Holy crap - this has to stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense to send away the
Yup............see your leftist skirt all the time.......................

You clearly don't. But then seeing someone pretend they do isn't something new or shocking for me.
I've seen your posts...............that's enough for me..........whatever floats your boat.

Oh, wow, you've seen my posts..... you must be an expert on me then.
Jesus...................I have an opinion based on what I've seen you post in the past................and guess what............I DISAGREE WITH YOU most of the time..........

Get over it.......

There's a difference between disagreeing with someone, and pretending you know what they think. Or, in your case it's a "I disagree with you most of the time, so I'll just pretend you're the same as everyone else I speak to that I disagree with, and then make comments pretending I know this person"

Get over it? Look dude, I put up with a lot of people on this forum using the same old fucking tactics day in, day out, without an ounce of logic. It gets tiring.

Whatever.........I simply don't care.

After reading the OP, I can honestly say I have respect for Coyote. Her and I are on the same page with the BS we've been seeing.

I respect anybody from the other side of the fence that can have a conversation without insults or personal attacks.
I'm good with people being honest about their opinions. I think it's why I can appreciate some of the things Coyote has said to me.

uh-huh. trump rallies were nothing but giant love fests, right? & i am positive you were incredulous & outraged at the portland alt right white supremacist who stabbed to death innocent men defending innocent muslim women on that train right?
...another Bernie Bro, not a alt-right, whatever that is. Yes, Trump rallies were a love fest, a few maggots tried to spoil it and lost though.

uh-huh. trump has had his share of white suprememies show up at his rallies from the start. no worries though. he's a goner.

i can't wait.

Please do tell: What was the alternative to Trump?
Hillary, duh, and all the character assassination you're duped with is bs.

Dude,you're the dupe to end all dupes, if ever there was a dupe, and you're a faggot, mk? True story!
You believe a pile of misinformation, totally duped, a racist, and an anti-gay bigot and hater. Change, or enjoy Hell. God will not be amused. Tell me a lie I believe. For you, see sig- all the usual GOP bs...

The horse wasn't STABBED- it was hit with a flag pole in the neck and wasn't injured, hater dupe.

The b**** had put a nail in the end of the flag pole and STABBED the HORSE in the neck repeatedly. Stop lying, the horse is recovering and she rightfully is in jail!

Antifa Thug Stabs Police Horse With Nail While Standing Up For Sharia Law At Protest – See How Cops Take To Her Aggression…
Posted by Bob Amoroso

The incident involved a 23-year-old “biological female” however described as a “he” named Lisa Joy Simon who apparently attacked a police horse with a flagpole fitted with a nail and stabbing the horse on the side of the neck.

ls.png

Simon is currently being held in lieu of $100,000 bail, with a preliminary hearing scheduled for July 6th.

This incident wasn't the only Antifa violence going on. Check out another thug throw urine on Conservative reporter Lauren Southern:

Antifa Thug Stabs Police Horse With Nail While Standing Up For Sharia Law At Protest - See How Cops Take To Her Aggression... ⋆ US Herald

Show some character for a change and severely denounce this sorry excuse for a human.

Well no, not all Lefty's. Take you for instance, you're a coward pussy who likes to throw out insults anonymously. But make no mistake, your side is as violent as it gets, you just don't have the balls to do anything about what you believe.
My side doesn't get violent unless they're insane. Your side's propaganda machine lies nonstop- you dupes just don't know. I vote and debate and try and tell you dupes the facts. Look up brainwashed, fool of lying, brainwashing, thieving megarich GOP idiots. Murdoch, Kochs, Adelson, Moons, and their bought off HS grad ex cokehead DJ pundits. The horse wasn't stabbed. ANOTHER lie among THOUSANDS you fools believe, and you don't care. Poor America.
You don't sound creepy at all.
That baseball shooter makes our usmb punks look even more nuts than they usually look. He could at least convey ideas in a coherent manner.

