Homosexual Waiter Says He Was Refused Tip Because Of His Sexual Orientation

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Here we go again. I personally think this guy is making it up. He is trying to copycat that negro waitress from Red Lobster who claimed the customer left the word 'Nigg*r' on her tip receipt. What is it with these deranged minorities?

Anti-gay customers refuse tip to server, other patrons rally - KCTV5

Quote:
A 20-year-old waiter provided exemplary service at an Overland Park Italian restaurant, but his anti-gay customers refused to tip him because of his sexual orientation.

As word has spread through social media, other customers are coming in to offer words of encouragement and tip the young server extra.

Quote:
His mother also works as a hostess and she was very upset by what was written on the back of the check earlier this week after he waited on a couple.

^^^ To me, if the guy is comfortable enough with the way that he is, the opinions of other people shouldn't be an issue for him in anyways.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

A new card to play!!
If they don't tip, remember them for next time!

nb I doubt he gave excellent service in an Italian restaurant!

Here we go again. I personally think this guy is making it up. He is trying to copycat that negro waitress from Red Lobster who claimed the customer left the word 'Nigg*r' on her tip receipt. What is it with these deranged minorities?

Quote:
A 20-year-old waiter provided exemplary service at an Overland Park Italian restaurant, but his anti-gay customers refused to tip him because of his sexual orientation.

As word has spread through social media, other customers are coming in to offer words of encouragement and tip the young server extra.

Quote:
His mother also works as a hostess and she was very upset by what was written on the back of the check earlier this week after he waited on a couple.

The old 'remark on the check' trick. How unoriginal! LOL

Food servers get screwed out of tips all the time from all kinds of people. They don't usually write crap on the check. Often they make a nonsense complaint to management or the cashier. Almost always it's just an excuse to not pay the tip. They are just mean and cheap people. They come in all colors and shapes.

Food servers get screwed out of tips all the time from all kinds of people. They don't usually write crap on the check. Often they make a nonsense complaint to management or the cashier. Almost always it's just an excuse to not pay the tip. They are just mean and cheap people. They come in all colors and shapes.

How did they know he was gay?

He probably didn't get a tip because he's a drama queen fairy with delusions of grandeur. Fag waiters are always the worst. There's this one ass-porking Mary at a restaurant the wife and I used to frequent, and politely asking for an extra napkin would be enough to get a huff. Faggot. We eventually had to ask the hostess to seat us where he wasn't serving.

How did they know he was gay?

It's not always hard to tell. Perhaps it was the eye shadow and lipstick.

Blacks are notorious for either not tipping or tipping loose change on a $100.00 tab....
Who do we go see about that?

Quote:

Quote:

How did the customers know he was gay??? Did they ask him? Did he tell them he was gay? Was he too feminine in his movements?

Hogwash. This guy needs to grow a pair. Oh. Wait.

Quote:

Quote:

Why would his customers even know his sexual orientation? If he was being 'flamboyant' instead of professional, then that's why he lost his tip. If a heterosexual waiter was trying to look down the dresses of his female customers he'd likely lose his tip - or his job - as well.

Maybe he referred to the days special as "faaabulous"
Or it's "to die" for....
That might have given him away...
Or the fact that he stuffed the front of his pants with a pair of sweat socks rolled up....
Gays in NY in the '80's were big on that.

my two cents:

racism is stupid, homophobia is stupid

tips:

you do not have a right to them, if someone doesn't like your hair, they don't have to tip you. a tip is voluntary. i repeat voluntary.

that said, i always tip, even a minimal amount if the waiter/es sucks. but i do not understand this new phenom about not tipping simply because you don't like someone. there is no law against this, there is no right to a tip. is it being an ass, sure. but is it morally wrong?

seriously? what is up with the hysteria?

unless of course you have a table large enough that the restaurant says you have an automatic gratuity.

Forum List

Back