Home Churches

Dropping off weekend batch of cookies to my neighbor a couple doors down (whose wife just had their 3rd baby hence the kindness,) the husband said "You know, one of these days you'll have to stay for services." Didn't register until I got back to my place he probably meant church.

Anyone attend a home-based church? Thoughts?
whereever two or more are gathered.....

Dropping off weekend batch of cookies to my neighbor a couple doors down (whose wife just had their 3rd baby hence the kindness,) the husband said "You know, one of these days you'll have to stay for services." Didn't register until I got back to my place he probably meant church.

By services maybe he meant getting serviced by his wife and him watching while he strokes his rod?

The "Holy Dalai Lama" is a fuggin idiot. Why do you Liberals love him so much? Oh yeah, no Temple or Philosophy. It's a DIY Religion! Write yer own book and make YOURSELF Gods! What stupidity that is!
Even the Muslim Obama made him use the back entrance when he visited the White House.

10393669_275803615934854_1481252474867992290_n_zps0e012e28.png

The "Holy Dalai Lama" is a fuggin idiot. Why do you Liberals love him so much? Oh yeah, no Temple or Philosophy. It's a DIY Religion! Write yer own book and make YOURSELF Gods! What stupidity that is!
Even the Muslim Obama made him use the back entrance when he visited the White House.

Be interesting to see how opinion of the Lama changes when fans realize he's spoken out against homosexuality.

"From a Buddhist point of view, men-to-men and women-to-women is generally considered sexual misconduct."
"The Dalai Lama said the same Buddhist scripture that advises against gay and lesbian sex also urges heterosexuals to refrain from oral sex, anal sex and masturbation. "Even with your own wife, using one's mouth or the other hole is sexual misconduct," he said. "Using one's hand, that is sexual misconduct.""
Dalai Lama Speaks on Gay Sex He says it s wrong for Buddhists but not for society - SFGate

By services maybe he meant getting serviced by his wife and him watching while he strokes his rod?
by intelligent posts, maybe he meant someone besides you.....

While I'm not sure what we should think of a man who thinks Catholics worship devils, I agree that calling you a "hater" might have violated the forum rules.

Forum List

Back