Home invasion...thank goodness victims didn't have a gun...grandfather was beaten to death though...

Yes if you are going to make up a story it should at least be believable. But at the very least you proved why surveys are so inaccurate. They always ask if it's been in the last 3-5 years. Here you can't remember if it was 12 years ago or 25. Most positive responses in the surveys are not in the actual time range. No further questions.

I dont give a rats ass about your survey. Nor do I care about your fear of firearms.
The only thing that matters is I was able to protect my wife and myself.
Thank you Remington.
And kiss my ass little boi gun grabber.

Thank you for answering my questions. Nice try. People caught in a lie are never very happy.

Actually, it's you that had the "nice try".

You were looking for an excuse to dismiss this example of a defensive use of a gun.

You couldn't shake his story, so now you are pretending that the fact that it was "not in the time range" means it should not be considered.

The point of any personal self defense shows that the self defense argument is valid.

As does this one.

Trouble with details of timing do NOT invalidate the lessons of this example.

He claimed 3 Mexicans with a cell phone came to his door in 1990. His story was shaken. He then had to change his story to 12-25 years ago to cover his lie. This change then proved what I have been saying about surveys and false positives. Double win for me.

Which is why I said AROUND 25 years ago.
That same house got struck by lightening and fried every damn electronic in the house and started a small fire.....but I couldnt tell you what year it happened.
Your shit is weak.

Around means plus or minus maybe 5 years. You need 13 to make it kinda believable. Next time make your lie believable at least.

You taking a survey?

There are very few people who say they have had a defense. The few that claim it are very questionable.

Again,I dont care what you believe since your acceptance of what happened doesn't change my life one iota.
All I need to know is that shotgun stopped a home invasion. Dont like it? Tough shit.

Sure it did. Was that 12 or 25 years ago? Sorry but Sherlock caught you.

If it happened in 1990, it was 25 years ago. What difference at this point does it make (in my best Hillary Clinton voice)?

25 years ago his story didn't add up. His criminals had a cell phone which was a very rare sight in 1990. Not only did they have a big and rare 1990 cell phone but they walked up holding it and asked to use his phone. No need to defend his lie, I know defenses happen. Just much less than some would have you believe.

So you admit that it's possible that the Mexican could have had a cell phone. He said that the guy (singular) holding the phone was standing behind the others, a fair distance away I assume.

Cell phones in the 90's weren't all that big nor rare.

Looking back on 40 years of the cell phone - Images

I dont give a rats ass about your survey. Nor do I care about your fear of firearms.
Thank you Remington.

Thank you for answering my questions. Nice try.

You taking a survey?

There are very few people who say they have had a defense. The few that claim it are very questionable.

Again,I dont care what you believe since your acceptance of what happened doesn't change my life one iota.
All I need to know is that shotgun stopped a home invasion. Dont like it? Tough shit.

Only thing you caught is herpes.

Thank you for answering my questions. Nice try.

You taking a survey?

There is nothing questionable about his defense.

Lack of accuracy on time after more than a decade is to be expected. A few fuzzy details?

That you try to spin that into a reason to dismiss this example shows how weak your case is.

12-25 years ago? Is your mind that fuzzy too? Mine isn't.

So you're telling me you can pin point with accuracy every detail of your life?
What a fucken liar.

No I'm saying I know if something was closer to 12 or 25 years ago. Most people do. It only becomes fuzzy when you are making up a story and the details don't workout. You can't remember the details for something that never happened.

If it happened in 1990, it was 25 years ago. What difference at this point does it make (in my best Hillary Clinton voice)?

25 years ago his story didn't add up. His criminals had a cell phone which was a very rare sight in 1990. Not only did they have a big and rare 1990 cell phone but they walked up holding it and asked to use his phone. No need to defend his lie, I know defenses happen. Just much less than some would have you believe.

So you admit that it's possible that the Mexican could have had a cell phone. He said that the guy (singular) holding the phone was standing behind the others, a fair distance away I assume.

Yes they were actually. Only about 5,000,000 at the time. You wouldn't just carry one around casually like now. And well he has decided to change the year rather than stand by it. So to save his lie it's now just 12 years ago.

Thank you Remington.

Thank you for answering my questions. Nice try. People caught in a lie are never very happy.

You were looking for an excuse to dismiss this example of a defensive use of a gun.

You couldn't shake his story, so now you are pretending that the fact that it was "not in the time range" means it should not be considered.

The point of any personal self defense shows that the self defense argument is valid.

As does this one.

He claimed 3 Mexicans with a cell phone came to his door in 1990. His story was shaken. He then had to change his story to 12-25 years ago to cover his lie. This change then proved what I have been saying about surveys and false positives. Double win for me.

That same house got struck by lightening and fried every damn electronic in the house and started a small fire.....but I couldnt tell you what year it happened.
Your shit is weak.

Around means plus or minus maybe 5 years. You need 13 to make it kinda believable. Next time make your lie believable at least.

