Homophobes cheer their hideous hero

The judge was wrong to release her. A person that thumbs their nose at a Supreme Court decision deserves much harsher punishment and someone who openly professes that biblical law replace constitutional law should have spent much more time in jail thinking about it.
Christian persecution is fun ain't it?

Define homophobe.

Someone with an irrational fear of homosexuals.

I don't fear them, I just believe the definition of marriage is between two people of opposite sexes.
Then you have an irrational opposition to gay rights.
You're a retard. You apparently have a fear of using your brain. A few years ago all leading Democrats ran on traditional marriage. We are to believe they went from irrational to rational because they hopped on the gay marriage bandwagon overnight?

Obviously not, the pro-gay crowd are liars and try to bully people into accepting their views by twisting language. It's the thing that has many people feeling very negative about homosexuals when they didn't give it much thought before.

Yes, people wise up over time.

If you can't state any rational reasons for denying gays the right to marry, or equal rights in hiring, or accommodation, or housing, etc.,

then your opposition is irrational.

I am seeing a lot of Christianobes here, hating on folks. Yucking it up, making broad vulgar statements and being mean hateful and intolerant. Liberals. Not as liberal as they think.
Liberals being hateful IS being liberal.

Last edited:
She's afraid of homosexual people?

Link it.
Is it not obvious?
No. Do you know what the word fear means? It's like the pro-gay crowd has their own dictionary.
Right...like we invented the word.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually a gay activist, George Wienberg made it up.
:booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze:
two-things-are-infinite-the-universe-and-human-stupidity-and-im-not-so-sure-about-the-universe.jpg

True, there are people out there so dumb in fact, they have their avatars upside down.

"an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat."

That doesn't make her afraid of someone who is homosxual. How do you figure that?

She believes marriage is one man/one woman and to marry two same-sex people is a sin. She might fear going to hell but where's the proof that she hates homosexuals?
She wont step down even after gay marriage is legal in all 50 states? She purposefully denies licenses? She is planning to go back and do the same thing, according to her words.

??

Link to where she is afraid of homosexuals.
She's afraid of letting them marry and wants to keep her job to deny them licenses. She refuses to step down because she is "doing god's work".
""She loves God, she loves people, she loves her work, and she will not betray any of those three," Staver said. "She'll do her job good. She'll serve the people ... and she'll also be loyal to God, and she's not going to violate her conscience.""

She's not afraid of homosexuals and she's not afraid to marry them. She believes s/s marriage is a sin. She fears the repercussions of marrying them (burning in hell) but that does not mean she hates homosexuals, no matter how many times you state otherwise.

Homophobe is just another leftists tactic to bash someone whose pov differs. So much for diversity.

Her fear is irrational because it has no basis other than her superstitions. She is afraid to marry them because she fears punishment from the supernatural being she believes in.

She has no right to demand that gay people in her jurisdiction accept the dictates of her religion because her religion is not the legitimate governmental authority.

Define homophobe.
Which means it's misused almost all the time. The pro-gay people are liars.
When conservatives demagogue about gay marriage destroying our society, they are playing to fear.

Since there is no rational basis for that fear, that fits the definition of homophobia.
Look, genius. The words fear and phobia have different meanings. Anyone using the terms interchangeably is either an idiot or a propagandizer. Or both. I don't see the right deliberately misusing language to demonize any opposition. There's nothing honest about your disagreement.

Define homophobe.

I don't fear them, I just believe the definition of marriage is between two people of opposite sexes.
You're a retard. You apparently have a fear of using your brain. A few years ago all leading Democrats ran on traditional marriage. We are to believe they went from irrational to rational because they hopped on the gay marriage bandwagon overnight?

Obviously not, the pro-gay crowd are liars and try to bully people into accepting their views by twisting language. It's the thing that has many people feeling very negative about homosexuals when they didn't give it much thought before.

If you can't state any rational reasons for denying gays the right to marry, or equal rights in hiring, or accommodation, or housing, etc.,

The irrationality is all yours since it's been discussed millions of times and you choose to define irrationality as disagreement with you. That not only makes you an asshole, but a not particularly bright asshole since you think you can get a way with it.

Her fear is irrational because it has no basis other than her superstitions. She is afraid to marry them because she fears punishment from the supernatural being she believes in.

She has no right to demand that gay people in her jurisdiction accept the dictates of her religion because her religion is not the legitimate governmental authority.
When did she say she was afraid? She didn't so that makes you a liar. Disagreement with you is probably the most rational thing anyone can do.

The judge was wrong to release her. A person that thumbs their nose at a Supreme Court decision deserves much harsher punishment and someone who openly professes that biblical law replace constitutional law should have spent much more time in jail thinking about it.
What law did she break?

Stop lying, Leftists!

The irrationality is all yours since it's been discussed millions of times and you choose to define irrationality as disagreement with you. That not only makes you an asshole, but a not particularly bright asshole since you think you can get a way with it.

State one rational reason for denying a same sex couple the right to a legal civil marriage.

Define homophobe.
When conservatives demagogue about gay marriage destroying our society, they are playing to fear.

Since there is no rational basis for that fear, that fits the definition of homophobia.
Look, genius. The words fear and phobia have different meanings. Anyone using the terms interchangeably is either an idiot or a propagandizer. Or both. I don't see the right deliberately misusing language to demonize any opposition. There's nothing honest about your disagreement.

pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə/
noun
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
    "he had a phobia about being under water"
    synonyms: fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear, dread, horror, terror, hatred, loathing,detestation, aversion, antipathy, revulsion; More

When did she say she was afraid? She didn't so that makes you a liar. Disagreement with you is probably the most rational thing anyone can do.

So what rational reason does she have for discriminating against gays?

State one rational reason for denying a same sex couple the right to a legal civil marriage.
It's been stated a million times, you filter it all out since you disagree with it and pretend nothing was said.

I myself have said many times it should be up to the states (and it was). Relationships aren't people and as such there's no Constitutional right to a particular relationship. Not all relationships are equal, they can't be.

Two like genders marrying is the government participating in the liberal lie that gender is irrelevant. You love lies, I don't.

Define homophobe.

pho·bi·a
ˈfōbēə/
noun
  1. an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
    "he had a phobia about being under water"
    synonyms: fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear, dread, horror, terror, hatred, loathing,detestation, aversion, antipathy, revulsion; More
Exactly. Now prove your point that she has a phobia. Other than the fact that your lofty ass disagrees with her.

Forum List

Back