Holy Virgin Mary Site Defaced With Graffiti Used By Jewish Extremists

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Sadly extremism lives mightily in the form of Settlers Terrorsm now haunting non-Palestinians with fear.

I smell an Israeli Civil War looming over Settlements or peace.

Church of the Dormition In Jerusalem Vandalized; Holy Virgin Mary Site Defaced With Graffiti Used By Jewish Extremists -- Israel police say an investigation is underway to find vandals who defaced one of Jerusalem's best known churches.

Spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the vandalism was discovered on the Church of the Dormition in Jerusalem's Old City early Friday. The church is built on the site where many Christians believe the Virgin Mary died.

Rosenfeld said that along with anti-Christian slurs, the words "price tag" were found scrawled on the church's exterior. He said police are searching for the perpetrators.

That phrase is usually used by a fringe minority of Jewish extremists to protest what they perceive as the Israeli government's pro-Palestinian policies and retaliation for Palestinian attacks.

Mosques, churches, dovish Israeli groups and even Israeli military bases have been vandalized with "price tag" damage in recent years.

The disgusting behavior of a fringe minority of .... extremists is not near enough to precipitate a 'civil war'.

What 'smells' is the anticipatory gleeful drool being dribbled in a puddle on the forum floor. Phil, please fetch the mop and clean up after yourself.

The disgusting behavior of a fringe minority of .... extremists is not near enough to precipitate a 'civil war'.

What 'smells' is the anticipatory gleeful drool being dribbled in a puddle on the forum floor. Phil, please fetch the mop and clean up after yourself.

i think there is a pretty large and equal division between those in favour of settlements and those opposed to them, not to mention the divisions in the militaty about evicting jews from illegal settlements with many refusing to obey orders.

i don't know how we want to define "civil war" exactly but i think we can allow Pbel some license in his choice of words just as we can allow you your use of "gleeful drool".

Sadly extremism lives mightily in the form of Settlers Terrorsm now haunting non-Palestinians with fear.

Church of the Dormition In Jerusalem Vandalized; Holy Virgin Mary Site Defaced With Graffiti Used By Jewish Extremists -- Israel police say an investigation is underway to find vandals who defaced one of Jerusalem's best known churches.

Spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said the vandalism was discovered on the Church of the Dormition in Jerusalem's Old City early Friday. The church is built on the site where many Christians believe the Virgin Mary died.

Rosenfeld said that along with anti-Christian slurs, the words "price tag" were found scrawled on the church's exterior. He said police are searching for the perpetrators.

That phrase is usually used by a fringe minority of Jewish extremists to protest what they perceive as the Israeli government's pro-Palestinian policies and retaliation for Palestinian attacks.

Mosques, churches, dovish Israeli groups and even Israeli military bases have been vandalized with "price tag" damage in recent years.
Time for Israeli civil war? - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews
Israel

Violent haredim – should silent majority be the same? Photo: Eli Menblaum

Violent haredim – should silent majority be the same? Photo: Eli Menblaum

Fact File

Time for Israeli civil war?

Op-ed: Silent majority may have to resort to violent, non-democratic means to save Israel

Raanan Shaked

Published: 12.31.11, 13:59 / Israel Opinion...

...Because the radical Right, the radical haredim and the lowliest politicians in Israel's history know how to be like them. They only know how to be like them. And they're violent – in word and deed – and they're aggressive, and they set facts on the ground, and they wake up at night in order to spray-paint and torch, and they view the law and our courts as something that doesn't pertain to them.

"Just not a civil war," we mutter to ourselves yet another sane, old mantra. But why not, actually? What was bad for the US, England, Spain, France, Greece, Finland, Russia and Yugoslavia can't be good for us too? It is very possible that the State of Israel's current and future form needs and is worthy of more than passive resistance on our part.

Some 400,000 sane Israelis hit the streets this summer in order to say something simple and apolitical: It can't go on like this. Later we returned home and read about ourselves in the newspaper. We also read that it's over.

Graffiti can easily be painted over or washed off just as it is in your town and other towns in the U.S., but this is far more dangerous. I am sure, Phillip, you will agree.

Jerusalem: Arab Arson Season Kicks Off - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

It seems that Phillip is more interested in grafitti because he wants to stir up others against the Israeli Jews, but apparently he doesn't care about a more dangerous aspect in the Middle East -- that people are being killed because of their religion. Apparently Phillip has not a care in the world that Catholics and other Christians are being killed in Middle East countries and mentioning grafitti is more important to him than the taking of innocent lives.