Sure, because ten repetitions of "hater dupes" is intelligent communication. You're as stupid as he is. You killed any pubs honey? Or are you in franco's basement? franco is a coward. Hell at least the OWS, ANTIFA lefty's have the balls to do something.
Yup, violence is great, hater dupe. What an a-hole.

No it isn't, but your side uses it all of the time. You are a sad little man who has never done anything for anyone but you. Derp, dupe, hater, derp.
Hilarious, hater dupe troll- the only kind. See sig, last line. Go Bills. How bout those Sabres? lol

While people might be divided by political opinions/issues, we share common ground on many things that really matter.

I like focusing on that common ground. It makes for a better life.

Soros is funding the sedition, neutralize him and it stops the next day

I wish that were true, but at this point, the disease has metastasized.
The blind RW hate is with you. Soros does nothing like what you dupes believe. Luckily, the young Murdochs will end the hate brainwashing...and Rush is getting old...like the angry old racist white people/dupes...

My side doesn't get violent unless they're insane. Your side's propaganda machine lies nonstop- you dupes just don't know. I vote and debate and try and tell you dupes the facts. Look up brainwashed, fool of lying, brainwashing, thieving megarich GOP idiots. Murdoch, Kochs, Adelson, Moons, and their bought off HS grad ex cokehead DJ pundits. The horse wasn't stabbed. ANOTHER lie among THOUSANDS you fools believe, and you don't care. Poor America.
You don't sound creepy at all.
That baseball shooter makes our usmb punks look even more nuts than they usually look. He could at least convey ideas in a coherent manner.

Sure, because ten repetitions of "hater dupes" is intelligent communication. You're as stupid as he is. You killed any pubs honey? Or are you in franco's basement? franco is a coward. Hell at least the OWS, ANTIFA lefty's have the balls to do something.
Yup, violence is great, hater dupe. What an a-hole.

No it isn't, but your side uses it all of the time. You are a sad little man who has never done anything for anyone but you. Derp, dupe, hater, derp.
Hilarious, hater dupe troll- the only kind. See sig, last line. Go Bills. How bout those Sabres? lol

Translation: " You're right but I'm ashamed of myself". You've never done anything for anyone but you. Sorry "dupe" I am a Raiders and Giant's fan.

Soros is funding the sedition, neutralize him and it stops the next day

I wish that were true, but at this point, the disease has metastasized.
The blind RW hate is with you. Soros does nothing like what you dupes believe. Luckily, the young Murdochs will end the hate brainwashing...and Rush is getting old...like the angry old racist white people/dupes...

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzz

not at all. The MSM is 95% liberal so all the news they have presented for the last 50 years has been fake. Thanks to Sir Donald the whole world knows it now.

'sir' donald?

more like prisoner # 3576620 :eusa_dance:

Please don't play into that. It's so un-American.

Look, when Obama was elected, he was our president.

Did anyone dispute that? No.

I gave him 1 year before I realized all that "most transparent administration ever" was horseshit.

Leftists? They were looking to impeach The Donald before Inauguration Day.

That ain't right.

don't talk to me about being un-american. look at what's right in front of you. will you still deny everything when he resigns or his cabinet are in handcuffs?

THAT, my dear will be downright unpatriotic.

I'm sorry dear. :cuckoo:

clock-animated-gif-19.gif
What's the battery life on that puppy?

The horse wasn't STABBED- it was hit with a flag pole in the neck and wasn't injured, hater dupe.

The b**** had put a nail in the end of the flag pole and STABBED the HORSE in the neck repeatedly. Stop lying, the horse is recovering and she rightfully is in jail!

Antifa Thug Stabs Police Horse With Nail While Standing Up For Sharia Law At Protest – See How Cops Take To Her Aggression…
Posted by Bob Amoroso

The incident involved a 23-year-old “biological female” however described as a “he” named Lisa Joy Simon who apparently attacked a police horse with a flagpole fitted with a nail and stabbing the horse on the side of the neck.

ls.png

Simon is currently being held in lieu of $100,000 bail, with a preliminary hearing scheduled for July 6th.

