limits aren't one of them.

But not if it’s Donald Trump in the White House. Is that correct?

Are you going to answer the question whether or not you think Putin is one of the one world globalists?
If Putin wants to restore the USSR that would make him a nationalist. If he wants to rule the entire world he might be considered a globalist.
Is there a particular group of nations that have a strong incentive to stop him from achieving that goal.? And what does that group of nations have in common with each other? Is it western style elected government democracies and republics?
NATO opposes Putin restoring the USSR as some of the NATO members were once in the USSR. An attack on any NATO nation is an attack on all.

Putin may want to restore the USSR but will find that objective difficult to achieve. He has been threatening to use his new Satan missiles but his threats of nuclear war do not seem to be working at this time. Nobody is running around saying that it is better to be Red than dead.

Well, you can't get away from lifetime politicians.

What's needed is a system where you have lifetime politicians, but ones who are good at being functionaries, rather than politicians.

I like the Swiss Presidency, they have seven members. The head of state rotates every year.
There are plenty of things you can do, within PR, to make things better.

Term limits aren't one of them.
That’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.

You may like the Swiss Presidency but Switzerland is so small it would fit inside Florida. Switzerland’s population is 8,771,355. Florida‘s population is 22,177,997.

1655896572533.png

Switzerland compared to the United States

That’s your opinion and you are entitled to it.

You may like the Swiss Presidency but Switzerland is so small it would fit inside Florida. Switzerland’s population is 8,771,355. Florida‘s population is 22,177,997.

View attachment 660793

Switzerland compared to the United States

Well, it's my opinion based on a lot of knowledge.

I've studied Proportional Representation in different countries, studied different types of systems, seen their impact.
The size of the country doesn't really matter, never has.

Do you see the difference between the ridiculous freak out over Dave Weigel's retweet of a joke and the legit revulsion over the former Adulterer-in-Chief bragging about grabbing a woman's crotch and getting away with it?
/----/ "Adulterer-in-Chief bragging about grabbing a woman's crotch and getting away with it?"
We understand why mainstream democRATs are revolted by guys being sexually attracted to beautiful women.

Here is the complete quote. Please point out what isn't true:
“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation. "Grab 'em by the pussy."

And speaking about adulterers what about your guy:

Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo ...

Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions" proof of her real feelings on assault victims. #WhichHillary

Well, it's my opinion based on a lot of knowledge.

I've studied Proportional Representation in different countries, studied different types of systems, seen their impact.
So you would favor the federal government in Washington D.C. running everything in the nation rather than the states having their designated powers?

If so you must be a liberal.

I am more conservative as I like state governments having power. I live in the Free State of Florida where we don’t always go along with what the Swamp and the President wants. I personally like that.

If the Swamp ran everything I would probably not own any firearms. Since Florida has its own gun laws I can legally carry concealed with a concealed weapons permit and soon may be able to legally carry without a permit.

As a parent I would not want teachers trying to convince my very young children that they may not really be a boy or a girl.

Well, good thing no one is doing that.

But if you had a child who was transgender, would you want him to get proper guidance, or do you just beat some Jesus into him?

You may think that is just wonderful that kids that still beleive in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are qualified to make decisions on changing their sex. I don’t.

Well, good thing we don't let them do that. If any child is getting gender-affirming care, it's usually after they have been thoroughly examined by psychiatric professional. And this is after years of therapy, long after they figure out there isn't a Santa Claus.

Well, good thing no one is doing that.

But if you had a child who was transgender, would you want him to get proper guidance, or do you just beat some Jesus into him?

Well, good thing we don't let them do that. If any child is getting gender-affirming care, it's usually after they have been thoroughly examined by psychiatric professional. And this is after years of therapy, long after they figure out there isn't a Santa Claus.
Obviously you do not read the news.

Kids who are so young to still believe in the tooth fairy have no reason to be making life changing decisions on changing their gender. If there is a serious issue the teacher should meet with the parents and not keep them out of the picture.

The same should apply to older children. I personally would tell my child to wait until he/she was at least 18 to make that decision. Twenty one would be even better.

And it is not just in the United States.

How about diversity? Switzerland is quite a bit less diverse than the US. You don’t think that plays a significant role?

So you would favor the federal government in Washington D.C. running everything in the nation rather than the states having their designated powers?

If so you must be a liberal.

