Holy toledo! M -Marist poll a joke. They over sampled Democrats by 12%

The best pollsters keep sampling and adjusting until they have 50 percent trump supporters and 50 percent clinton supporters.

Finally took the time to look at the actual poll. OMG! This is the one the press has been reporting that Hillary is up by 15%. Check it out for yourselves then start bitch slapping Clinton supporters around.

:lmao:

Well yeah. On the party breakdown they polled Democrats or Democrat leaning voters at 50%.

And they polled Republicans and R leaning voters at 38%. Right there is a 12 point spread. I hate pollsters who do this shit.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93789227.ece/BINARY/Complete data for the McClatchy-Marist Poll

Miss Tiny, if you don't care for that poll, there are many more. And the aggregate is the same result: Mrs. Clinton is kicking Mr. Trump's botoxed @ss.

NA-CL139_POLL_16U_20160804170024.jpg

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Election Update: Trump’s Slump Deepens In The Polls

Who cares what the Marist poll says. The sophisticated models have Trump with a 25% chance of winning, and betting odds have him down to 20%. He's dead, and all we have to do is keep making him commit unforced errors and he'll be humiliated in November.

Mr. Sonic, in order for Mr. Trump to refrain from making further unforced errors, he will have to be lobotomized in tandem with receiving a laryngectomy.

Finally took the time to look at the actual poll. OMG! This is the one the press has been reporting that Hillary is up by 15%. Check it out for yourselves then start bitch slapping Clinton supporters around.

Well yeah. On the party breakdown they polled Democrats or Democrat leaning voters at 50%.

And they polled Republicans and R leaning voters at 38%. Right there is a 12 point spread. I hate pollsters who do this shit.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article93789227.ece/BINARY/Complete data for the McClatchy-Marist Poll

Miss Tiny, if you don't care for that poll, there are many more. And the aggregate is the same result: Mrs. Clinton is kicking Mr. Trump's botoxed @ss.

NA-CL139_POLL_16U_20160804170024.jpg

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

Election Update: Trump’s Slump Deepens In The Polls

I think what whineydancer is trying to tell us is that if the election were held today,

she thinks Trump would be more likely to lose by 8 points than 15.

Who cares what the Marist poll says. The sophisticated models have Trump with a 25% chance of winning, and betting odds have him down to 20%. He's dead, and all we have to do is keep making him commit unforced errors and he'll be humiliated in November.

Mr. Sonic, in order for Mr. Trump to refrain from making further unforced errors, he will have to be lobotomized in tandem with receiving a laryngectomy.

I think 'short leash' and 'muzzle' are terms the RW'ers can more easily relate to.

Meh. Just a footnote in Hillary's eventual victory.

Yeppers, just another example of how the progressive media is in the tank for the corporate hack that is the shrilary.

So let me understand this, Mr. Wall: Republicans believe that people should be responsible for themselves and their own actions. You don't believe that Mr. Trump holds any responsibility for what is happening? You're blaming the entire press corp for his downfall?

I think 'short leash' and 'muzzle' are terms the RW'ers can more easily relate to.

Thank you, Mr. NY. I will try to dumb down my vocabulary and lexicon in my future posts.

Yeppers, just another example of how the progressive media is in the tank for the corporate hack that is the shrilary.

So let me understand this, Mr. Wall: Republicans believe that people should be responsible for themselves and their own actions. You don't believe that Mr. Trump holds any responsibility for what is happening? You're blaming the entire press corp for his downfall?

Trump's entire primary campaign and its success was based on free media coverage far above anything any other candidate got.

Hillary is a win for me, I'll still be wealthy and living the good life while millions of Democrat drones will continue to suffer as they have under Obama. Democrats will continue to send black males to prison, blue collar union workers will continue to lose their jobs and homes, students will continue to be screwed with student loan debt.
I can tell that you've been in the fetal position repeating that to yourself since Trump bacame the presumptive nominee

^^^ that's all you got? (yawn)

I do believe that boasting on an anonymous internet message board is the last bastion of the desperate and disenfranchised, Mr. OldSchool. Mr. Blue's post emanates fear and loathing at a deep level. He's a legend all right, in his own mind.

The MSM has gone full Palin attack mode on Trump, his only chance is to take his fight straight to the people during the debates.

You mean the debates Combover Caligula is saying he won't participate in because they're "rigged"?

Your irrational Trump hatred is noted.

Your even less rational adulation of him is also noted. And he is indeed on record threatening not to attend the debates.

IOW, giving excuses to not get his ass personally kicked by Clinton on national TV.

