🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Homeland Security Secretary

This isn't about whether or not Trump colluded with Putin.

The Mueller report made it clear that Putin went to extraordinary lengths to get Trump elected and that Trump was at least aware and accepting of that.

But THIS is about that fact that Trump refuses to even TALK about Russians attacking our elective process.

Clearly his Homeland Security Chief was concerned...but couldn't even MENTION her concerns to him

Reply to me, Lush.....instead of answering in a way that I don't get notified....it's cowardly.

I don't know what "report" you read but nothing I saw in the report suggested that Putin had even the slightest bit of influence on the election but there is PLENTY evidence of collusion to steal the election by the DNC and the Hildebeast using Fusion GPS as a proxy. Guilty dog always barks the loudest, Lush.........the shitstorm fallout has barely begun. It's barely gotten interesting yet...but even while we post here, the rats are "lawyering up" in order to secure a plea deal. The dominos have already started to fall...finger -pointing at those at the highest level that attempted this coup d'etat.........can't wait to see how leftards like yourself attempt to spin it.

:party:
I'm sorry. Who are you? Some fucking internet troll?

The Mueller Report was clear in explaining that the Russians attacked our election process and that Trump willingly accepted that help in getting elected.

As far as Fusion...I don't recall the Dems using that at all in the fall of 2016

Now crawl back under your bridge troll

Who am I? Someone that knows a thousand times more than you. The heads of deep state leftards are gonna roll because of their failed coup d'etat attempt. The ROOSKIES influenced the election? By posting on FB? Is that the best ya got? Youtube, FB and Twitter has been shadow banning and censoring ANYONE that didn't fly under the radar of their algorithms. The DNC server was never hacked by outside sources and it has been proven by experts like William Binney.

Leftards like yourself are not pissed about the contents of the leaked e-mails showing criminality, collusion to steal the nomination AND the national election with the lamestream media being utterly complicit, the dirty, underhanded tactics like "bulldogging" and other corrupt activities of the DNC...OH FUCK NO! You are simply pissed that they saw the light of day and someone must pay for your angst.

The sad part for leftards like yourself is that it is only going to get worse. I look forward to your further meltdowns disguised as 'honest debate attempts".

Troll? Listen up, bitch......you are a non-entity here and I suspect that you posted here before the loss of the Hildebeast and simply came back under a different ID. You strike me as being just that cowardly and gutless. I am always up for debate....you? Not so much.....

Hope this helps!
What a pointless post. Your claim is that the Russian attack on our election wasn't effective?

They GOT Trump elected... and trolls like you welcome that help

The Mueller report made it clear that Putin went to extraordinary lengths to get Trump elected and that Trump was at least aware and accepting of that.

But THIS is about that fact that Trump refuses to even TALK about Russians attacking our elective process.

Clearly his Homeland Security Chief was concerned...but couldn't even MENTION her concerns to him

Reply to me, Lush.....instead of answering in a way that I don't get notified....it's cowardly.

I don't know what "report" you read but nothing I saw in the report suggested that Putin had even the slightest bit of influence on the election but there is PLENTY evidence of collusion to steal the election by the DNC and the Hildebeast using Fusion GPS as a proxy. Guilty dog always barks the loudest, Lush.........the shitstorm fallout has barely begun. It's barely gotten interesting yet...but even while we post here, the rats are "lawyering up" in order to secure a plea deal. The dominos have already started to fall...finger -pointing at those at the highest level that attempted this coup d'etat.........can't wait to see how leftards like yourself attempt to spin it.

The Mueller Report was clear in explaining that the Russians attacked our election process and that Trump willingly accepted that help in getting elected.

As far as Fusion...I don't recall the Dems using that at all in the fall of 2016

Who am I? Someone that knows a thousand times more than you. The heads of deep state leftards are gonna roll because of their failed coup d'etat attempt. The ROOSKIES influenced the election? By posting on FB? Is that the best ya got? Youtube, FB and Twitter has been shadow banning and censoring ANYONE that didn't fly under the radar of their algorithms. The DNC server was never hacked by outside sources and it has been proven by experts like William Binney.

Leftards like yourself are not pissed about the contents of the leaked e-mails showing criminality, collusion to steal the nomination AND the national election with the lamestream media being utterly complicit, the dirty, underhanded tactics like "bulldogging" and other corrupt activities of the DNC...OH FUCK NO! You are simply pissed that they saw the light of day and someone must pay for your angst.

The sad part for leftards like yourself is that it is only going to get worse. I look forward to your further meltdowns disguised as 'honest debate attempts".

Troll? Listen up, bitch......you are a non-entity here and I suspect that you posted here before the loss of the Hildebeast and simply came back under a different ID. You strike me as being just that cowardly and gutless. I am always up for debate....you? Not so much.....

Hope this helps!
What a pointless post. Your claim is that the Russian attack on our election wasn't effective?

Please provide a credible link that supports your claim that the Russian meddling affected more presidential votes than Comey's influence. You can't, because the Russians disn't affect any votes, they wanted to promote dissension more than affect the election. Thanks for playing.

Hope this helps!

So basically what you are claiming is that Trump and the ROOSKIES did a better job of cheating than the Hildebeast team and the DNC? What the leftard clown party of sniveling commies have been screaming from their anthills and soapboxes is that the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC server and exposed the criminality, corruption and disgusting tactics (with most of the lamestream media in cahoots with the dems) and by having this exposed for all to see? The ROOSKIES and Trump cheated?????? That's akin to a cheating husband whose wife figures out his cellphone password and finds incriminating text messages of him "pitching woo" to another woman and he gets all indignant and claims that there has been a breach of trust and that SHE is to blame....only in this case pertaining to the DNC server? It's not even remotely close to being accurate because the one that took the e-mails and downloaded them on a thumb drive was on the same side of the firewall as those using the server. The download speed required to download that much data in that short amount of time simply isn't possible from that far away. William Binney, former NSA 2nd in command is the proverbial "computer wiz" and he concurs.

The people voted for Trump....they elected him. Russian intel never hacked a single voting machine nor did they put anything on FB that MANY of us have not been saying about the Clinton crime family for decades. You are still in the denial phase that Trump is the face of the franchise that is USA.INC.....ya better get a grip on that orn the next 6 years are gonna drive you over the edge of what little sanity you possess.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can be of further assistance as I am a "giver".

:cryhug_1_:

SAYNOTOPUTIN-600x551.jpg

Forum List

Back