Homeland Security- Watch Your kids for changes

So the Right has added a new item to the list of important advice for parenting:

Do not pay any attention to any changes in your child's behaviour, because the odds that he might be becoming terroristic are miniscule...

...chances are it's just drugs.

Way to take an idea and run with it in a completely irrelevant direction.

Here's a clue for you: Homeland Security issued the statement nit wit.

Last edited:
Yeah, don't watch the Arabs or the black panthers, that's racist and hateful. Watch your kid instead.

Damn. Why don't you just use big bolded red letters to make exactly my point? After all, was it Arabs or black panthers that shot up the schools in Oregon, Colorado, and Massachusets? It was teenage or early 20 year old white males.

You have no point, other than the one between your ears, dumbass.

The Democrat Party channeling their Founding Fathers: Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Hitler

I guess we should use the GW Bush method:

...If you happen to go on your son's computer and find that his browser history is full of terrorist websites, and how-to sites for bombmaking,

you should go shopping.

The Democrat Party channeling their Founding Fathers: Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot and Hitler

You do realize the democrat party existed before any of those people were born, right?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Yeah, don't watch the Arabs or the black panthers, that's racist and hateful. Watch your kid instead.

Damn. Why don't you just use big bolded red letters to make exactly my point? After all, was it Arabs or black panthers that shot up the schools in Oregon, Colorado, and Massachusets? It was teenage or early 20 year old white males.

You have no point, other than the one between your ears, dumbass.

He actually has a very valid point, you are just a moron.

They wish to induce paranoia, and use it to encroach on gun rights through innuendo!

Maybe they are worried that the kids might realize that their government has fucked them out of their futures! :badgrin:

Your gun rights aren't being threatened. That's just something that the "liberal" media tell you so that you'll go buy more guns. Do you need evidence that this is true? Okay. How many more guns have you bought in the last 6 years? And how many have the government taken away?

Exactly.

The problem is that Americans aren't paying attention. We approved Homeland Security because we were afraid after 9-11. We didn't consider that the rights we gave away would be used by an unscrupulous administration and that we were funding about a dozen useless "intelligence" agencies that did nothing but suck up taxpayer money and give a no show job to political appointees. What does it tell you about National security when Clinton's freaking National Security Adviser turned into a common thief stealing documents from the archives and stuffing them down his pants? The "intelligence" networks are a mess. The CIA hasn't been up front in any crisis in the last fifty years. The Russians allegedly warned the FBI about the Boston Bombers but they were too busy with other projects. Now we have an administration that uses Homeland, the FBI, the IRS and a half dozen other agencies to keep tabs and monitor the conduct of innocent American citizens.

Can't believe this dung. Watch our kids now, they could become domestic terrorist?

gfys

-Geaux

Counterterrorism Chief: Parents Should Watch For ?Sudden Personality Changes? In Children « CBS DC

Cambridge, Mass. (CBS DC) – Delivering a speech at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government on Tuesday, White House Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Adviser Lisa Monaco said that local communities have to be aware of terrorist threats where the government cannot, noting that parents should watch for “sudden personality changes in their children at home.”

In the speech at the Harvard Kennedy School Forum entitled, “Countering Violent Extremism and the Power of Community,” Monaco made mention of the Boston Marathon bombings anniversary and the Kansas shootings at Jewish community complexes.

Welcome to the Soviet Union. They too used "National Security" to create greater surveillance over every aspect of their population. We need the old Republican Party back. They would never trade the mere promise of safety for the loss of privacy.

Worse: once government possesses greater powers of surveillance, they always end up using it to protect their power from the population. Before long anyone who disagrees with government policy will be labeled a terrorist.

You do realize the democrat party existed before any of those people were born, right?

Ya it was a racist white man's party bent on keeping the poor white trash and colored people from voting.

Yes we know. My great great Uncle was a KKK member and a democrat State senator. Does that make my parents KKK member? My dad used to be very involved in the democrat party, he is probably one of the most accepting people I know, other than my mother.
Get new material.

Ya it was a racist white man's party bent on keeping the poor white trash and colored people from voting.

Yes we know. My great great Uncle was a KKK member and a democrat State senator. Does that make my parents KKK member? My dad used to be very involved in the democrat party, he is probably one of the most accepting people I know, other than my mother.
Get new material.

You not I brought up the past. You don't get to ignore the inconvenient parts.

Ok lets see, so far the Current regime has declared right of center groups terrorists, Veterans terrorists, Tea Party terrorists and now children. Anyone left on their to do list? Ohh I forgot the religious and the old are also terrorists, anyone that thinks Obama is wrong and of course anyone stupid enough to actually criticize Obama's Government.

So again, this comes back to the USAPATRIOT Act of 2001.

No it's not. It's because of the worthless POS you jerks put into office with a terrorist name and a penchant for cheap booze and cigarettes. IOW, Obama has let those in the left and the black community now.

From where I sit tonight in Poipu, Obama is like a bowel movement sent off to sea duty

-Geaux

Last edited:
So again, this comes back to the USAPATRIOT Act of 2001.
No it's not. It's because of the worthless POS you jerks put into office with a terrorist name and a penchant for cheap booze and cigarettes. IOW, Obama has let those in the left and the black community now.

From where I sit tonight in Poipu, Obama is like a bowel movement sent off to sea duty

-Geaux
You should keep drinking until you become coherent.

Forum List

Back