Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare people point to the violent people.
right-wing_terrorism_by_movement_1995-2014.png

Last job TyroneSlothrop held=-?

"HOW DARE THEY": Nancy Pelosi Goes off on Republicans attacking Democrats over Scalise shooting
DCY4QyDXcAEe7nh.jpg

Nancy Pelosi just went off on Republicans attacking Democrats over the Scalise shooting - CNNPolitics.com
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

uh-huh. trump rallies were nothing but giant love fests, right? & i am positive you were incredulous & outraged at the portland alt right white supremacist who stabbed to death innocent men defending innocent muslim women on that train right?
...another Bernie Bro, not a alt-right, whatever that is. Yes, Trump rallies were a love fest, a few maggots tried to spoil it and lost though.

uh-huh. trump has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies from the start. no worries though. he's a goner.

i can't wait.
Do you have a link for white supremists coming to rallies at the request of the president?

where did i say trump requested them to come? oh that's right, i didn't. they are a part of his base though & that's a hard fact..
The HATE is on your side. You (collectively) get these nuts worked into a frenzy of hate until one of them thinks he's doing God's service. This is on you. Live with it.

uh-huh. trump rallies were nothing but giant love fests, right? & i am positive you were incredulous & outraged at the portland alt right white supremacist who stabbed to death innocent men defending innocent muslim women on that train right?
...another Bernie Bro, not a alt-right, whatever that is. Yes, Trump rallies were a love fest, a few maggots tried to spoil it and lost though.

uh-huh. trump has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies from the start. no worries though. he's a goner.

i can't wait.
Do you have a link for white supremists coming to rallies at the request of the president?

where did i say trump requested them to come? oh that's right, i didn't. they are a part of his base though & that's a hard fact..

"has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies" I took that to mean HE had the supremists show up.

This guy lost it. Dems always do say NO VIOLENCE- Trump eggs his supporters on. There has been a big surge in violence against Jews, blacks, gays- NOT against RWers or by Dems. That's propaganda videos repeated endlessly on Fox etc, not facts. And those are a tiny number of anarchists and gangsta wannabees, not Dems like Rush and Sean go on about endlessly.
I don't see any RW'ers out starting fights at pro-Trump rallies and stabbing horses. Do you?
And a couple non news events mean something, dupe? Your RW media is a disgrace. We MAY know about a surge in RW violence against gays, Musims, jews, and blacks. ALL of you dupes know by heart a couple of tiny incidents, highly debatable, hateful narrations about some non-Dem fools. Stabbing a horse? We have no clue what your FOS hate machine is blaring about. lol. Why isn't real media covering it? Because it's crap, ignoramus.
I'm not surprised you're clueless about that ugly antifa bitch stabbing a horse....
Antifa Member Stabs Police Horse in Neck at Pennsylvania Demonstration
The horse wasn't STABBED- it was hit with a flag pole in the neck and wasn't injured, hater dupe. And how many times were dupes told it was Dem violence again, not another of a tiny number of antifa jackass kids? You a-hole RWers do a great job at glorifying nonentities like the NBLL and antifa and making Dems out to be violent communists...You and your hate propaganda machine eat shytte, stupid. Lock her and them up is pure bs. Just like Trump tweets about the biggest witch hunt ever and the bad people doing it. He's watching Fox Noise too and he's feqing himself. You're all a lying or duped disgrace...
Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Well no, not all Lefty's. Take you for instance, you're a coward pussy who likes to throw out insults anonymously. But make no mistake, your side is as violent as it gets, you just don't have the balls to do anything about what you believe.
My side doesn't get violent unless they're insane. Your side's propaganda machine lies nonstop- you dupes just don't know. I vote and debate and try and tell you dupes the facts. Look up brainwashed, fool of lying, brainwashing, thieving megarich GOP idiots. Murdoch, Kochs, Adelson, Moons, and their bought off HS grad ex cokehead DJ pundits. The horse wasn't stabbed. ANOTHER lie among THOUSANDS you fools believe, and you don't care. Poor America.

i can't wait.
I love your predictions. The opposite always happens.

lol.... tic toc little weasel dude....
Please please please ...just one more prediction. I know you can do it.

Amost all the fake news and BS is RW..
not at all. The MSM is 95% liberal so all the news they have presented for the last 50 years has been fake. Thanks to Sir Donald the whole world knows it now.

'sir' donald?

more like prisoner # 3576620 :eusa_dance:

Please don't play into that. It's so un-American.

Look, when Obama was elected, he was our president.

Did anyone dispute that? No.

I gave him 1 year before I realized all that "most transparent administration ever" was horseshit.

Leftists? They were looking to impeach The Donald before Inauguration Day.

That ain't right.

don't talk to me about being un-american. look at what's right in front of you. will you still deny everything when he resigns or his cabinet are in handcuffs?

THAT, my dear will be downright unpatriotic.

I'm sorry dear. :cuckoo:

clock-animated-gif-19.gif

Nothing in the above was about "leftism". It was about -- you can read it sitting right there -- Liberalism.

Unfortunately, moving the goalposts is NOT a lost art.
Funny you ignore how today's leftists reject JFK. Funny how you also run from who you are.

Funny how you're so piss-pants scared of the topic that you had to change it to something else.

Oh well.
Says the dufus claiming he's just like the Founding Fathers.

