Homosexual degeneracy

“There were no safe boundaries in my home,” said Denise Shick, who explained in her amicus brief how her transgender father spied on and fondled her, stole her clothes and tried to step into her shoes because, as a girl blossoming into womanhood, she was the very thing he wanted to be.
So you are stupid enough to bleev this proves gay marriage is bad?

Then, using your own TardLogic™, every straight father who molests his daughter is proof straight marriage is harmful. And there are a LOT more than six adults of molesting dads out there who have been so victimized.

Idiot.

When you are pushing it on grade school aged kids as young as six years old when anything sexual should be THE furthest thing from their minds?
No one is pushing kids to be gay. Kids are just being taught that being gay is not worthy of punishment or being treated unequal to everyone else.

The constitution doesn't forbid homosexually or Transgenderism...So that means we're both covered by the same rights and liberties that heterosexuals enjoy.

Fascism always wishes to take away freedoms and ones liberties, and the people that bitch about liberals doing such seem to be the ones fighting the hardest to do just that. Liberals are expanding freedoms and liberties.
It's never mentioned in the Constitution, people keep telling me it is,

I explained to you how the 14th amendment protects gay marriage a couple days ago. Don't try to pretend you haven't had it explained to you, willfully stupid idiot.

I don't like people dictating to me how NORMAL their sexuality is
They are not claiming to be NORMAL. People like you are claiming they are EVIL, and they are fighting back against that ignorance and stupidity.

The constitution doesn't forbid homosexually or Transgenderism...So that means we're both covered by the same rights and liberties that heterosexuals enjoy.

Fascism always wishes to take away freedoms and ones liberties, and the people that bitch about liberals doing such seem to be the ones fighting the hardest to do just that. Liberals are expanding freedoms and liberties.

I explained to you how the 14th amendment protects gay marriage a couple days ago. Don't try to pretend you haven't had it explained to you, willfully stupid idiot.

They are not claiming to be NORMAL. People like you are claiming they are EVIL, and they are fighting back against that ignorance and stupidity.
You explained to me? Weren't you nice.? I am not claiming they are evil, not any more than smokers are evil.. the tobacco industry co oped our health industry with a infusion of funds and well spun lies to support their agenda. It's becoming so painfully obvious, homosexuality is a broken form of sexuality, and they are taking a page out of the tobacco industries' hand book. Homosexuality isn't any more an alternative sexually than cancer is to health.

It's never mentioned in the Constitution, people keep telling me it is, And homosexuality is a petty small group, does it even cross you mind why this is even an issue? Hint hint: somebody with a big big agenda is pushing such minor issue. All this Homophobia stuff, who is putting that out there? Nobody cares, gays are making it a bigger issue than it really is. I don't like people dictating to me how NORMAL their sexuality is, and NEEDING acceptance and preaching intolerance to anything outside their agenda, hypocritical. it isn't working.
Oh, it's worked very well. Thanks to efforts by the gay folks, same sex marriage is now legal. People are no longer sent to asylums or lobotomized for being gay.

Last edited:

It's never mentioned in the Constitution, people keep telling me it is, And homosexuality is a petty small group, does it even cross you mind why this is even an issue? Hint hint: somebody with a big big agenda is pushing such minor issue. All this Homophobia stuff, who is putting that out there? Nobody cares, gays are making it a bigger issue than it really is. I don't like people dictating to me how NORMAL their sexuality is, and NEEDING acceptance and preaching intolerance to anything outside their agenda, hypocritical. it isn't working.
Oh, it's worked very well. Thanks to efforts by the gay folks, same sax marriage is now legal. People are no longer sent to asylums or lobotomized for being gay.

And soon? Even bestiality and pedophilia will be accepted...it's all about being "progressive"....no?

Oh, it's worked very well. Thanks to efforts by the gay folks, same sax marriage is now legal. People are no longer sent to asylums or lobotomized for being gay.

And soon? Even bestiality and pedophilia will be accepted...it's all about being "progressive"....no?
With you, it's all about being stupid.

It is all myths, rage and idiocy with the far right...Anything that goes against their holy book makes these idiots go crazy.

They're a lot like the islamic state in too many ways.

“There were no safe boundaries in my home,” said Denise Shick, who explained in her amicus brief how her transgender father spied on and fondled her, stole her clothes and tried to step into her shoes because, as a girl blossoming into womanhood, she was the very thing he wanted to be.

Then, using your own TardLogic™, every straight father who molests his daughter is proof straight marriage is harmful. And there are a LOT more than six adults of molesting dads out there who have been so victimized.

Idiot.
I have explained my position well you are merely to ignorant to comprehend what I wrote.

You explained to me? Weren't you nice.? I am not claiming they are evil, not any more than smokers are evil.. the tobacco industry co oped our health industry with a infusion of funds and well spun lies to support their agenda. It's becoming so painfully obvious, homosexuality is a broken form of sexuality, and they are taking a page out of the tobacco industries' hand book. Homosexuality isn't any more an alternative sexually than cancer is to health.
Good job explaining that. Teaching children smoking or doing drugs is perfectly healthy and normal would be just as disgusting.

Good job explaining that. Teaching children smoking or doing drugs is perfectly healthy and normal would be just as disgusting.
A few years ago the Right believed "doctors" who appeared before Congress to say smoking wasn't harmful, remember that?

I certainly know more than you...infinitely more. Your frail shoulders wouldn't hold walking even 30 yards in my shoes....much less a mile.

It is all myths, rage and idiocy with the far right...Anything that goes against their holy book makes these idiots go crazy.

They're a lot like the islamic state in too many ways.

Really, Matthew? There isn't a huge pedophile problem in this country whose tentacles stretch world wide and the elites are not profiting from that??? Is that the stance you wish to take?

Open that big fucking mouth of yours wide open so you can insert your foot.....

Idiot.
I have explained my position well you are merely to ignorant to comprehend what I wrote.

You posted a bogus article stating gay parenting was bad for kids. That's pretty easy to comprehend, even with your personal lack of punctuation or paragraphs.

Last edited:

I certainly know more than you...infinitely more. Your frail shoulders wouldn't hold walking even 30 yards in my shoes....much less a mile.

That there is a pedophilia problem is unrelated to a thread about gays.

Idiot.
Oh, I comprehend your idiocy all to [sic] well. :lol:

It never fails in any topic about gays, the bigots attempt to equate homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality.

Never fails.

Not all gays, but definitely a significant number of them whose motto is "get them while they are young"...they are called "chickenhawks". Harry Hays, one of the biggest voices for the pro-homosexual movement was a proponent of NAMBLA and you cannot deny that very salient fact.

Another 'brilliant' #RussianWr who cannot discern the difference between consensual acts between adults and those acts that cannot be consented to. The kind of person that it's best to keep away from animals and children because they don't know the difference.

Forum List

Back