Homosexual degeneracy

I love how you forget that gay couples were perfectly willing to accept civil unions and it was the con-servatives in several states that said no to even that.
I recall many gays were not willing to accept civil unions.

And the lesson of this thread is...liberalism is degenerative. Never believe the lefts lies because there is no logical stopping point which leaves you free.

(1)We only want homosexuality decriminalized...what harm is it?

(2) now we only want civil unions...not marriage

(3) ok now we demand you give us a license to get married...if you don't like it don't get gay married

(4) whoops now you are the criminal if you don't like it
Extreme self righteousness or someone else pushing their own deviancy either one is a scourge. Marriage is a religious institution which the state should never have been involved in. Contracts are simple enough and can be filed with any county recorder marriage was a church institution but then property rights and inheritance came along and then ... the point is we don't need special laws forcing people through legislation what to do with their own minds or private property. Deviancy used to be a crime but they chopped, chipped and whittled it down to nothing until anything goes these days. Its the New World Order's revamped United Nations way and with NATO as supreme enforcer how the hell can anyone refuse?
So you believe that anyone who doesn't get married in a religious institution isn't really married.

Ironically for you....my wife and I were religiously married all the way back in 1990....it wasn't until 2006 before we could legally get married.
Those are your words not mine. As usual you try to twist what someone else has said in order to justify your own precepts.

And the lesson of this thread is...liberalism is degenerative. Never believe the lefts lies because there is no logical stopping point which leaves you free.

(3) ok now we demand you give us a license to get married...if you don't like it don't get gay married

Extreme self righteousness or someone else pushing their own deviancy either one is a scourge. Marriage is a religious institution which the state should never have been involved in. Contracts are simple enough and can be filed with any county recorder marriage was a church institution but then property rights and inheritance came along and then ... the point is we don't need special laws forcing people through legislation what to do with their own minds or private property. Deviancy used to be a crime but they chopped, chipped and whittled it down to nothing until anything goes these days. Its the New World Order's revamped United Nations way and with NATO as supreme enforcer how the hell can anyone refuse?
So you believe that anyone who doesn't get married in a religious institution isn't really married.

Ironically for you....my wife and I were religiously married all the way back in 1990....it wasn't until 2006 before we could legally get married.
Those are your words not mine. As usual you try to twist what someone else has said in order to justify your own precepts.

Wrong. Gays never said they wouldn't accept Civil Unions... we just never said we'd settle for Civil Unions.

Oh, and it was Republican/Conservative legislators that passed laws prohibiting Civil Unions.

Harvey Milk wasn't a pedophile. That's #RussianWrs' fake news.
So you say but the records show it differently no matter how you try to spin it.
So...what children has Harvey Milk been indicted and convicted of molesting? And when did this/these indictments/convictions happen?

What special privileges are those you speak of?

We don't follow biblical law in this country....we follow the U.S. Constitution.
Over riding my freedom of practicing religious liberty by refusing your ability to tell me want I have to accept concerning your own deviant desires.
English, please.
Your right to be uncomfortable with my religious beliefs do not overcome my rights granted to be at liberty and free to practice what I believe. As long as I do not break any laws, harm you, your family or your property. You and the others apparently seem to think that I do not have the right to have an opinion. You think you are free to force me to sell my goods and services to you or force me out of business if I do not agree or share your opinions. If you don't like my religious beliefs and I don't wish to serve you open your own business and you can cater to all your friends. <That is liberty and freedom. If you are too chickenshit to spend your own money, time, talent and efforts to open your own bakery or whatever then that is too bad find a publicly traded business to service your needs. If you do not want to take the risks to open your own business then you are stuck with whatever is available out there.

LMAO Here we go again, just expressing comments on Facebook draws the ire of the homos and their supporters

Michigan Farmer Attacked By Government Because He Doesn’t Support Same Sex Marriage

A farmers market and Facebook posts have opened a new front in courtroom battles over religious freedom.

