Holy toledo!!!! Numbers coming in 52% Leave 48% Remain

Referendum of the United Kingdom's membership of the European Union
Last updated Jun 23 at 10:27 PM
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
41.9% Reporting
Votes
Remain a member of the European Union
48.9%
Leave the European Union
51.1%

Obama was so busy threatening The Brits that he forgot to tell Tepid Cameron how to steal an election. From Hillary I'd expect that sort of memory lapse....but I guess there is no lower age limit on Alzheimer's......

When England tells Muslim invaders they're no longer welcome...how many ships will Obama have waiting to load em up and bring them here?

OMG! This is awesome. This is a Royal Rumble!

The Brexit door opens! Britain is on track to LEAVE the EU in historic referendum as Out stacks up votes in the North and Wales despite wins for Remain in London and Scotland
article-3657160-359B6E8200000578-911_964x518.jpg

News - Latest Headlines, Photos and Videos | Daily Mail Online

Me no like DOW futures tank 500? How much should expect to lose? Cant move funds in time. I see Bucs has new avatar...

The problem for the country formerly known as England is that their colonial past has come back to haunt them and most of the anti-British radicals are in the country legally. The #1 name for a male child born in London isn't James or George or Charles, it's Mohammed. The once vast empire that spent most of the 19th and 20th century beating up the Irish has shrunk back into a troubled little island with a degenerate pseudo monarchy. All the great men are gone and the Queen awards Knighthood to homosexual piano players.

CNN reporting "Leave" now has a lead of 51.6% to 48.4%. A full 2 point lead.

The Western world is about to shake up folks.

British independence....along with a President Trump....would get the West back on track.

Last updated Jun 23 at 10:49 PM
Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?
46.3% Reporting
Votes
48.6%
Leave the European Union
51.4%

Me no like DOW futures tank 500? How much should expect to lose? Cant move funds in time. I see Bucs has new avatar...

Yes I do have a new avatar.

I paid my respects to the LGBT community for the last 2 weeks. Now....I'm back to criticizing the man trying to import more Islamic gay killers.

And Imam Obama is that man.

The polling said Stay was likely to win. I have my doubts and think Britain is fed up being dictated to by Eurocrats. If the market tanks tomorrow it will be a great buying opportunity.

The polling said Stay was likely to win. I have my doubts and think Britain is fed up being dictated to by Eurocrats. If the market tanks tomorrow it will be a great buying opportunity.

They say a lot of Scotland votes are coming in late and they are more pro-stay....so this thing might turn quickly at the end.

Obviously a lot of those uppity limeys have failed to respect Obama's directives in his 'Hug A Terrorist' campaign. He's probably sulking right now.

Last updated Jun 23 at 10:07 PM
29.6% Reporting
Votes
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%

"Remain a member of the European Union
49.9%
Leave the European Union
50.1%
4,131,897"

That was hours ago, Leave are nearly 500,000 votes ahead now.

The European Union cannot afford to lose the profits from the sales of ever new varying Beatles Compilations.

Forum List

Back