Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Then what do you find appealing other than trans hate and police brutality?
But I don't find either appealing.

You're doing exactly the same thing that the Trumpsters here do -- fabricate my positions, twist my words and attack.

I remain amazed at how similar the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum can be.

I belong to a mix race family as well and no one in my family gives a shit if trans people get to walk around school. That's the shit that really matters to your family? 😆 Other people living their lives? Pathetic.
Dude, you're being a complete doofus (as usual).

No one hates kids. No one's trying to hurt transgender kids.

What we don't want, is some dumbass "teacher" identifying our kids as trans gender.

And subsequently grooming them without the parents' knowledge or consent.

Why does that "police brutality" virtually always happen in places run by people like you?
That's just a non sequitur trying to masquerade as an argument. What policy do "people like me" champion that leads to police brutality and discrimination predominantly against Black and Brown communities which I assume you acknowledge as real and pervasive.

We know your positions.
z2ZqIdK.jpg

That's just a non sequitur trying to masquerade as an argument. What policy do "people like me" champion that leads to police brutality and discrimination predominantly against Black and Brown communities which I assume you acknowledge as real and pervasive.

It is real and pervasive, in places run by people like you. The policies that keep black and brown people poor, addicted, disarmed, and dependent on the government are the ones you and your fellow DemoKKKrats have enacted for decades in your shithole cities.

Dude, you're being a complete doofus (as usual).

No one hates kids. No one's trying to hurt transgender kids.

What we don't want, is some dumbass "teacher" identifying our kids as trans gender.

And subsequently grooming them without the parents' knowledge or consent.
What's we're trying to protect are children's right to privacy. If your children don't want to talk to you about their problems it's because you're a shitty parent.

It is real and pervasive, in places run by people like you. The policies that keep black and brown people poor, addicted, disarmed, and dependent on the government are the ones you and your fellow DemoKKKrats have enacted for decades in your shithole cities.
Which policies? Name them and explain how they do the things you claim.

The Democrats will have the same problem as the Republicans, reining in their crazies.

Democraps don't even try to reign in their crazies. They fully embrace the sexual perverts, child groomers, abortionists, traitors, violent rioters, and other subhuman filth that adhere to their side.

Yes, we Republicans have crazies on our side as well, bit they are extreme fringe outliers, that nearly all of our mainstream rejects and repudiates.

But I don't find either appealing.

You're doing exactly the same thing that the Trumpsters here do -- fabricate my positions, twist my words and attack.

I remain amazed at how similar the behaviors of both ends of the spectrum can be.
I responded to your own comments. You said you were tired of Democrats letting trans people parade around school and not supporting police but when police forces are proven to be violent and discriminatory in their actions they shouldn't be supported and if trans people want to express themselves at school they should be allowed to. I asked you what appeals to you and you've yet to answer. What actual policy do you support?

I responded to your own comments. You said you were tired of Democrats letting trans people parade around school and not supporting police but when police forces are proven to be violent and discriminatory in their actions they shouldn't be supported and if trans people want to express themselves at school they should be allowed to. I asked you what appeals to you and you've yet to answer. What actual policy do you support?
I did answer. It's the first sentence in my post that you quoted.

You're doing it again. That's okay. I'm certainly used to that here.

Democraps don't even try to reign in their crazies. They fully embrace the sexual perverts, child groomers, abortionists, traitors, violent rioters, and other subhuman filth that adhere to their side.

Yes, we Republicans have crazies on our side as well, bit they are extreme fringe outliers, that nearly all of our mainstream rejects and repudiates.
Where do the "#StopTheSteal folks fit?

Forum List

Back