Homosexual movement militants threatens these freedoms

1. Freedom of Conscience and Religion
Not a thing.

2. Freedom of Association
Aka freedom to discriminate against people. Not going to happen.

3. Freedom to Protect Your Children From Pro-Homosexual Indoctrination
Like people used to worry about pro-black indoctrination?

4. Other Predictable Outcomes
More phobia nonsense.

Gina Miller is a despicable human being. The world will be a better place once she's gone. I hope she absolutely freaks out later this year when the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage. And I hope she is shocked when "homofascist activists" disappear afterwards.

Gfy odium.

Eh letting the faggots out in the open just makes them easier to target.

Butt fuck activists will always find a way to force their views on everyone and in the end people will stop opening businesses since they are going to be discriminated against when it comes to doing service with people.

Butt fuck activists will always find a way to force their views on everyone

Ah so that is what you are trying to do- you are just a butt fuck activist trying to force your views on everyone.

Well no one wants to watch you and your sexual activities- keep that in the bedroom.

hetero-fascist activists like odium will go to jail eventually if they violate the liberties of other Americans.

hetero-fascist activists like odium will go to jail eventually if they violate the liberties of other Americans.
What liberties? Faggots aren't banned from doing anything any other person is. THEY are the ones trampling on people's civil rights by harming them financially,emotionally,etc in an openly declared war against people who don't think like they do or approve of their choices. I bet you will whine and complain when these victims start fighting back as well huh?

What liberties? Faggots aren't banned from doing anything any other person is. THEY are the ones trampling on people's civil rights by harming them financially,emotionally,etc in an openly declared war against people who don't think like they do or approve of their choices. I bet you will whine and complain when these victims start fighting back as well huh?
Make up all the false excuses you want to make up.

You don't get to deny people their civil liberties simply because you disagree.

The law is above your opinions.

“Freedom of Conscience and Religion”

Nonsense.

Gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights in no way adversely effects citizens' religious liberties.

“Freedom of Association”

Wrong.

This is a conflict between gay Americans and state governments only; private citizens and organizations remain at liberty to hate and exclude homosexuals.

“Freedom to Protect Your Children From Pro-Homosexual Indoctrination”

This is just willful ignorance, fear, and hate, it fails as unfounded demagoguery.

You mean "fight back" as in going on cyber-rants on web sites like this one?

Butt fuck activists will always find a way to force their views on everyone and in the end people will stop opening businesses since they are going to be discriminated against when it comes to doing service with people.

You shouldn't worry about ever getting butt fucked. Your head is well positioned to block any such intrusion.

The fact remains that America's mainstream community and LEO will shut down any criminal operations led and patronized by folks like Odium.

Again WHAT are faggots banned from doing that everyone else isn't?

Nonsense.

Gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights in no way adversely effects citizens' religious liberties.

“Freedom of Association”

Wrong.

This is a conflict between gay Americans and state governments only; private citizens and organizations remain at liberty to hate and exclude homosexuals.

This is just willful ignorance, fear, and hate, it fails as unfounded demagoguery.
Actually its faggots that have declared war on ANY business that refuses service to them instead of doing what ANY other person including me would do and let my money talk and go somewhere else. Its economic terrorism and butt futt activists are domestic terrorists and should be treated as such!

Nonsense.

“Freedom of Association”

Wrong.

Actually its faggots that have declared war on ANY business that refuses service to them instead of doing what ANY other person including me would do and let my money talk and go somewhere else. Its economic terrorism and butt futt activists are domestic terrorists and should be treated as such!

They have been prevented from marrying the consenting adult they are in love with. Trying to denigrate their long term relationships by making it only about sex does not change that.

If there are laws against businesses discriminating against people based on race or sexual orientation, then argue with the politicians who passed those laws. Otherwise, businesses follow the law.

Nonsense.

“Freedom of Association”

Wrong.

They have been prevented from marrying the consenting adult they are in love with. Trying to denigrate their long term relationships by making it only about sex does not change that.

If there are laws against businesses discriminating against people based on race or sexual orientation, then argue with the politicians who passed those laws. Otherwise, businesses follow the law.

Odium and his weird compatriots will be the ones to break the law and pay the price for it. We are a nation of laws not public opinions.

THEY are the ones trampling on people's civil rights by harming them financially,emotionally,etc in an openly declared war against people

Tell us your personal story- how have you been harmed?

You no longer able to round up 5 or 6 of your besties to go find some 'faggot' by himself late at night to bravely beat up?

Forum List

Back