Graffiti can easily be painted over or washed off just as it is in your town and other towns in the U.S., but this is far more dangerous. I am sure, Phillip, you will agree.

Jerusalem: Arab Arson Season Kicks Off - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

It seems that Phillip is more interested in grafitti because he wants to stir up others against the Israeli Jews, but apparently he doesn't care about a more dangerous aspect in the Middle East -- that people are being killed because of their religion. Apparently Phillip has not a care in the world that Catholics and other Christians are being killed in Middle East countries and mentioning grafitti is more important to him than the taking of innocent lives.
Oh, Hosshiite!

Oh, Hosshiite!
It looks like Phillip gets excited when he calls me Hosshiite. This is his thrill for today. However, as you can see, he had nothing to say about the arson which is certainly worse than grafitti, just as he always had nothing to say about innocent people being murdered in Middle East countries because of their religious beliefs. Way to go, Phillip!!!

Last edited:

margy bear I once heard your adored netenyahu say exactly what pbel just said on bbc tv

he said that the palestinian conflict was nothing like as difficult as that between atheists like him and jewish religious nutcases who are 20% of Israelis and growing fast because they breed like the rats they are

so who cleans up after netenyahoo or is that impossible

its the only half intelligent thing I ever heard him say and I have listened to him lots

its only the hostile arabs that hold Israel together; do you realise that

leave Israel alone and it will tear itself apart

that's what the arabs should do

there's no honour among thieves; they always fall out with each other don't they?

Oh, Hosshiite!
It looks like Phillip gets excited when he calls me Hosshiite. This is his thrill for today. However, as you can see, he had nothing to say about the arson which is certainly worse than grafitti, just as he always had nothing to say about innocent people being murdered in Middle East countries because of their religious beliefs. Way to go, Phillip!!!
Quite the contrary, Hosshiite is that you constantly slur people by claiming that I incite against Israeli Jews. 400,000 Israelis came out against the policies of the right led by the settler movement...Yet you spew your obvious hate for Muslims in Israel or anywhere else on Earth.

To me, you offer nothing to these boards and continue to throw your hate around to impress, and your continuous groveling of the pro-Israeli posters who give gold stars to your Hosshiite.

The truth be told. Stop your inciting and think about the “Prince of Peace,” that you proclaim to worship.

Oh, Hosshiite!
Quite the contrary, Hosshiite is that you constantly slur people by claiming that I incite against Israeli Jews. 400,000 Israelis came out against the policies of the right led by the settler movement...Yet you spew your obvious hate for Muslims in Israel or anywhere else on Earth.

To me, you offer nothing to these boards and continue to throw your hate around to impress, and your continuous groveling of the pro-Israeli posters who give gold stars to your Hosshiite.

The truth be told. Stop your inciting and think about the “Prince of Peace,” that you proclaim to worship.
My "hate" for Muslims is in pointing out Islamic terrorists and their atrocities. And I don't grovel to anyone or worship the Prince of Peace. You should parse what people say instead of mis-interpreting their words.

My "hate" for Muslims is in pointing out Islamic terrorists and their atrocities. And I don't grovel to anyone or worship the Prince of Peace. You should parse what people say instead of mis-interpreting their words.

Darn it! I always thought for sure for sure, that you were a Christian Fundamentalist, from my gawd west virgini, my bad. Your admission explains you utter hostility to a peace treaty endorsed by the UN, European Union, Russia, China, The Palestinians, The Arab League...

Hate on if you wish. But I'll be there to help you deal with Truth.

Darn it! I always thought for sure for sure, that you were a Christian Fundamentalist, from my gawd west virgini, my bad. Your admission explains you utter hostility to a peace treaty endorsed by the UN, European Union, Russia, China, The Palestinians, The Arab League...

The truth is, Phillip, as you have shown on a previous forum, you are a class act when it comes to anti-Semitism. You don't care what is actually happening in the Middle East if it doesn't concern the Jews, but you are always trying to incite the readers against Israel and the Jews. You can go on and on about your false pretensions as much as you want, but those who have read you over the years realize just what you are so you are not fooling them.

