Homosexual boy scout is mad because he won't be given eagle badge

The girl scout organization puts that money into programs for girls and paying for more girls to be able to participate in activities. It's their biggest money maker for doing that.

You vindictively not buying cookies when you otherwise might, means that you're fine with robbing the chances for young girls to participate in a wonderful experience that will build them up for the future.

second time attacking people for withholding support of the girl scouts, without a single word for the same behavior directed at the boy scouts.

hypocrite.

I've already said what I have to say, you dumb twat. You're an especially dumb twat if you think I'm going to just simply attack non-idiots because you want me to. My main goal in this thread is to point out dumb twats like yourself who are detrimental to youth.

Only a couple more dumb twat mentions and I get a free Sub!

Cowman said:
if you want to eat the popcorn and would buy it if not for your views, you buy the popcorn and not punish the kids for the awful people that run the organization. The money helps the children.

still flattering yourself, still a hypocrite and a bigot.

second time attacking people for withholding support of the girl scouts, without a single word for the same behavior directed at the boy scouts.

hypocrite.

I've already said what I have to say, you dumb twat. You're an especially dumb twat if you think I'm going to just simply attack non-idiots because you want me to. My main goal in this thread is to point out dumb twats like yourself who are detrimental to youth.

Cowman said:
if you want to eat the popcorn and would buy it if not for your views, you buy the popcorn and not punish the kids for the awful people that run the organization. The money helps the children.

Bigoted against what? People who love to see the denial of and ruination of homosexual children?

What am I bigoted against Cecille?

Are you upset that I think you're a terrible person for wanting to royally FUCK these kids as hard as you can?

Bigoted against what? People who love to see the denial of and ruination of homosexual children?

Are you upset that I think you're a terrible person for wanting to royally FUCK these kids as hard as you can?

hypocrite, bigot, and dumbass to think i respect human garbage enough to dignify it with responses.

triple-threat guy here.

Great. You explained nothing, because you realize you have no possible way you can explain just why I am a bigot for speaking out against the boy scout policy of being bigots.

Perfect post for a perfectly dumb twat.

Just a few more!

Great. You explained nothing, because you realize you have no possible way you can explain just why I am a bigot for speaking out against the boy scout policy of being bigots.

Perfect post for a perfectly dumb twat.

Just a few more!

hypocrite, bigot, and dumbass. like watching a monkey pretend to be human.

Boy Scout denied Eagle award after coming out | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Love how the main stream media lies about WHY he won't be given the badge. Says right there in the article he disagreed with their belief in god which is part of being a scout. Tough shit get over it and stop trying to make a scene because you think you are being discriminated against because of your preference for guys.

Beautifully said. :clap2:

For my further opinion, those who choose to be an abomination/homo and those who "say" they don't believe in God do not belong in the Boy Scouts. Period. Outrageous that such a young boy has made vile and horrid choices so early in life. I wonder who's influencing the boy. Sad, sad.

Love how the main stream media lies about WHY he won't be given the badge. Says right there in the article he disagreed with their belief in god which is part of being a scout. Tough shit get over it and stop trying to make a scene because you think you are being discriminated against because of your preference for guys.

For my further opinion, those who choose to be an abomination/homo and those who "say" they don't believe in God do not belong in the Boy Scouts. Period. Outrageous that such a young boy has made vile and horrid choices so early in life. I wonder who's influencing the boy. Sad, sad.

kid didn't qualify to be an eagle scout in two very fundamental ways. first, he openly disagreed with the core tenets and principles of the group. second, he didn't understand that those tenets and principles are the point of the boy scouts. they don't exist to teach boys to tie knots and take them on camping trips.

kid didn't qualify to be an eagle scout in two very fundamental ways. first, he openly disagreed with the core tenets and principles of the group. second, he didn't understand that those tenets and principles are the point of the boy scouts. they don't exist to teach boys to tie knots and take them on camping trips.

I'm surprised you're not a den mother. Your hateful, bigoted, hypocritical tenets match the Boy Scouts' perfectly.

