Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

That's not bashing the child, that's bashing the assholes who are okay with first sexualizing him, then publicizing his sexuality.

IN ALL LIKELIHOOD NOBODY FUCKING SEXUALIZED HIM, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Kids are sexuality inquisitive on their own beginning at young ages.

You prove time and time again that you are a fucking simpleton.

You guys are the one who brought up his sexuality. I haven't questioned his sexuality.

He gets denied his eagle scout badge because he states he is an atheist, and some liberal (probably his mother) starts screaming "HE'S A HOMOSEXUAL! BOY SCOUTS ARE PREJUDICED BECAUSE THIS UNDERAGED CHILD LIKES HIS SEX THIS WAY!! THIS UNDERAGED CHILD HAS A RIGHT TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF AS A HOMOSEXUAL, AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT, AND THE BOY SCOUTS MUST COMPLY WITH OUR DEMANDS!'

You guys have sacrificed yet another child on the altar of sexual deviancy.

He's actually not a minor child as he is 18 years old. Additionally, calling him a faggot and making other derogatory remarks about homosexuals is bashing him.

You moron, Cowman, you're sexualizing him by going on and on about his sexuality.

Wow. I did know you were stupid, but I had no idea how stupid. 'Sexualize' isn't synonymous with 'rape anally'.

You guys are the one who brought up his sexuality. I haven't questioned his sexuality.

He gets denied his eagle scout badge because he states he is an atheist, and some liberal (probably his mother) starts screaming "HE'S A HOMOSEXUAL! BOY SCOUTS ARE PREJUDICED BECAUSE THIS UNDERAGED CHILD LIKES HIS SEX THIS WAY!! THIS UNDERAGED CHILD HAS A RIGHT TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF AS A HOMOSEXUAL, AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT, AND THE BOY SCOUTS MUST COMPLY WITH OUR DEMANDS!'

He's actually not a minor child as he is 18 years old. Additionally, calling him a faggot and making other derogatory remarks about homosexuals is bashing him.

Nobody did that.

Well, maybe Cowman did...he's pretty dumb.

Nobody did that.

"Another fail
the faggot knew the rules when he joined"

That was posted earlier in the thread. Additionally, suggesting that some should start Gay Boy Scouts of America and award merit badges in: fudge packing, anal fisting, spreading STDs, and living with AIDS is making a derogatory remark about homosexuals.

Ah well, if some leftist gasbag pervert hadn't decided to make this about this kid's sexual practices when they had nothing to do with the fact that he's not an Eagle Scout, the conversation about deviant sexual practices would have been moot.

Nobody did that.

"Another fail
the faggot knew the rules when he joined"

That was posted earlier in the thread. Additionally, suggesting that some should start Gay Boy Scouts of America and award merit badges in: fudge packing, anal fisting, spreading STDs, and living with AIDS is making a derogatory remark about homosexuals.

I think she has fucking amnesia. Either that or she's just a stubborn, dumb twat.

Ah well, if some leftist gasbag pervert hadn't decided to make this about this kid's sexual practices when they had nothing to do with the fact that he's not an Eagle Scout, the conversation about deviant sexual practices would have been moot.

Are you a god damn mother fucking retard?

That idiot Sunni Man who you thanked for his obscenely idiotic post mentioned fudge packing a little over 30 posts into the thread.

You are one dumb bitch.

If there's one thing crazy mother fucking Christians and Crazy mother fucking Muslims like you and Sunni Man can get along with, it's your chastisement(and murder, in the past) of homosexuals.

Actually there's a lot more, because you two are exactly fucking alike in both religions and personalities.

Last edited:

I believe that denying the Eagle Scout was based on two factors. Apparently the kid said that he didn't believe in the duty to God, which was one of the reasons he was denied the badge. However, his sexual orientation did play a role. The Boy Scouts of America has a well known position on homosexuality and that certainly was influential in the decision not to award him the badge. If you search for the name Ryan Andresen on Google you will see that his sexuality was not an issue created in this forum by "some leftist gasbag pervert".

Last edited:
Whatever. That's based on what slavering loons like Cowman say...they say it, it must be true.

'he's gay so that MUST have been the reason...even though there are other, real reasons..."

Did they say that?

We'll have to give cowman a moment...he had an apoplectic seizure and won't be back until after he picks himself up and wipes the spittle off his chin and screen.

Did they say that?

We'll have to give cowman a moment...he had an apoplectic seizure and won't be back until after he picks himself up and wipes the spittle off his chin and screen.

And late Thursday, the Boy Scouts of America said in a statement that because of Andresen's sexual orientation and that he did not agree to Scouting’s principle of "Duty to God," “he is no longer eligible for membership in Scouting.”

Yes, they did. That quote is from NBC News, but many other sites have covered the matter.

Sheesh you're an idiot.

Did you look up "sexualize" yet, moron?

What the fuck are you talking about, you moron. I know what sexualize means, but apparently you lack reading comprehension or simply missed where I fucking told you that kids can become sexually inquisitive and sexualized on their own.

You're the dumb bitch who mentioned sodomy, not me.

Last edited:
Did they say that?

And late Thursday, the Boy Scouts of America said in a statement that because of Andresen's sexual orientation and that he did not agree to Scouting’s principle of "Duty to God," “he is no longer eligible for membership in Scouting.”

Yes, they did. That quote is from NBC News, but many other sites have covered the matter.

So they never said it was about his sexuality.

So why did you say this: "I'm convinced that if the Boy Scouts of America says that his sexuality is an issue then it is an issue."

? They never said it was an issue.

Last edited:
Sheesh you're an idiot.

Did you look up "sexualize" yet, moron?

What the fuck are you talking about, you moron. I know what sexualize means, but apparently you lack reading comprehension or simply missed where I fucking told you that kids can become sexually inquisitive and sexualized on their own.

You're the dumb bitch who mentioned sodomy, not me.

You still don't know what 'sexualizing' means. It means VIEWING a person (in this case, the scout) in a sexual manner.

When people talk about sexualizing children they're not necessarily talking about teaching a kid to be sexual..they're talking about presenting children as sexual creatures.

Wow. I can't believe I had to explain that, but the finer points of the language seem to be beyond you.

Why does he want an Eagle Badge from a group he doesn't agree with?

I was in Camp Fire and did quite a bit to earn the same sort of honor but I quit in high school because I didn't relate to it anymore. Plus I realized many of the women involved were angry bitches.

He was a scout all his life. I don't know if he simply refused to say the oath at his ceremony or not, probably or not since the ceremony didn't happen.

The kid was a scout all his life. Isn't being honest the highest calling of a scout? It would be worse to pretend you were a devout Christian or straight than it would be to be honest.

He didn't leave the BSA, they failed him, IMO.

And that's funny because I've always thought boy scouts were kind of gay to begin with. :D

When people talk about sexualizing children they're not necessarily talking about teaching a kid to be sexual..they're talking about presenting children as sexual creatures.

That would have to go to Sunni Man, first person in this thread to do so, with you backing him up all along the way.

You were right up there sexualizing kids with your thanks of fudge packing comments and the like. And It's individuals like me who were pointing out your obsessions with the sexuality of the children.

Forum List

Back