:D

Yeah clearly you are not obsessed with Trump :laugh: that lying old hag you people are running is going to get spanked.

Mr. Blues, you assume much and know little. Many liberals do not like Mrs. Clinton at all. But I will be voting for her as I can't fathom having someone so emotionally unstable and erratic as Mr. Trump, not to even mention his racist, bigoted beliefs and unwillingness to release his tax returns. There is only one reason he won't release them and that is because he pays no taxes. YOU and all other Americans have financed his bankruptcies and filled in the gaps for the hundreds and hundreds, maybe thousands, of contractors he stiffed over the years.

Ok, I think it's time for another Polling 101 class. You think you guys would have learned this by now, seeing as how embarrassing 2012 was.

Opinion polls are random samples. They don't stratify by party, because party identification is fluid. People change what party they "identify" with all the time, so any stratification would be counter to the random sample aspect.

Stratification of a random sample only works with constant traits - like gender, age, etc. For random sampling strata to work, each strata must be mutually exclusive and constant.

When you see the party identification breakdown, those are responses to a question on the poll, not a pre-determined party breakdown.

In other words, if more than half of the respondents say they're "left leaning", that's just more bad news for you guys, not a failure of the poll.

Hillary is a win for me, I'll still be wealthy and living the good life while millions of Democrat drones will continue to suffer as they have under Obama. Democrats will continue to send black males to prison, blue collar union workers will continue to lose their jobs and homes, students will continue to be screwed with student loan debt.
I can tell that you've been in the fetal position repeating that to yourself since Trump bacame the presumptive nominee

I do believe that boasting on an anonymous internet message board is the last bastion of the desperate and disenfranchised, Mr. OldSchool. Mr. Blue's post emanates fear and loathing at a deep level. He's a legend all right, in his own mind.

^^^ projection ladies and gentlemen, textbook projection. Let me tell you how its going to be mush brain, win or lose after the election I'll still be wealthy and enjoying the good life and you will still be stuck on the Democratic party plantation a slave paying off your student loans and living month to month. :eusa_boohoo:

The MSM has gone full Palin attack mode on Trump, his only chance is to take his fight straight to the people during the debates.

You mean the debates Combover Caligula is saying he won't participate in because they're "rigged"?

Your even less rational adulation of him is also noted. And he is indeed on record threatening not to attend the debates.

IOW, giving excuses to not get his ass personally kicked by Clinton on national TV.

Yeah clearly you are not obsessed with Trump :laugh: that lying old hag you people are running is going to get spanked.

Mr. Blues, you assume much and know little. Many liberals do not like Mrs. Clinton at all. But I will be voting for her as I can't fathom having someone so emotionally unstable and erratic as Mr. Trump, not to even mention his racist, bigoted beliefs and unwillingness to release his tax returns. There is only one reason he won't release them and that is because he pays no taxes. YOU and all other Americans have financed his bankruptcies and filled in the gaps for the hundreds and hundreds, maybe thousands, of contractors he stiffed over the years.

Right, the clear choice is Hillary a habitual liar, Wall Street sell out, with a resume full of failure and a serial perv wife cheating husband who has banged what 100 women some half his age? Great choice lib /SARCASM

Also, sometimes it's best to just let certain disputes (which are really pissing matches in most cases) go and just see how things turn out. If they turn out as you predicted, you can have the pleasure of smearing it back in their faces.

Ok, I think it's time for another Polling 101 class. You think you guys would have learned this by now, seeing as how embarrassing 2012 was.

Opinion polls are random samples. They don't stratify by party, because party identification is fluid. People change what party they "identify" with all the time, so any stratification would be counter to the random sample aspect.

Stratification of a random sample only works with constant traits - like gender, age, etc. For random sampling strata to work, each strata must be mutually exclusive and constant.

When you see the party identification breakdown, those are responses to a question on the poll, not a pre-determined party breakdown.

In other words, if more than half of the respondents say they're "left leaning", that's just more bad news for you guys, not a failure of the poll.

I think this supports what you're saying:

VEP-Not-Voting.jpg

Right, the clear choice is Hillary a habitual liar, Wall Street sell out, with a resume full of failure and a serial perv wife cheating husband who has banged what 100 women some half his age? Great choice lib /SARCASM

Compared to a man who rapes 13 year olds?

lol

Yes, and from The Democrat viewpoint, those are all positives.

Now, do you see ANY downside?

how's that work out for ya four years ago? :cuckoo:

dum dums

Then tell us what the correct ratio is, and prove it's the correct ratio.

Ummm, a rigorous poll would have a 50/50 sampling. That's how legit polls are done.

No, that would not be a legit poll, it would be the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back