I'm surprised you're not a den mother. Your hateful, bigoted, hypocritical tenets match the Boy Scouts' perfectly.

i'm sorry, but was this snotty, juvenile personal attack of yours supposed to be an example of your splendid leftist 'tolerance' in action?

yet another hypocrite. one wonders if the left produces anyone with integrity or consistency. it certainly doesn't produce anyone with brains.

Why can't the homos just start their own Scouting organization?

Call it the GBSA (Gay Boy Scouts of America) or something like that.

Then the Gay Scouts can earn merit badges in areas like fudge packing, anal fisting, spreading STD's, and living with AIDS.

homosexual CHILDREN?

Soooo...if a 5 year old is caught with another 5 year old of the same sex with his pants down, is he a homosexual child? Are we then obligated to identify him as homosexual for the rest of his life?

Whoever thought it was a good idea to publicize this kid's so-called sexual orientation should go to prison.

Besides bandages, gauze, and pain medicine, which are the staples of the standard BSA first aid kit.

Included in the Gay Boy Scout's first aid kit will be condoms, KY jelly, and Preparation H

homosexual CHILDREN?

Soooo...if a 5 year old is caught with another 5 year old of the same sex with his pants down, is he a homosexual child? Are we then obligated to identify him as homosexual for the rest of his life?

Whoever thought it was a good idea to publicize this kid's so-called sexual orientation should go to prison.

Children can develop their sexual identity at a young age, idiot. I wasn't talking about sexual experimentation at a young age either, I was talking about sexual identity. Many teenagers already have their sexual orientation known to them, and they go through life either hiding and avoiding it, or embracing it, and facing the wrath of evil mother fuckers like you, who in an era gone by would probably burn them at the stake.

Besides bandages, gauze, and pain medicine, which are the staples of the standard BSA first aid kit.

Included in the Gay Boy Scout's first aid kit will be condoms, KY jelly, and Preparation H

Again, the obsessing over the sexual activities of young boys. At the level you took it to, I'd more call it fantasizing.

Careful Sunni Man, you might get fucked up by your fellow extremist conservative Muslims for such filthy thoughts.

Last edited:
I don't think sunni is the one who identified this child as a homosexual. Identifying a child by his sexuality is a bit obsessive, don't you think? Particularly given the fact that it wasn't his sexuality but his stated un-belief that caused the issue.

Last edited:
I don't think sunni is the one who identified this child as a homosexual. Identifying a child by his sexuality is a bit obsessive, don't you think? Particularly given the fact that it wasn't his sexuality but his stated un-belief that caused the issue.

His sexuality wouldn't be in fucking question if it weren't for the fucking policies you support, you idiot. It's not his IDENTITY, but it's something about him that's being used against him, and others.

You guys are the one who brought up his sexuality. I haven't questioned his sexuality.

He gets denied his eagle scout badge because he states he is an atheist, and some liberal (probably his mother) starts screaming "HE'S A HOMOSEXUAL! BOY SCOUTS ARE PREJUDICED BECAUSE THIS UNDERAGED CHILD LIKES HIS SEX THIS WAY!! THIS UNDERAGED CHILD HAS A RIGHT TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF AS A HOMOSEXUAL, AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT, AND THE BOY SCOUTS MUST COMPLY WITH OUR DEMANDS!'

You guys have sacrificed yet another child on the altar of sexual deviancy.

You guys are the one who brought up his sexuality. I haven't questioned his sexuality.

He gets denied his eagle scout badge because he states he is an atheist, and some liberal (probably his mother) starts screaming "HE'S A HOMOSEXUAL! BOY SCOUTS ARE PREJUDICED BECAUSE THIS UNDERAGED CHILD LIKES HIS SEX THIS WAY!! THIS UNDERAGED CHILD HAS A RIGHT TO IDENTIFY HIMSELF AS A HOMOSEXUAL, AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL HIM THAT, AND THE BOY SCOUTS MUST COMPLY WITH OUR DEMANDS!'

You guys have sacrificed yet another child on the altar of sexual deviancy.

I don't know what the fuck you've brought up in this thread because I didn't read all of it, but you're obviously ecstatic about bashing gay children.

DwBXT.jpg

That's not bashing the child, that's bashing the assholes who are okay with first sexualizing him, then publicizing his sexuality.

Forum List

Back