This incident wasn't the only Antifa violence going on. Check out another thug throw urine on Conservative reporter Lauren Southern:

Antifa Thug Stabs Police Horse With Nail While Standing Up For Sharia Law At Protest - See How Cops Take To Her Aggression... ⋆ US Herald

Show some character for a change and severely denounce this sorry excuse for a human.

Stabbed a horse? :mad: I don't want to know any more , I don't need prison.

This is the left on display for all to see.

If that's what you choose to align with, I'm sorry.

Posted by Bob Amoroso

ls.png

Nobody is defending them. And the horse wasn't stabbed. But your hate propaganda machine does a great job of gllorifying them and confusing them with Dems, dupe.Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Posted by Bob Amoroso

ls.png

This is the left on display.

No, the horse wasn't injured. More fake news for the chumps.
Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

You know those Syrian refugee kids that raped the 5 year old girl with a knife? Not Syrian refugees, not raped, no knife. Your lies are nonstop.

Posted by Bob Amoroso

ls.png

Nobody is defending them. And the horse wasn't stabbed. But your hate propaganda machine does a great job of gllorifying them and confusing them with Dems, dupe.Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

Newsflash: You're still a dupe turd.

Seriously. This toxic partisan political culture is poisoning civil society.

What the hell is wrong with us?

The left and the right pulling hair and screeching their bumpersticker slogans and broad brush pig ignorant partisan blamegaming? What's wrong with us?

I'm no youngster. I've never seen such a dangerous ambient.

We have someone shooting at one of our few remaining bipartisan non political fun charitable events because he wants to kill a bunch of (insert political party).

The rhetoric flooding the country is poisoning us. And no one wants to take responsibility for stepping up and saying "enough already". For changing it.

Our representatives are colleagues first and foremost. Political opponents second. They recognize it. That violence against one is violence against the others and against our very institutions. Why are we unable to recognize that?

It's a damn shame that our president play such a big role in the hatred and isn't the leader we need to heal the wounds.

He's a sucko piece of crap president BUT he is OUR elected representative. His office does stand for something and that includes basic respect. If he's not the leader to heal wounds - WE HAVE TO BE. We can't just crawl around crying and blaming and damaging our society and blaming the election. We CAN'T allow OUR rhetoric to energize our wingnuts into unspeakable actions because we have a p.o.s. president.

Going to have to call you on something here. He is in fact NOT a "sucko piece of crap". He is the President of the United States. If we ever want this stuff to stop the first thing you need to bring to the table is respect. He is the leader of this country and his authority supersedes yours and mine by orders of magnitude. This kind of name calling only engenders more hatred. This does not promote healing, it encourages more acts of hatred.

I'm as entitled to my personal opinion on my president as anyone else - I feel he is a sucko piece of crap (and I'm willing to bet those who are offended have said the same about Obama) - but he IS my president and I'm not going to go out and proclaim to the world he is a sucko piece of crap, or say he's not the legitimate president, or call him the gropenfuher etc. He's a crappy president in my eyes until he proves himself otherwise. I can't pretend I respect him as a person but I can respect the office and I will defend his legitimacy to hold that office..
You say this has to stop.................tell us to turn down the rhetoric.................Then call Trump a Sucko piece of crap..........

0mlj8_s-200x150.gif

Communism is dead KG. No one but the fringe is interested in stumping for it.

Now you're just lying. Which is what we expect from leftist moonbats.

No, I"m not lying. Seriously - communism is a failed ideology. It failed in the economic sphere and it failed in the government sphere. There is not one single purely communistic country left - not China, which is now including free market initiatives - closest is Cuba and that is heavily propped up and economically suffering.

Like I said - it's the ideology of a fringe.
PS..just because it's a failed ideology doesn't mean it doesn't exist, you asshat.

Posted by Bob Amoroso

ls.png

This is the left on display.

No, the horse wasn't injured. More fake news for the chumps.
Philly counterprotest woman charged with allegedly striking police horse at conservative rally

You know those Syrian refugee kids that raped the 5 year old girl with a knife? Not Syrian refugees, not raped, no knife. Your lies are nonstop.

Cool, send your little girl up to Idaho to be with them boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back