Homosexual recruitment is working

Yeah, I'm sure it is a fantasy of yours to be able to control what people do, down to the most personal acts.

Not at all. I do find the thought that one day people will be moral beings a pleasant one, but people like you are all about ME ME ME ME ME and are beyond any remedy.

But you will Darwin yourself soon enough, no problemo.

I guess the freedom to decide for yourself scares the hell out of you, doesn't it?

The consequences of immoral behavior are bad, but I have handled far worse than STD plagues. I simply dont cheat on my wife or stick my cock into someones shit hole and I do fine.

Really? I am all about ME ME ME ME? Where do you get that nonsense?

Yes, I do believe in the freedom to choose your own life. That you don't speaks volumes.

There are consequences for stupidity, as in unprotected sex. But the only consequences of safe sex between two people of the same gender is the ire and hostility of pricks like you.

If you want to look at the history of the world, look at the many, many cultures that killed or abused any homosexual activity. But there were still gays then. Are you saying that they were actually bisexual (as you say we all are) but CHOSE to be something that would likely get them killed??

In every nation that repressed homosexuality, there has been a fagot underground to seduce and entangle people for various purposes, quite often as drug addict prostitutes or rich boy twinks.

Who really gives a fuck why? No matter what national laws there may be, there will always be fagotry and degeneracy just like there will always be theft, perjury and murder.

You scream it in you r posts, dude.

Yes, I do believe in the freedom to choose your own life. That you don't speaks volumes.

Lol, bullshit. Do you support allowing people to counsel fags out of the fagotry if the fags want it? I didnt think so, so much for choice.

There are consequences for stupidity, as in unprotected sex. But the only consequences of safe sex between two people of the same gender is the ire and hostility of pricks like you.

Lol, I dont care if you butt fuck your twink, in fact I hope you do.

The only beneficial effect of widespread fagotry is that it will breed itself mostly out of the population, ironically enough. We have had so many of these pervs only because we have pressured them to marry and bear children in the past.

Their numbers will contract quite a bit now.

Fag Free by 2090 or bust!

Lol, the Muslims will do it for us anyway, even if Christians dont have the balls to any more.

That you think I just forgot when I chose to be straight is a laughable example of how you think the human mind works.

I think your inability to read and comprehend what I write to be hilarious.

Really? So your focus on whether people have sex with someone of the same gender or a different gender is your business why?

1 in 4 women are sexually abused. And yet, you think someone experimenting with another consenting adults is a problem?

Lol, I guess BUGs, LUGs, and GUGs were born that way too?

Lesbian until graduation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The LGBT slang terms lesbian until graduation (LUG),[1]gay until graduation (GUG), and bisexual until graduation (BUG) are used to describe women primarily of high school or college age who are assumed to be experimenting with or adopting a temporary lesbian or bisexual identity. The term suggests that the woman to whom it is applied will ultimately adopt a strictly heterosexualidentity.

You scream it in you r posts, dude.

Lol, bullshit. Do you support allowing people to counsel fags out of the fagotry if the fags want it? I didnt think so, so much for choice.

Lol, I dont care if you butt fuck your twink, in fact I hope you do.

The only beneficial effect of widespread fagotry is that it will breed itself mostly out of the population, ironically enough. We have had so many of these pervs only because we have pressured them to marry and bear children in the past.

Their numbers will contract quite a bit now.

Fag Free by 2090 or bust!

Lol, the Muslims will do it for us anyway, even if Christians dont have the balls to any more.

My posts scream it? And you have the gall to make comments about my reading skills? lmao too funny

Why ask questions if you are going to answer it yourself? Do I support a homosexual seeking treatment? Absolutely. It is the forcing them into such treatment I find appalling.

Homosexuality will not disappear. But it is funny that you claim that we only have gays because we forced them to marry and have kids. I see that when it suits you, it is genetic. Otherwise it is a choice. Your hypocrisy is amazing.

Really? So your focus on whether people have sex with someone of the same gender or a different gender is your business why?

Moral corruption is everyone's business, why not?

1 in 4 women are sexually abused. And yet, you think someone experimenting with another consenting adults is a problem?

It is degenerate, but it chokes itself off. I am not worried. Just another mountain for our kids to climb rebuilding the moral damage caused by perverts.

But a small one on the grand scale of things.

The LGBT slang terms lesbian until graduation (LUG),[1]gay until graduation (GUG), and bisexual until graduation (BUG) are used to describe women primarily of high school or college age who are assumed to be experimenting with or adopting a temporary lesbian or bisexual identity. The term suggests that the woman to whom it is applied will ultimately adopt a strictly heterosexualidentity.

Sounds like young people experimenting. Of course, this fits right in with your idea that we are all naturally bisexual and only settle for heterosexual behavior because of social pressures.

My posts scream it? And you have the gall to make comments about my reading skills? lmao too funny

Why ask questions if you are going to answer it yourself? Do I support a homosexual seeking treatment? Absolutely. It is the forcing them into such treatment I find appalling.

Homosexuality will not disappear. But it is funny that you claim that we only have gays because we forced them to marry and have kids. I see that when it suits you, it is genetic. Otherwise it is a choice. Your hypocrisy is amazing.

Homosexuality will not disappear entirely, true. As I said before, you cannot entirely stop it just like you cant entirely stop any kind of morally criminal behavior, like theft and murder.

But you do try or there really sint much point to government at all.

lol.

Sounds like young people experimenting. Of course, this fits right in with your idea that we are all naturally bisexual and only settle for heterosexual behavior because of social pressures.

Of course, dumbass, which is why I brought it up.

Moral corruption is everyone's business, why not?

It is degenerate, but it chokes itself off. I am not worried. Just another mountain for our kids to climb rebuilding the moral damage caused by perverts.

But a small one on the grand scale of things.

Moral corruption? Two consenting adults enjoying each other and hurting no one is "moral corruption"?

The simple truth is that it is none of your business. If some college girl wants to try sex with a woman, who cares?

Of course, dumbass, which is why I brought it up.

LOL! Yeah, that explains the plethora of homosexuals throughout history. They just ignored the social stigma because they chose to do so.

Homosexuality will not disappear entirely, true. As I said before, you cannot entirely stop it just like you cant entirely stop any kind of morally criminal behavior, like theft and murder.

But you do try or there really sint much point to government at all.

lol.

Gov't involvement in people sex lives? How very freedom-loving of you.

Gov't involvement in people sex lives? How very freedom-loving of you.

Government preventing the spread of STDs? Yeah, that is one of its legitimate roles, doofus.

I once knew this fag that liked to go around public parks giving other fags blow jobs and he would smear his poop on bathroom stall walls and taste the crap other fags would smear on the wall too. He is dead now from AIDs, lol.

I guess you think he had a Constitutional First Amendment right to do so?

This country needs to become racially aware. I suggest this best seller from an American patriot.

my-awakening-small-covethe-smalles.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back