It started when Steve Tennes, who owns a 120-acre farm in Charlotte, Michigan, expressed his traditional view about marriage on the farm’s Facebook page.

This drew a warning from an official more than 20 miles away in East Lansing, Michigan, that if Tennes tried to sell his fruit at the city’s farmers market, it could incite protests.

No one showed up to protest that August day last summer, though, and Tennes continued selling organic apples, peaches, cherries, and pumpkins at the seasonal market until October, as he had done the six previous years.

Nevertheless, East Lansing moved earlier this year to ban Tennes’ farm, the Country Mill, from participating in the farmers market when it resumes June 4. The city cited its human relations ordinance, an anti-discrimination law that includes sexual orientation.

So Tennes and his wife sued the city for religious discrimination.

This Farmer Won’t Host Same-Sex Weddings at His Orchard. Now a City Has Banned Him From Its Farmers Market.
The new thought police and their fascist ideology at work and they wonder why people are sick of their crap.
That is a bastardized, perverted and DEGENERAT interpretation of religious freedom. NOBODY is saying that you do not have a right to your opinion, or to practice your religious beliefs and live by them. However you NO NOT have the right to discriminate against and marginalize people who you don't approve of. Get that through your think skull!
Yes I do absolutely have every right to discriminate and marginalize people who I do not approve of. I have the right to decide who comes and who goes on a piece of property I own that I have paid in full for by legal purchase. If I want to rent to a gay person, a transvestite, or a mixed black and white couple it is no one in government's business. It's my property I bought and paid for it. It matters not one iota if they are rabid gays or self righteous churchy peeps or if they are some shill pitching their immorality in my face when they come onto my private property. If I want them there or if I do not want them there it is nobody else's business if no laws are being broken. It might be different if I were their employer or if I personally showed up at their place of business or on their private property but that is not the case. Get that through your thick head. NGO's and special interest groups have lobbied this country into the shitter and our judiciary and our legislative branch of government are complicit in doing it. Which bunch of misfits do you attach yourself to slick?
Same horseshit, different day. Repeating horseshit does not make it anything else but horseshit. This is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. Get over it.

You're a criminal if you don't like gay marriage??!! Holy shit really?? In what alt-reality are you living in?

As an ally and supporter of gay and Lesbian people, I feel their pain when they are told that they should have been satisfied with civil unions as a compromise and that they are being “divisive” for having pushed for and won the right to marry.

Civil Unions are a Sham and a Failure !

Long after Obergefell, I’m still hearing that gay people should have been satisfied with civil unions or domestic partnerships instead of pushing the issue of marriage. This is the familiar separate but equal argument reminiscent of the Jim Crow era.

To begin with, the simple fact is that even if they are equal on paper, in reality they are not equal if for no other reason, because they are called by different names. “Marriage” is universally understood to mean a certain thing… a bond and a commitment between two people.

“Civil Unions” carry no such instantly understood meaning. Now, I know that there are those who will say that marriage is understood to mean a man and a woman, but those people are living in a bygone era. Similarly, there are those who contend that marriage is a religious institution, but they too are living in a world that no longer exists, if it ever did. While there were times and places in history where it was-and for some still is -for the most part it is anything but religious. Therefore, neither heterosexuals nor the religious own “marriage”

I firmly believe that those who claim that they believe in equal rights for gays and lesbians but are against marriage in favor of civil unions are using that story line so as not to appear to be anti -equality while not really believing in equality at all. This may be conscious process that is deliberately deceptive, or a rationalization to make themselves feel good about how magnanimous they imagine themselves to be, but the motive, and the outcome is the same.

