Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Jones is even saying "This angry behavior has to stop" LOL
upload_2017-6-15_18-37-51-png.133345
upload_2017-6-15_18-37-53-png.133346

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

uh-huh. trump rallies were nothing but giant love fests, right? & i am positive you were incredulous & outraged at the portland alt right white supremacist who stabbed to death innocent men defending innocent muslim women on that train right?
...another Bernie Bro, not a alt-right, whatever that is. Yes, Trump rallies were a love fest, a few maggots tried to spoil it and lost though.

uh-huh. trump has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies from the start. no worries though. he's a goner.

i can't wait.
I love your predictions. The opposite always happens.

lol.... tic toc little weasel dude....

Conservatives didn't support everything he did. Many conservatives were against the Patriot Act. Most conservatives were against Medicare Part D. None of us were happy with his vote buying attempt at sending 20 million dollars to fight AIDS in Africa.

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Medicare Part-D was a Conservative wet dream, it privatized Medicare's CMS adminstration, it subsidized drug company profits by prohibiting the government (medicare) from negotiating for cheaper prices, and it exploded the deficit and debt. All three things Conservatives want.

It was the largest new government entitlement program in decades. Show me one real conservative that's for that. I listen to evil Right-wing radio all day, and every host was bashing Bush for it.

Amost all the fake news and BS is RW..
not at all. The MSM is 95% liberal so all the news they have presented for the last 50 years has been fake. Thanks to Sir Donald the whole world knows it now.

'sir' donald?

more like prisoner # 3576620 :eusa_dance:

imagine the huge service he has already performed by teaching us that the MSM is liberal fake news? Don't you think its important that we get real news?

are you an alex jones fan, a dittohead, or a bendover for hannity?

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
This shooting highlights the need for some against Trump to think twice before expressing their level disappointment. High profile people on left should have been speaking out against any violence long before this happened.
This guy lost it. Dems always do say NO VIOLENCE- Trump eggs his supporters on. There has been a big surge in violence against Jews, blacks, gays- NOT against RWers or by Dems. That's propaganda videos repeated endlessly on Fox etc, not facts. And those are a tiny number of anarchists and gangsta wannabees, not Dems like Rush and Sean go on about endlessly.
I don't see any RW'ers out starting fights at pro-Trump rallies and stabbing horses. Do you?
And a couple non news events mean something, dupe? Your RW media is a disgrace. We MAY know about a surge in RW violence against gays, Musims, jews, and blacks. ALL of you dupes know by heart a couple of tiny incidents, highly debatable, hateful narrations about some non-Dem fools. Stabbing a horse? We have no clue what your FOS hate machine is blaring about. lol. Why isn't real media covering it? Because it's crap, ignoramus.
I'm not surprised you're clueless about that ugly antifa bitch stabbing a horse....
Antifa Member Stabs Police Horse in Neck at Pennsylvania Demonstration
The horse wasn't STABBED- it was hit with a flag pole in the neck and wasn't injured, hater dupe. And how many times were dupes told it was Dem violence again, not another of a tiny number of antifa jackass kids? You a-hole RWers do a great job at glorifying nonentities like the NBLL and antifa and making Dems out to be violent communists...You and your hate propaganda machine eat shytte, stupid. Lock her and them up is pure bs. Just like Trump tweets about the biggest witch hunt ever and the bad people doing it. He's watching Fox Noise too and he's feqing himself. You're all a lying or duped disgrace...
Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

And a perfect example of what I was talking about...
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

uh-huh. trump rallies were nothing but giant love fests, right? & i am positive you were incredulous & outraged at the portland alt right white supremacist who stabbed to death innocent men defending innocent muslim women on that train right?
...another Bernie Bro, not a alt-right, whatever that is. Yes, Trump rallies were a love fest, a few maggots tried to spoil it and lost though.

uh-huh. trump has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies from the start. no worries though. he's a goner.

i can't wait.
Do you have a link for white supremists coming to rallies at the request of the president?

where did i say trump requested them to come? oh that's right, i didn't. they are a part of his base though & that's a hard fact..

not at all. The MSM is 95% liberal so all the news they have presented for the last 50 years has been fake. Thanks to Sir Donald the whole world knows it now.

'sir' donald?

Please don't play into that. It's so un-American.

Look, when Obama was elected, he was our president.

Did anyone dispute that? No.

I gave him 1 year before I realized all that "most transparent administration ever" was horseshit.

Leftists? They were looking to impeach The Donald before Inauguration Day.

That ain't right. Looky here, this country is going to get back to God and the Bible whether whoever likes it or not.

That's how this place came to be and what gives certain fucktards around here the leniency necessary to spew their bullshit.

That's right!

You don't like it? move to a progressive country. Dis heanh The United States of America. Are you for us or against us?

i can't wait.
Do you have a link for white supremists coming to rallies at the request of the president?

where did i say trump requested them to come? oh that's right, i didn't. they are part part of his base & that's a hard fact..
No, they probably liked his stance on immigration, as opposed to wide open borders.