The truth is, Phillip, as you have shown on a previous forum, you are a class act when it comes to anti-Semitism. You don't care what is actually happening in the Middle East if it doesn't concern the Jews, but you are always trying to incite the readers against Israel and the Jews. You can go on and on about your false pretensions as much as you want, but those who have read you over the years realize just what you are so you are not fooling them.
I have told you a thousand times...I am an American Firster who wants peace in the ME so that we can end the War on Terror but not on Terrorism. Large Incursions into other countries bleeding American Boys is over.

America no longer needs to protect her oil routes because we only import less than 17% from the ME...

America is ruled by money and corporations donations to our Federal Politicians’...The Israel lobbies dole out more money than all others seesawing with the NRA who just won the debate on guns even though 90% of our public supported a differing version.

I support American Independence from foreign wars and retake our government back through the ballot box and restore Democracy,

As far as your insipid accusations of anti-Semitism as motivation for posting, that’s all you have is your-own accusations of hate over printed words

Last edited:

I have told you a thousand times...I am an American Firster who wants peace in the ME so that we can end the War on Terror but not on Terrorism. Large Incursions into other countries bleeding American Boys is over.

America no longer needs to protect her oil routes because we only import less than 17% from the ME...

America is ruled by money and corporations donations to our Federal Politicians’...The Israel lobbies dole out more money than all others seesawing with the NRA who just won the debate on guns even though 90% of our public supported a differing version.

I support American Independence from foreign wars and retake our government back through the ballot box and restore Democracy,

As far as your insipid accusations of anti-Semitism as motivation for posting, that’s all you have is your-own accusations of hate over printed words
Yes, Phillip, is still trying to show the readers that he is not bigoted against the Jews. Meanwhile, of course, he gives us the same spiel that we have seen over and over. How come, Phillip, when you had the chance, you never really discussed what was going on in the Middle East but were so busy with your silly poems toward others whom you disliked plus dragging out your coloring box? Do you mind, Phillip, (since you had nothing to say about the arson fires in Israel, but were more interested in grafitti) if I post something about the Arab Spring in Egypt?
Egypt's youths feel disenfranchised after revolution - latimes.com

Yes, Phillip, is still trying to show the readers that he is not bigoted against the Jews. Meanwhile, of course, he gives us the same spiel that we have seen over and over. How come, Phillip, when you had the chance, you never really discussed what was going on in the Middle East but were so busy with your silly poems toward others whom you disliked plus dragging out your coloring box? Do you mind, Phillip, (since you had nothing to say about the arson fires in Israel, but were more interested in grafitti) if I post something about the Arab Spring in Egypt?
Hosshiite again...It doesn't matter whether or not someone is anti-Semitic...It is what that person posts and supports in his deeds...You on the other hand are a true bigot precisely because you reject Justice for people you do not like.

Hosshiite again...It doesn't matter whether or not someone is anti-Semitic...It is what that person posts and supports in his deeds...You on the other hand are a true bigot precisely because you reject Justice for people you do not like.
Yes, for Phillip it's "cheap thrill time" again for him so he is back to calling me Hosshiite which turns him on. Has anyone on any forum seen Phillip asking for justice for those innocent people who have been harassed and murdered because of their religious beliefs? Does it bother him that their Houses of Worship are destroyed if the Jews are not involved in this? Meanwhile, Phillip, anything to say about grafitti in your own hometown since that is a subject you seem involved with and arson in Israel by the Arabs doesn't seem to disturb you? Maybe you are sending lots of money to the Jewish National Fund so that whatever trees are destroyed by fire can be re-planted in your name.

i think there is a pretty large and equal division between those in favour of settlements and those opposed to them, not to mention the divisions in the militaty about evicting jews from illegal settlements with many refusing to obey orders.

i don't know how we want to define "civil war" exactly but i think we can allow Pbel some license in his choice of words just as we can allow you your use of "gleeful drool".

Yah, right ! I'm sure you've spent a lot of time discussing contemporary policies and views with Israelis of many different backgrounds, etc. You probably follow half a dozen different blogs from around the country - Israel, that is.

Of course there's no reason why anyone 'outside' Israeli society couldn't know 'more & better' than some of us posters here - but unless seal's got a whole network of contacts he's never mentioned, I very much doubt that he is such a well-informed 'outsider' (has nothing to do with religion whatsoever - just in case anyone wondered.).

And yes, of course one may 'think' whatever about a situation while having zero first- or even second-hand knowledge of it! However, other people are less likely to consider such pure conjecture reliable......

Forum List

Back