Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Any pedophile might make that same excuse for not wanting hos victims' parents to know what is going on.
Yea, pedophiles that have been more often found in catholic and southern Baptist churches than schools do try to keep their activities secret, that doesn't mean i think we need laws to force priests and pastors to have to reveal private conversations they have with their faithful.

What appeals to me is that the Left drop the PC/Identity Politics strategy across the board.

I'm not holding my breath.
What does that mean specifically? What do you mean when you say you don't want your kids to see trans people parade around school? What does that look like policy wise? You want laws stifling the freedom of expression among trans people?

Putin wants to restore the USSR to its former glory.
Have you thanked Putin for driving up global inflation which helps the white right to obstruct Joe Biden’s political efforts and take back the House and maybe the Senate. Republicans don’t have much else going for them right now except for inflation - And for that they have a high degree of gratitude they owe two Mr. genocide Vladimir Putin. Or would you be without him?

Let's finish out the first position that I listed, then we can move on to the rest of what you voted for. Back to bidenflation.
That isn't an issue. Good gawd, you people. Health care, immigration, trade. Issues. Policy. This should not be so difficult.

Okay, to answer your question, I have to analyze and act on things like inflation for a living. Here is what I have said about inflation:

1. Trillions and trillions and trillions in stimulus are pumped into the economy since 2009
  2. We ALL go all those years waiting for all this stimulus to create MASSIVE inflation
  3. COVID hits and the economy falls into complete structural disarray
  4. COVID subsides
  5. Demand explodes globally coming out of the COVID lockdowns
  6. Supply chains immediately collapse worldwide
  7. Inflation hits and quickly compounds on itself with supply chains paralyzed
  8. The Fed waits far too long (maybe 6 to 8 months) to gradually control the inflation

Which policies? Name them and explain how they do the things you claim.

The high taxes that impoverish working people. The oppression of civil rights like self-defense, free speech, and educational choice that stifle safety and education. The hostility towards businesses that drives them away and takes jobs and revenue with them. The failure to enforce street crime laws that keep people safe. The substandard schools that turn out students incapable of succeeding without government handouts. The substandard housing that makes people sick and hopeless. The failure to enforce drug laws that leave addicts roaming the streets committing crimes. The habitual failure to prosecute crimes and the release of criminals onto the streets. The encouragement of riots, looting, and arson in response to political defeats. Must I go on?

These are endemic problems in places run by people like you. They exist in many places that have seen nothing but DemoKKKrat "leadership" for DECADES. You vote for and support all of that.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?​

NOPE….the sick fucked in the head whackos honestly believe they are on the right track….remember, all decent, moral, traditional REAL core Americans are “on the wrong side of history”. The whackos are so facinated with “change“ or as they call it “progress” that they can not and will not recognize regression…they can’t and won’t get out of their own way.

That isn't an issue. Good gawd, you people. Health care, immigration, trade. Issues. Policy. This should not be so difficult.

Okay, to answer your question, I have to analyze and act on things like inflation for a living. Here is what I have said about inflation:

1. Trillions and trillions and trillions in stimulus are pumped into the economy since 2009
  2. We ALL go all those years waiting for all this stimulus to create MASSIVE inflation
  3. COVID hits and the economy falls into complete structural disarray
  4. COVID subsides
  5. Demand explodes globally coming out of the COVID lockdowns
  6. Supply chains immediately collapse worldwide
  7. Inflation hits and quickly compounds on itself with supply chains paralyzed
  8. The Fed waits far too long (maybe 6 to 8 months) to gradually control the inflation
Trying to cover for Biden. You shameless commie...

The act of voting for a commie and the act of covering for a commie are both acts of communism. Your next post where you deny or evade this will be yet another act of communism.

Have you thanked Putin for driving up global inflation which helps the white right to obstruct Joe Biden’s political efforts and take back the House and maybe the Senate. Republicans don’t have much else going for them right now except for inflation - And for that they have a high degree of gratitude they owe two Mr. genocide Vladimir Putin. Or would you be without him?
Stop trying to blame Putin for Biden‘s faults. Figure out some way to get the old fool to resign before he causes the stock market to crash and puts us in a depression. Putin was behaving himself when Trump was President.

What's we're trying to protect are children's right to privacy. If your children don't want to talk to you about their problems it's because you're a shitty parent.
Children have no right to privacy, idiot.

They EARN the PRIVILEGE of privacy.

Sounds like you're the shitty parent.

Any parent who coddles their child is a totally shitty parent.

You want laws stifling the freedom of expression among trans people?

If you take “freedom of expression” to mean faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and other depraved sexual deviants dragging children into their sick perversions, then yes, any decent person wants to stifle that.

Why are you so staunchly in favor of allowing dangerous sex offenders to groom and abuse children?