I am more conservative as I like state governments having power. I live in the Free State of Florida where we don’t always go along with what the Swamp and the President wants. I personally like that.

If the Swamp ran everything I would probably not own any firearms. Since Florida has its own gun laws I can legally carry concealed with a concealed weapons permit and soon may be able to legally carry without a permit.

Germany has a federal government elected with proportional representation AND Land governments (states) that control the local areas.

Like I said, PR can be done in many, many different ways. Don't be jumping to conclusions, but I would suggest that you learn about PR, because you'll see it's far, far superior to the trash that is FPTP.

How about diversity? Switzerland is quite a bit less diverse than the US. You don’t think that plays a significant role?

I don't understand the question.

This is an electoral system we're talking about. What has "diversity" got to do with it?

If he wants to rule the entire world he might be considered a globalist

You posted your comment that Trump is opposed to the globalists who are attempting to establish a New World ORDER So therefore I’m asking you being an expert on this globalist situation and trumps opposition to them is Putin in on the same one world world order or is there like one world order and then there’s Putin who just wants to expand Russia to the former Soviet union and maybe stop there. So is Putin in cahoots with the New World order globalist that Trump you say opposes?

he was we would not have this inflation problem. Putin would have never invaded Ukraine and gasoline would be half what it is today if not lower.

But Trump had his rough edges and he threatened the globalists who hope to create a One World Government so he was replaced with Joe Biden who will go down as the our worst President in modern times If not all times

Stick with me a bit because I want to try to figure out the relationships between Trump or Biden and the one government globalist and Vladimir Putin and we can throw in the Saudi theocracy in there as well With respect to what is causing the current round of record inflation in the world.

Do you agree that among the leaders of the government in Russia, the Saudi kingdom and the United States there are only 2 Leaders who can control the existence of inflation and whether it is to go up or down Relative to the cost of a barrel of oil on the global market?

Therefore it is your explanation and guaranteed understanding that gasoline prices in the US are double what they be if Putin had not invaded Ukraine or if Putin invaded Ukraine

Do you agree that between Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin that Biden has no control by anything he does in the United States to drive up inflation on a global scale.?

In other words do you except the fact that Putin as head of state owns the oil industry and controls the market as it is to as to what Russia does with this commodity.

You posted your comment that Trump is opposed to the globalists who are attempting to establish a New World ORDER So therefore I’m asking you being an expert on this globalist situation and trumps opposition to them is Putin in on the same one world world order or is there like one world order and then there’s Putin who just wants to expand Russia to the former Soviet union and maybe stop there. So is Putin in cahoots with the New World order globalist that Trump you say opposes?
:dunno:

Show me ONE post where anyone defended it.

One.

See you in never.

But you provided a perfect example of the right wing lying to themselves out loud to keep themselves in a constant state of agitation.

Which is part and parcel of the problem we are discussing.
Seriously? Let's pull up a Kavanaugh thread and take a look!!!!! That's the first one I could think of right off the bat. But if you think someone needs to go search years of your fking posts to prove that point, you're in neverland.

Same goes for the right.

A governor using the power of his office and of the government punishing a corporation for free speech is a good example.

As is the excommunication of all GOPers who do not lick the butt of the orange slob.

Both sides are riding this bike.
here, here is a post of you supporting woke!!!!!!! your second point above. drop mic.

Many Democrat voters just vote Dem by family tradition. Maybe they are sick of PERVERTS taking over their party. How can there be any Pride in fudge packin' and Pillow biting?
still waiting on the release of Epstein's list.

It's like there's a template, a format, a script, that is supposed to be followed.

I've said it a zillion times: The two ends of the spectrum can be amazingly similar in their behaviors.

It would be one thing if it just remained on the ends. But this is clearly metastasizing, quickly, and that's what worries me, for my kids' sake.
and yet you still can't produce one conservative point that has changed any political point in the country. Woke is all demofks, diversity is all demoks, now name the conservative point!!!!!

Elections are about contrasts. People might well vote against their own economic self interests if the alternative repulses them enough.

Evidently that's happening in a growing number of cases.
right, 100% increase in gas prices and close to 10% inflation, shortages on many fronts, mandating people to vaccinate while telling women they have freedom of choice. Dude, can't make up that much stupid that is a demofk.

Russian roulette huh?

Forum List

Back