Hey I look good for a guy 250 years old. Good genes, so sue me.

The point remains, you couldn't handle a point on "Liberal" so you had to shift it to "left".
I accept your humble concession. Now go learn your shit.
Your attempt to label today's leftists as liberals of the Founding Fathers caliber was blown out of the water by me. Now you're just whining.

Your attempt to revisionist-edit what I never said is plainly called out for the bogus bullshit it is in the thread nest. >>> YOU <<< brought up "leftist", not me. And you did that because you couldn't handle "Liberal", because you have no clue what either of them mean.

What's more you're wasting time here demonstrating that ignorance when you should be at the library addressing your own dearth of education.

I don't see any RW'ers out starting fights at pro-Trump rallies and stabbing horses. Do you?
And a couple non news events mean something, dupe? Your RW media is a disgrace. We MAY know about a surge in RW violence against gays, Musims, jews, and blacks. ALL of you dupes know by heart a couple of tiny incidents, highly debatable, hateful narrations about some non-Dem fools. Stabbing a horse? We have no clue what your FOS hate machine is blaring about. lol. Why isn't real media covering it? Because it's crap, ignoramus.
I'm not surprised you're clueless about that ugly antifa bitch stabbing a horse....
The horse wasn't STABBED- it was hit with a flag pole in the neck and wasn't injured, hater dupe. And how many times were dupes told it was Dem violence again, not another of a tiny number of antifa jackass kids? You a-hole RWers do a great job at glorifying nonentities like the NBLL and antifa and making Dems out to be violent communists...You and your hate propaganda machine eat shytte, stupid. Lock her and them up is pure bs. Just like Trump tweets about the biggest witch hunt ever and the bad people doing it. He's watching Fox Noise too and he's feqing himself. You're all a lying or duped disgrace...
Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Well no, not all Lefty's. Take you for instance, you're a coward pussy who likes to throw out insults anonymously. But make no mistake, your side is as violent as it gets, you just don't have the balls to do anything about what you believe.
My side doesn't get violent unless they're insane. Your side's propaganda machine lies nonstop- you dupes just don't know. I vote and debate and try and tell you dupes the facts. Look up brainwashed, fool of lying, brainwashing, thieving megarich GOP idiots. Murdoch, Kochs, Adelson, Moons, and their bought off HS grad ex cokehead DJ pundits. The horse wasn't stabbed. ANOTHER lie among THOUSANDS you fools believe, and you don't care. Poor America.
You don't sound creepy at all.
That baseball shooter makes our usmb punks look even more nuts than they usually look. He could at least convey ideas in a coherent manner.

You're full of shit. You preach and pontificate and act self righteous. You're a coward hiding behind your computer. Your side uses violence every chance it gets. Just one more coward punk assed little bitch.

Funny you ignore how today's leftists reject JFK. Funny how you also run from who you are.

Funny how you're so piss-pants scared of the topic that you had to change it to something else.

Oh well.
Says the dufus claiming he's just like the Founding Fathers.

Hey I look good for a guy 250 years old. Good genes, so sue me.

The point remains, you couldn't handle a point on "Liberal" so you had to shift it to "left".
I accept your humble concession. Now go learn your shit.
Your attempt to label today's leftists as liberals of the Founding Fathers caliber was blown out of the water by me. Now you're just whining.

Your attempt to revisionist-edit what I never said is plainly called out for the bogus bullshit it is in the thread nest. >>>YOU<<< brought up "leftist", not me. And you did that because you couldn't handle "Liberal", because you have no clue what either of them mean.

What's more you're wasting time here demonstrating that ignorance when you should be at the library addressing your own dearth of education.
There are no liberals in the Democrat party today. You're all leftists who'd vomit reading JFKs inaugural address.

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?
Looks like you've joined the thousands, perhaps millions of us who are shouting "Stop the insanity!" President Trump led the way with his well-reasoned and reasonable speech subsequent to this latest violent manifestation of that insanity. Seems like too few are listening, doesn't it? Maybe we need to start ensuring consequences for those who are truly verbalizing their insane hate speech. Let's start with Hillary, shall we? Moving on, Madonna, Schumer, Warren, Snoop Dog, the producers of that abortive interpretation of "Julius Caesar", "Hands up, don't shoot", Black Lives Matter, CAIR, and many, many others of the Left, should all be properly sanctioned for their hateful, inciteful rhetoric. Leaders on both sides need to start calling out those they supposedly "lead" and require them to calm down and think about consequences of their words and deeds. Just because one can do, or say, something does not mean they should.

How dare people point to the violent people.
right-wing_terrorism_by_movement_1995-2014.png
You lefties always require fake news.
Name 3 white supremacist attacks in the last year, and I'll show you 12 violent attacks by blacks against whites.
Your propaganda hate machine lists them for you, dupe. We kay know that RW violence has surged sice Trump, but we don't know the gory details like you hater dupes do. That's called hate propaganda, stupid.

"HOW DARE THEY": Nancy Pelosi Goes off on Republicans attacking Democrats over Scalise shooting
DCY4QyDXcAEe7nh.jpg

Nancy Pelosi just went off on Republicans attacking Democrats over the Scalise shooting - CNNPolitics.com

i can't wait.

i can't wait.

"has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies" I took that to mean HE had the supremists show up.

well you were wrong. have you ever had 'your share' of germs over the years? did that mean you purposely invited them in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back