Words are powerful. Consider the word “Citizen” In this country anyone who is born a citizen -as well as those who are naturalized – are simply” citizens” They all have the same rights and responsibilities. But let’s say that we decided that naturalized citizen could not and should not be called “citizens” but rather they must be distinguished from those who were born into citizenship by calling them something like Permanent Legal Domestic Residents. Still the same rights and responsibilities but are they equal in reality? How many times will they have to explain what that means? For instance, will hospital staff understand when there is an issue with visitation or making a medical decision regarding a spouse?

Get real sparky!!

Regardless of how or why we got here, this is the reality that you have to deal with- or not- no one really cares if you want to continue to lament that which is real and here to stay. You might as well just get over it.

So you say but the records show it differently no matter how you try to spin it.
So...what children has Harvey Milk been indicted and convicted of molesting? And when did this/these indictments/convictions happen?

Over riding my freedom of practicing religious liberty by refusing your ability to tell me want I have to accept concerning your own deviant desires.
English, please.
Your right to be uncomfortable with my religious beliefs do not overcome my rights granted to be at liberty and free to practice what I believe. As long as I do not break any laws, harm you, your family or your property. You and the others apparently seem to think that I do not have the right to have an opinion. You think you are free to force me to sell my goods and services to you or force me out of business if I do not agree or share your opinions. If you don't like my religious beliefs and I don't wish to serve you open your own business and you can cater to all your friends. <That is liberty and freedom. If you are too chickenshit to spend your own money, time, talent and efforts to open your own bakery or whatever then that is too bad find a publicly traded business to service your needs. If you do not want to take the risks to open your own business then you are stuck with whatever is available out there.

LMAO Here we go again, just expressing comments on Facebook draws the ire of the homos and their supporters

Michigan Farmer Attacked By Government Because He Doesn’t Support Same Sex Marriage

A farmers market and Facebook posts have opened a new front in courtroom battles over religious freedom.

It started when Steve Tennes, who owns a 120-acre farm in Charlotte, Michigan, expressed his traditional view about marriage on the farm’s Facebook page.

This drew a warning from an official more than 20 miles away in East Lansing, Michigan, that if Tennes tried to sell his fruit at the city’s farmers market, it could incite protests.

No one showed up to protest that August day last summer, though, and Tennes continued selling organic apples, peaches, cherries, and pumpkins at the seasonal market until October, as he had done the six previous years.

Nevertheless, East Lansing moved earlier this year to ban Tennes’ farm, the Country Mill, from participating in the farmers market when it resumes June 4. The city cited its human relations ordinance, an anti-discrimination law that includes sexual orientation.

This Farmer Won’t Host Same-Sex Weddings at His Orchard. Now a City Has Banned Him From Its Farmers Market.
The new thought police and their fascist ideology at work and they wonder why people are sick of their crap.
That is a bastardized, perverted and DEGENERAT interpretation of religious freedom. NOBODY is saying that you do not have a right to your opinion, or to practice your religious beliefs and live by them. However you NO NOT have the right to discriminate against and marginalize people who you don't approve of. Get that through your think skull!
Yes I do absolutely have every right to discriminate and marginalize people who I do not approve of. I have the right to decide who comes and who goes on a piece of property I own that I have paid in full for by legal purchase. If I want to rent to a gay person, a transvestite, or a mixed black and white couple it is no one in government's business. It's my property I bought and paid for it. It matters not one iota if they are rabid gays or self righteous churchy peeps or if they are some shill pitching their immorality in my face when they come onto my private property. If I want them there or if I do not want them there it is nobody else's business if no laws are being broken. It might be different if I were their employer or if I personally showed up at their place of business or on their private property but that is not the case. Get that through your thick head. NGO's and special interest groups have lobbied this country into the shitter and our judiciary and our legislative branch of government are complicit in doing it. Which bunch of misfits do you attach yourself to slick?
Same horseshit, different day. Repeating horseshit does not make it anything else but horseshit. This is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance logical fallacy. Get over it.
"Get over" what, your personal choices and personal problems that are associated with your deranged choices are not mine nor will you ever make them mine.