This shooting highlights the need for some against Trump to think twice before expressing their level disappointment. High profile people on left should have been speaking out against any violence long before this happened.
This guy lost it. Dems always do say NO VIOLENCE- Trump eggs his supporters on. There has been a big surge in violence against Jews, blacks, gays- NOT against RWers or by Dems. That's propaganda videos repeated endlessly on Fox etc, not facts. And those are a tiny number of anarchists and gangsta wannabees, not Dems like Rush and Sean go on about endlessly.
I don't see any RW'ers out starting fights at pro-Trump rallies and stabbing horses. Do you?
And a couple non news events mean something, dupe? Your RW media is a disgrace. We MAY know about a surge in RW violence against gays, Musims, jews, and blacks. ALL of you dupes know by heart a couple of tiny incidents, highly debatable, hateful narrations about some non-Dem fools. Stabbing a horse? We have no clue what your FOS hate machine is blaring about. lol. Why isn't real media covering it? Because it's crap, ignoramus.
I'm not surprised you're clueless about that ugly antifa bitch stabbing a horse....
The horse wasn't STABBED- it was hit with a flag pole in the neck and wasn't injured, hater dupe. And how many times were dupes told it was Dem violence again, not another of a tiny number of antifa jackass kids? You a-hole RWers do a great job at glorifying nonentities like the NBLL and antifa and making Dems out to be violent communists...You and your hate propaganda machine eat shytte, stupid. Lock her and them up is pure bs. Just like Trump tweets about the biggest witch hunt ever and the bad people doing it. He's watching Fox Noise too and he's feqing himself. You're all a lying or duped disgrace...
Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Well no, not all Lefty's. Take you for instance, you're a coward pussy who likes to throw out insults anonymously. But make no mistake, your side is as violent as it gets, you just don't have the balls to do anything about what you believe.

What we have today is leftism. Read JFK's inaugural address. The left today would be howling and melting in horror if Trump gave it today.

History is a lost art.

Nothing in the above was about "leftism". It was about -- you can read it sitting right there -- Liberalism.

Unfortunately, moving the goalposts is NOT a lost art.
Funny you ignore how today's leftists reject JFK. Funny how you also run from who you are.

Funny how you're so piss-pants scared of the topic that you had to change it to something else.

Oh well.
Says the dufus claiming he's just like the Founding Fathers.

Hey I look good for a guy 250 years old. Good genes, so sue me.

The point remains, you couldn't handle a point on "Liberal" so you had to shift it to "left".
I accept your humble concession. Now go learn your shit.
Your attempt to label today's leftists as liberals of the Founding Fathers caliber was blown out of the water by me. Now you're just whining.

There's a reason why people here think you're an idiot.

"Simon stabbed the horse in the neck with the weapon, but the horse was able to keep composure and continued to work despite his injury.

She is now is facing a host of charges, including “aggravated assault, illegally taunting a police animal, prohibited offensive weapons, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction of administrative law.” She was arraigned Tuesday, and is currently being held on $100,000 bail."

'sir' donald?

I gave him 1 year before I realized all that "most transparent administration ever" was horseshit.

That ain't right.

don't talk to me about being un-american. look at what's right in front of you. will you still deny everything when he resigns or his cabinet are in handcuffs?

THAT, my dear will be downright unpatriotic.

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
That was a good post, Coyote. You were right. And 90% of us are guilty of the vengeful discourd we have with those across the aisle. We are part of the problem. HOw many people on this board are moved to hate and possible negative actions that we claim is absurd.

We have to change our dialogue to stop the insults, name calling and just plain lies. I have been guilty of the negative coments as well. I am going to check myself and hope to debate anyone with civil discussions, providing links to what I find as proof. I just hope some if not all will join me in have a respectable dialogue with those with whom I disagree.

My apologies for some of my posts that did not follow that path.

Saying you will discuss politics without negativity is like saying you want to discuss religion without referencing God.

Politics is negativity, but it's one thing to say or hear negative things and another to promote violence as the left has done.

Now most people can ignore death references, but there is always some kook out there that will see or hear about the comment and take that as a marching order like this clown yesterday.

"HOW DARE THEY": Nancy Pelosi Goes off on Republicans attacking Democrats over Scalise shooting
DCY4QyDXcAEe7nh.jpg

Nancy Pelosi just went off on Republicans attacking Democrats over the Scalise shooting - CNNPolitics.com
And we all know what a lying criminal bitch she is...hater dupes!

Of course she is honey, so are you. She is suffering from early onset, but you'd vote for her for President. Hell you'd vote a Pelosi/Waters ticket. You are as stupid as they are.

'sir' donald?

That ain't right.

don't talk to me about being un-american. look at what's right in front of you. will you still deny everything when he resigns or his cabinet are in handcuffs?

THAT, my dear will be downright unpatriotic.

I'm sorry dear. :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back