Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Irrational is in the eye of the beholder.

Voting against this ugly orange cancer should be an easy choice. The only reason it isn't is the fact that the Democrats are just so goddamn annoying to so many people. The Democrats don't seem to understand that, although people like Van Jones, Carville and Maher are desperately trying to tell them.

I held my nose with both hands and voted for Hillary and Biden even though the Dems repulse me, too. I'll always resent the GQP for my having to do that. And I keep saying that it's these issues that animated the Trumpsters in the first place. The Dems are partially to blame for this cancer.

But I know, I'm just delusional. My words will be dismissed.

He did that!!!

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

What policies for working class families are Progressives standing in the way of?

You think I'm a hardcore Lefty, yet you don't have the balls (or knowledge) to cite any of my positions on the ACTUAL ISSUES.

You're a typical mindless Trumpster: Anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One™ just MUST be a commie.

Child.

z2ZqIdK.jpg

What you claim your positions are is irrelevant. You vote for hardcore lefties like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, so everything they do is your fault.

What policies for working class families are Progressives standing in the way of?
"Standing in the way of"? I don't know.

I do know that many of the cultural issues the progressives are pushing annoy a wide range of Americans, including Hispanics.

I also know that this is an entirely self-inflicted wound, and more damaging at a time when an orange cancer is eating away at our country.

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?
The Democrats will have the same problem as the Republicans, reining in their crazies.

The Democrats will have the same problem as the Republicans, reining in their crazies.
They have their crazies, but it seems to me that the bigger problem is the cultural crap they've been pushing for decades.

It's soaked in. A political party can't turn on a dime. It would lose too many constituents.

I do know that many of the cultural issues the progressives are pushing annoy a wide range of Americans, including Hispanics.

I also know that this is an entirely self-inflicted wound, and more damaging at a time when an orange cancer is eating away at our country.

Is this "orange cancer" causing the 10% inflation, food shortages, crime waves, and open border you voted for?

You think woke issues are pushing away Hispanic voters? You think thats what they care about? Because Van Jones is saying concentrating on woke issues and not addressing economic ones are the problem. But even that's wrong because Progressives would love to address those economic problems, it's the moderates who will only join the progressive in a majority to pass largely superficial policies.

You think woke issues are pushing away Hispanic voters? You think thats what they care about? Because Van Jones is saying concentrating on woke issues and not addressing economic ones are the problem. But even that's wrong because Progressives would love to address those economic problems, it's the moderates who will only join the progressive in a majority to pass largely superficial policies.
Yes, I do. Being half brown myself, and married into another mixed race family, I have no doubt. It matters. Hispanic families aren't into their kids seeing trans parades in grade school, bakery owners being destroyed because they don't want to bake a cake due to their religious beliefs, the police being attacked or hiring practices revolving around skin color. They just aren't.

The Democrats aren't in charge of telling Hispanics what their "kitchen table issues" or life perspectives are allowed to be.

Yes, I do. Being half brown myself, and married into another mixed race family, I have no doubt. It matters. Hispanic families aren't into their kids seeing trans parades in grade school, bakery owners being destroyed because they don't want to bake a cake due to their religious beliefs, the police being attacked or hiring practices revolving around skin color. They just aren't.

The Democrats aren't in charge of telling Hispanics what their "kitchen table issues" or life perspectives are allowed to be.
I belong to a mix race family as well and no one in my family gives a shit if trans people get to walk around school. That's the shit that really matters to your family? 😆 Other people living their lives? Pathetic.

Okay, then keep going. It's working out great.
We will. If trans people being allowed to be trans, police being held responsible for their actions and business owners being required to respect constitutionally protected rights are a problem for you then I'd wager to say the Democratic Party isn't for you.

We will. If trans people being allowed to be trans, police being held responsible for their actions and business owners being required to respect constitutionally protected rights are a problem for you then I'd wager to say the Democratic Party isn't for you.
Agreed, I've never been a Democrat, nor could I be. I find both parties repulsive.

Yet you continue to vote for them. Why don't you stop contributing to the problems they're causing, instead of just whining about it like you actually care?

Is this "orange cancer" causing the 10% inflation,
He’s lucky he lost because it was locked in to the recovery no matter what family is living in the White House. It’s mostly related to what the Fed did or didn’t do over the past 20 years and of course Putin’s invasion of Ukraine Is driving part of the inflation since February 24. It’s over a dollar per gallon gas just since then.

Forum List

Back