Regardless of how or why we got here, this is the reality that you have to deal with- or not- no one really cares if you want to continue to lament that which is real and here to stay. You might as well just get over it.
I won't ever accept a corrupt judiciary nor would I expect anyone else to so it does matter "how and why we got here". Your sins are on you, you own them and you will never put or shuffle them off on me or my family. If you decide to live with those choices you make that is totally on you and yours. That is the way that works.

English, please.

"Get over" what, your personal choices and personal problems that are associated with your deranged choices are not mine nor will you ever make them mine.

I won't ever accept a corrupt judiciary nor would I expect anyone else to so it does matter "how and why we got here". Your sins are on you, you own them and you will never put or shuffle them off on me or my family. If you decide to live with those choices you make that is totally on you and yours. That is the way that works.
"a corrupt judiciary"....according to who?

Did you not say "Marriage is a religious institution which the state should never have been involved in"????

Did you not say "Marriage is a religious institution which the state should never have been involved in"????
Yes I said that. It is not the states business to be involved in religious institutions and marriage is exactly that. Any contract can be filed with a County Recorder and all matters involved in the dissolving those contracts can be dealt with by common law.

Yes I said that. It is not the states business to be involved in religious institutions and marriage is exactly that. Any contract can be filed with a County Recorder and all matters involved in the dissolving those contracts can be dealt with by common law.
So, you want to spend the $$$ to change all the documents and all the laws and statutes to cross out the word "marriage" because your religion can't stand it being a generic term.

So, you want to spend the $$$ to change all the documents and all the laws and statutes to cross out the word "marriage" because your religion can't stand it being a generic term.

Spend what money? Legislation is written, updated and confirmed continually. Government for the 'people by the people'. Equality in partnerships is merely a contractual dispute no matter how you attempt to twist it.

So you don't understand the difference between a civil marriage and a religious one? Neither requires the other.

Are you married? If so, did you ONLY marry in a church?

Spend what money? Legislation is written, updated and confirmed continually. Government for the 'people by the people'. Equality in partnerships is merely a contractual dispute no matter how you attempt to twist it.

You realize that almost every statute, law, paperwork in every state refers to "marriage". It does cost money to change these things.....just because you religious snowflakes don't want to share a word......:rofl:

So you don't understand the difference between a civil marriage and a religious one? Neither requires the other.

My private life is none of your business as long as it doesn't interfere with your life, just as your private life is none of mine as long as it does not interfere with my life.

Contracts are registered all the time. And yes I am fully aware that some believe that they should have the right to interfere with another persons personal faith and personal affairs where the state has no business being involved unless a contractual obligation is in disagreement.

You realize that almost every statute, law, paperwork in every state refers to "marriage". It does cost money to change these things.....just because you religious snowflakes don't want to share a word......:rofl:

Meh...look at it like a jobs program. Go ahead and spend all that money to change all the documents to say civil union instead of marriage...as long as it applies equally to gays and straights, go for it. My wife and I will still say "yes" when asked if we're married.

My private life is none of your business as long as it doesn't interfere with your life, just as your private life is none of mine as long as it does not interfere with my life.

Contracts are registered all the time. And yes I am fully aware that some believe that they should have the right to interfere with another persons personal faith and personal affairs where the state has no business being involved unless a contractual obligation is in disagreement.
We really don't care about your private life even tho you keep foisting it upon us like some kind of "be all and end all" example. But if you were only married in a church, you have no legal protections from the government.....Do you believe in "marriage" only being a religious institution enough to give up those legal protections? :eusa_eh: Or is it all just talk?

Meh...look at it like a jobs program. Go ahead and spend all that money to change all the documents to say civil union instead of marriage...as long as it applies equally to gays and straights, go for it. My wife and I will still say "yes" when asked if we're married.

I wonder how many straight couples will vote for that.

I wonder how many straight couples will vote for that.

RodISHI will, right?

Forum List

Back