So know you're an authority what around means huh?
I guess when you're 13 your life is easier to recall since you haven't actually lived yet.

As does this one.

Your shit is weak.

So know you're an authority what around means huh?
I guess when you're 13 your life is easier to recall since you haven't actually lived yet.

So around 25 is 12 now? That's what you need people to believe to defend your lie? Under half of 25 is around 25? Give it up already.

You taking a survey?

There is nothing questionable about his defense.

Lack of accuracy on time after more than a decade is to be expected. A few fuzzy details?

That you try to spin that into a reason to dismiss this example shows how weak your case is.

12-25 years ago? Is your mind that fuzzy too? Mine isn't.

So you're telling me you can pin point with accuracy every detail of your life?
What a fucken liar.

No I'm saying I know if something was closer to 12 or 25 years ago. Most people do. It only becomes fuzzy when you are making up a story and the details don't workout. You can't remember the details for something that never happened.

Then find the multiple posts I've made describing what happened that day.
They go back at least two or three years,you'll find them to be exact in every detail.
That you act like guns are never used for self defense is pathetic really.

As does this one.

Now you're just getting pathetic in your attempts to discredit.
You're free to find the at least three posts where I've described the happenings on that day. You'll find them to be exact in every detail.
Maybe I should have back shot the spics. Then I'd have some newspaper clippings to show you.

The only thing pathetic is making up a story that can't be believed. Be mad at yourself for that not me.

I believed his story.

That's because you are a pro gun nut. You believe anything pro gun without question. I look for the truth however.

Truth? You can't handle the truth! You've been denying the truth every time it reared it's head. The truth, my moronic little friend, is that guns DO save lives and it is well documented.

He told his story, either you believe him or you don't. It doesn't change the fact that guns have saved lives.

Yes they were actually. Only about 5,000,000 at the time. You wouldn't just carry one around casually like now. And well he has decided to change the year rather than stand by it. So to save his lie it's now just 12 years ago.

Where did I say it was twelve years ago? Like I said,and you totally ignored,that house got struck by lightening but I couldnt tell you what year it happened.
How is that any different?

You're free to find the at least three posts where I've described the happenings on that day. You'll find them to be exact in every detail.
Maybe I should have back shot the spics. Then I'd have some newspaper clippings to show you.

The only thing pathetic is making up a story that can't be believed. Be mad at yourself for that not me.

I believed his story.

That's because you are a pro gun nut. You believe anything pro gun without question. I look for the truth however.

Truth? You can't handle the truth! You've been denying the truth every time it reared it's head. The truth, my moronic little friend, is that guns DO save lives and it is well documented.

He told his story, either you believe him or you don't. It doesn't change the fact that guns have saved lives.

When have I disagreed with that? It's just far fewer lives than the nuts would have you believe. Your believing his story shows how little thought you put into it. You have never heard a pro gun story you questioned. I seek the truth so I question.

How do you know what a Mexican with a cell phone would have "casually" done? You've been repeatedly pwned on this thread. May I suggest you retreat while you still have a little dignity left.

Where did I say it was twelve years ago? Like I said,and you totally ignored,that house got struck by lightening but I couldnt tell you what year it happened.

So to defend your defense lie you are now talking about lightning? Again give it up. You gave your story and I proved it wasn't true. You should come up with better lies in the future. Or well tell the truth.

How do you know what a Mexican with a cell phone would have "casually" done? You've been repeatedly pwned on this thread. May I suggest you retreat while you still have a little dignity left.

Haha that's a good one. Sorry his timeline didn't workout. Just move the year 13 years like he said.

I believed his story.

When have I disagreed with that? It's just far fewer lives than the nuts would have you believe. Your believing his story shows how little thought you put into it. You have never heard a pro gun story you questioned. I seek the truth so I question.

You seek to nit pick a story that happened a long time ago. What did you do on this day 25 years ago?

Haha that's a good one. Sorry his timeline didn't workout. Just move the year 13 years like he said.

In which post did he change the year from 25 to 13?

I believed his story.

You seek to nit pick a story that happened a long time ago. What did you do on this day 25 years ago?

When he goes from 25 years ago to 12 years ago it's not not picking. Sorry he lied.

So to defend your defense lie you are now talking about lightning? Again give it up. You gave your story and I proved it wasn't true. You should come up with better lies in the future. Or well tell the truth.

If I had told you that my house was struck by lightening but I couldnt give you an exact date you wouldnt have questioned it.
The only reason you're questioning my story is you have an axe to grind.
Yes you are that obvious.

In which post did he change the year from 25 to 13?

He said anytime in the 13 years he lived there. After clearly stating 25 years ago. So it is now 12-25 years ago. Hard to defend a lie sometimes I guess.

I believed his story.

When he goes from 25 years ago to 12 years ago it's not not picking. Sorry he lied.

Please indicate which post he went "from 25 years ago to 12 years".

Forum List

Back