Stop trying to blame Putin for Biden‘s faults.
You blamed Putin for doubling the cost of gas in the US since he invaded Ukraine, not me. I appreciate that.

Do you agree that Putin preferred to have a Trump in the White House more than Biden?

I think that's a reasonable take. Overcompensating is a Great American pastime, and what I see is two ends of an issue going out of their way to feed into the worst impulses of the other. Both ends give the other end every fucking opportunity to say SEE? THEY DID IT AGAIN. WHAT DID WE TELL YOU?

That's what happens as our tribalism continues to get worse.
Well, even for all the homophobia ... Trump was not a homophobe. He was disparaging but his mentor Roy Cohn was gay. He's never been anti semetic, and for all the misogyny .... he was never against abortion until 2016.

Even in Fla, the firing of gay teachers is tied to their "being out" about their lifestyles being "normal." The social consensus may waffle on "normal," but I don't think most of us want to fire people for just being gay. Hell, we have gay relatives. LOL

The Supreme Court is FINALLY going to tell people they cannot do what they think they can do. Not even Lincoln tried that ... and the reconstructionists only did it after they'd won "that" war. And then we had segregation and Jim Crow for 100 years.

I DO think we're about to see the "left" (women of all classes and races and their spouses) "wake up." It's going to be LOUD, imo.

If you take “freedom of expression” to mean faggots, trannies, childfuckers, and other depraved sexual deviants dragging children into their sick perversions, then yes, any decent person wants to stifle that.

Why are you so staunchly in favor of allowing dangerous sex offenders to groom and abuse children?
But you see, you can only make an argument by lying about facts. No one wants to groom children, unless they are criminals, and few of us are.

NotfooledbyW
Germany has a federal government elected with proportional representation AND Land governments (states) that control the local areas.

Like I said, PR can be done in many, many different ways. Don't be jumping to conclusions, but I would suggest that you learn about PR, because you'll see it's far, far superior to the trash that is FPTP.
I did a little research on PR and I have to agree it sounds interesting. I doubt if it could be implemented anytime soon as more people have to become familiar with the concept and it would ruin the gravy train in the Swamp.

It has advantages but also disadvantages.

You blamed Putin for doubling the cost of gas in the US since he invaded Ukraine, not me. I appreciate that.

Do you agree that Putin preferred to have a Trump in the White House more than Biden?
Where did I say that Putin doubled the cost of gas since he invaded Ukraine? If I ever said that I must have been my twin as I am a Gemini. My twin sometimes says stupid things.

The only reason Putin might have preferred to have Tump in office rather than Hillary or Biden is because he might prefer to be dealing with a businessman rather that a career politician. You can trust a good businessman further than you can trust a corrupt politican and both Hillary and Joe are as corrupt as they come. Putin who has had access to Hillary’s email and Hunter’s laptop from Hell is well aware of just how corrupt they are.

Where did I say that Putin doubled the cost of gas since he invaded Ukraine? If I ever said that I must have been my twin as I am a Gemini. My twin sometimes says stupid things.

The only reason Putin might have preferred to have Tump in office rather than Hillary or Biden is because he might prefer to be dealing with a businessman rather that a career politician. You can trust a good businessman further than you can trust a corrupt politican and both Hillary and Joe are as corrupt as they come. Putin who has had access to Hillary’s email and Hunter’s laptop from Hell is well aware of just how corrupt they are.
Trump very hard on Putin. No war if Trump there. Trump Tower in Kiev

Where did I say that Putin doubled the cost of gas since he invaded Ukraine? I
Putin would have never invaded Ukraine and gasoline would be half what it is today if not lower.
Is your memory really that bad? In one day you went from Putin caused a doubling of US gas prices since February to Putin’s genocide campaign has little effect on the price of gas and inflation.

The only reason Putin might have preferred to have Tump in office rather than Hillary or Biden is because he might prefer to be dealing with a businessman rather that a career politician.
So that’s it eh? You don’t think it’s because Trump wanted to lift sanctions after Putin annexed Crimea? And because Putin couldn’t imagine Joe Biden sharing a stage at some world leaders gathering with him saying he believes whatever Putin tells him rather than what his own intelligence agents tell him. In front of the entire fucking world. Putin got to level the city of Aleppo in Syria, committing war crimes there while Trump was president. And you think that was Putin “behaving” as he massacred elderly human beings, women and children in Aleppo - but hey it’s important to you that we have a president that dictator Putin can be chummy with. Isn’t that special?

Last edited:
You can trust a good businessman further than you can trust a corrupt politican and both Hillary and Joe are as corrupt as they come.
So you don’t think the career politician Putin is corrupt on a level 1000 to times more corrupt including murder of opponents than Biden and Clinton put together who may have jaywalked or something over a lifetime,

Your judge of character appears to be pretty f-ckd up.

Forum List

Back