Homeland Security Wants To Tackle Climate Change As A Threat To National Security

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Because you know half of America being under snow during Spring has everyone concerned about global warming and not Mohammed in the next cubicle shooting up your Christmas party at work.

It's good to see they'll be bringing in that kind of vital, scientific expertise...

unnamed.jpg

Because you know half of America being under snow during Spring has everyone concerned about global warming and not Mohammed in the next cubicle shooting up your Christmas party at work.

Climate change politics is religion. The Biden administration, to the last bitter, self-hating member, are fanatics of that faith.

They're right, of course.

But conservatives will do what they always do when the facts are not to their liking. They'll stick their heads in the sand and deny it.

But conservatives should realize something very near and dear to their hearts. If they hate illegal immigration now, imagine how they'll feel when climate change brings massive migration upon us as people flee famines, and an unsustainable living area as temperatures rise drastically and clean drinking water is in short supply.

It's going to naturally happen all over the world as temperatures rise and weather patterns change. In fact, just today I read an article about how Lake Mead water levels are dropping and have been dropping for years already. I believe it's almost a certainty that millions will die of thirst and starvation. But before that happens, out of sheer desperation people will flock towards other countries in droves in an effort to survive.

But conservatives will do what they always do when the facts are not to their liking. They'll stick their heads in the sand and deny it.

But conservatives should realize something very near and dear to their hearts. If they hate illegal immigration now, imagine how they'll feel when climate change brings massive migration upon us as people flee famines, and an unsustainable living area as temperatures rise drastically and clean drinking water is in short supply.

It's going to naturally happen all over the world as temperatures rise and weather patterns change. In fact, just today I read an article about how Lake Mead water levels are dropping and have been dropping for years already. I believe it's almost a certainty that millions will die of thirst and starvation. But before that happens, out of sheer desperation people will flock towards other countries in droves in an effort to survive.

Lake Mead is a man-made lake. They can control the water level there, if they wish.
If this is going to happen all over the world how will there be other countries to flock to?

I guess terrorism has become blasé.

There is no greater threat to Nat'l Security than the democrooks. Not the ruskies, chinks, carpet pilots, or fuckin space invaders. There is no disease more deadly.

It’s all for my and everyone else’s health, safety and well being.

Over

Let’s go to court then

Lake Mead is a man-made lake. They can control the water level there, if they wish.
If this is going to happen all over the world how will there be other countries to flock to?

It doesn't matter that Lake Mead is man made. As the drainage from the Colorado River decreases, and the evaporation rate increases, the lake level will continue to fall, depending on the amount of water used.

One of the effects of climate change is that glaciers are receding around the world. As you may know, the yearly spring and summer run off from glaciers is a primary source of drinking water downstream for hundreds of miles. The water is also used for agriculture. Imagine what will happen when the glaciers are gone! Millions of people downstream are going to need another source of water. Unless they can find it locally, both humans and animals will start to migrate to where the water is.

It doesn't matter that Lake Mead is man made. As the drainage from the Colorado River decreases, and the evaporation rate increases, the lake level will continue to fall, depending on the amount of water used.

One of the effects of climate change is that glaciers are receding around the world. As you may know, the yearly spring and summer run off from glaciers is a primary source of drinking water downstream for hundreds of miles. The water is also used for agriculture. Imagine what will happen when the glaciers are gone! Millions of people downstream are going to need another source of water. Unless they can find it locally, both humans and animals will start to migrate to where the water is.
Oh no son, no, no, no. Stop letting the water go to the sea

Climate change is the biggest hoax in the world. When they find a way to control the Sun and the moon then they MAY control the climate.

Climate change is a cash cow for some. Hell Gore laughed his way to the bank when his CC gig payed off big time.

Its the biggest hoax in the world and some people are stupid as hell for believing it.

It will be nice to see them doing something for once. Where are all of the "we the taxpayers" when it comes to the most bloated, do nothing organization in our government.

yeah and the boogie man is hiding under your bed

if millions die, that will slow global warming so its a win win

Forum List

Back