Homeland Security- Watch Your kids for changes

What a bunch of really dumb fucks you idiots are. There have been a bunch of atrocities, from Colorado, to Oregon, to Massachusets, committed by either juveniles, or very young men. Had there been intervention at the point these kids were going out of control, these tragedies might have been prevented.

How very Pol Pot of you

You guys know there is other communist dictators other than Pol Pot. Be original when you make a communist comment, otherwise we will just think you are an unoriginal idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs]Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (good sound quality!) - YouTube[/ame]

The hippies were right, ya know.

Last edited:
What a bunch of really dumb fucks you idiots are. There have been a bunch of atrocities, from Colorado, to Oregon, to Massachusets, committed by either juveniles, or very young men. Had there been intervention at the point these kids were going out of control, these tragedies might have been prevented.

It called parenting for which the government should but out

-Geaux

This administration is made up of a bunch of scary ass people

my gawd, now they're calling your children, potential terrorist

this is what we are PAYING THESE people for?

Yes, I do realize that you truly are this stupid. What is being stated is that there have been some terrible tragedies in our nation from deranged people that were either juveniles, or barely older than juveniles. Tragedies in which there were warning signs that there was something terribly wrong with that person. And who is closer to a child than the parents? So who would see the first signs of something going terribly wrong?

You fruitloops are so into seeing every thing as a conspiracy that you, as a group, are displaying the very signs that this person is warning about. You see the majority of society as against you, and as evil. You worship guns and violence. You do not see others as actual human beings. And you have no empathy for the suffering of others.

these people are going to require your kindergarteners to have psychiatric testing next?

they just can't leave our children alone...you voted for these bureaucrats who thinks they should be in EVERY aspect of your lives

they seem to worry more about us than REAL terrorist who highjack airplanes and ram them into buildings

this administration give me the frikken creeps

Can't believe this dung. Watch our kids now, they could become domestic terrorist?

gfys

-Geaux

Counterterrorism Chief: Parents Should Watch For ?Sudden Personality Changes? In Children « CBS DC

Cambridge, Mass. (CBS DC) – Delivering a speech at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government on Tuesday, White House Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Adviser Lisa Monaco said that local communities have to be aware of terrorist threats where the government cannot, noting that parents should watch for “sudden personality changes in their children at home.”

In the speech at the Harvard Kennedy School Forum entitled, “Countering Violent Extremism and the Power of Community,” Monaco made mention of the Boston Marathon bombings anniversary and the Kansas shootings at Jewish community complexes.

I guess we could just keep ignoring the real problem while talking about school shootings over and over again on the news. The media sensationalizing them seems to be the best cure. God forbid we start paying attention to our children, and maybe getting them help before they kill 20 of their classmates.
When this stuff happens, and it's not the parents who notice, there is a problem.
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2022301181_20131121_apxfifthgradeplot.html

I have a close friend that works for the court system up there. He said the boy is very disturbed. Why weren't his parents getting him help before this happened? A little girl could be dead right now.
All they are asking you to do is actually pay attention to your children, god forbid. Right wingers are total morons some time. You guys want teachers to carry guns, but we can't tell parents to wake up and pay attention to their children?
Guns are not the only solution, and personally I would rather pay attention and be an actual parent to my child, then my son go to school in a prison. Get a clue, idiot.

these people are going to require your kindergarteners to have psychiatric testing next?

they just can't leave our children alone...you voted for these bureaucrats who thinks they should be in EVERY aspect of your lives

they seem to worry more about us than REAL terrorist who highjack airplanes and ram them into buildings

But you are okay with your kindergartner's teacher carrying a gun?
And they said nothing about testing, moron. They said pay attention to your child. They give you the creeps because you are an idiot.
And more school shootings have happened in the last 10-15 years, than hijacked planes in the US. Are you that stupid? Really are you that stupid?
I knew you were pretty stupid, but not that stupid. No wonder.

People like you give me a pain in the ass. The advice was, watch you children for sudden changes in personality or attitudes. In other words, pay attention to your children. Anyone that has lived more than 20 years knows of good people that have had a child with psychiatric problems. It happens, and is not the parents fault. However, it is the parents problem dealing with those problems. And most parents do need help when dealing with those problems.

The first step in getting such help is in recognizing there is a problem. The next is getting help from professionals. Whether those professionals are private, employed by the government, or a church, is irrelevant. The point is getting help for the child before the tragedy happens.

-Geaux

But?
So they can't warn parents to pay attention to their children after having to clean up after children of parents who didn't pay attention?
When I was in high school my mom would have known if I planned on shooting up my school. I know exactly what goes in my son's back every day.
I would rather pay attention, than have my son's school turned into a prison. Get a clue.

People like you give me a pain in the ass. The advice was, watch you children for sudden changes in personality or attitudes. In other words, pay attention to your children. Anyone that has lived more than 20 years knows of good people that have had a child with psychiatric problems. It happens, and is not the parents fault. However, it is the parents problem dealing with those problems. And most parents do need help when dealing with those problems.

The first step in getting such help is in recognizing there is a problem. The next is getting help from professionals. Whether those professionals are private, employed by the government, or a church, is irrelevant. The point is getting help for the child before the tragedy happens.

^^^^ shhhh don't use common sense around Stephanie and some of the others. They will call you a communist.

So in other word, government telling us how to parent. No thanks, I want my kids to be a success, not a dependent.

-Geaux

-Geaux

But?
So they can't warn parents to pay attention to their children after having to clean up after children of parents who didn't pay attention?
When I was in high school my mom would have known if I planned on shooting up my school. I know exactly what goes in my son's back every day.
I would rather pay attention, than have my son's school turned into a prison. Get a clue.

So, there are those you feel benefit from the government telling the parent to do the obvious? Now since the government said it, they will now go and do it?

Talk about programming

-Geaux

So in other word, government telling us how to parent. No thanks, I want my kids to be a success, not a dependent.

-Geaux

When Barbara Bush told you to read to you children, was she telling you how to parent? It's a suggestion, not an order...jeez, fucking drama queens.

-Geaux

When Barbara Bush told you to read to you children, was she telling you how to parent? It's a suggestion, not an order...jeez, fucking drama queens.

Personally, if I wanted their advice, I would ask for it.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Personally, if I wanted their advice, I would ask for it.

-Geaux

You do realize they aren't speaking to you personally, right?

Forum List

Back